Splinter Cell: Conviction, $40, KMart Apr. 20th-26th

Drove up to MD and went to the store in Silver Spring listed on the $10 coupon. They had 5 copies of the game, so I got it for $30. They, also, had stacks of $10 off $30 coupons good at all stores sitting at the register.

[quote name='tubtub']Drove up to MD and went to the store in Silver Spring listed on the $10 coupon. They had 5 copies of the game, so I got it for $30. They, also, had stacks of $10 off $30 coupons good at all stores sitting at the register.[/QUOTE]

Kmart just doesn't learn.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']got best buy to price match weeee reward zone points heheh[/QUOTE]

What did ya do to get Best Buy to match it?

A few questions for anybody that has access to these new $10 off $30 coupons. Are these regional like the $10 off $20 or actually nation-wide now? Physical coupons only, as opposed to printable somewhere also? What are the validity dates? Any notable exclusions? Thanks!

[quote name='thehoweller']"Published Coupon Limit"
From the top-down, I heard that the coupon was and I quote (with some paraphrasing) "...made by someone who hacked into the Kmart computer systems and changed the "Valid at all stores" line". When I heard one of the girls vomiting the stated comment to cashiers up front, I nearly punched her in her head. What sort of ridiculous thought-process goes through someone's mind to think up something like that?
[/QUOTE]
I've heard this similar line at two stores. They also alluded to the fact that someone "hacked" into the website to post the coupon for all to see. Because they can't just, you know, copy the link of the coupon and post it. And "hackers" are the reason it says All Stores, not the people at K-Mart.

For all asking about the $10 off $30 coupon that are appearing, Im not sure if this is nationwide. They had a stack of them at the electronics section of the Tinley Park Kmart outside of Chicago. Give your local Kmarts a call to find out if any of them are offering these new coupons. Edit: These are physical coupons that are given in store by Kmart, no printables.

went to 2 diff k marts today 1st was sold out, second one had 3 copies left so i ended up getting one. great deal for a new game

can anybody find that $10 off coupon in here? I probably should have posted it on the front page... oh well... 2 days left guys.

[quote name='Azurken']can anybody find that $10 off coupon in here? I probably should have posted it on the front page... oh well... 2 days left guys.[/QUOTE]

Check through the pages, it been posted in there dozens of time.

Also, I Prt Scrn the Kmart Blog Page, took it to Best Buy and show them and they gave me $20 back on my purchase of the game a few weeks ago. Recommend this to everyone who did get it at Best Buy.

So I paid in general $39.99 for the Collector's Edition :D

[quote name='Estebon']Where are these coupons located? The $10 off $30?[/QUOTE]

Are they just in random locations or do all stores have these coupons? I was pissed I paid $40 for this game when I clearly was only willing to spend $30 on it.

Good News: Got one. Out the door for $32.54.
Bad News: There goes another $30+ I spent that I hadn't originally planned on spending for a game I wasn't sure I wanted.
Oh well. If I like it great. If I hate it, it'll still be worth more than that on Ebay for a while.

[quote name='Delegate Zer0']For all asking about the $10 off $30 coupon that are appearing, Im not sure if this is nationwide. They had a stack of them at the electronics section of the Tinley Park Kmart outside of Chicago. Give your local Kmarts a call to find out if any of them are offering these new coupons. Edit: These are physical coupons that are given in store by Kmart, no printables.[/QUOTE]

I was just there and they had no clue about this coupon. You lie!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I've heard this similar line at two stores. They also alluded to the fact that someone "hacked" into the website to post the coupon for all to see. Because they can't just, you know, copy the link of the coupon and post it. And "hackers" are the reason it says All Stores, not the people at K-Mart.[/QUOTE]

I hate co-workers at times...

It's so embedded into the company philosophy that customers are out to get Kmart. Honestly, fuck Kmart, Kmart should try to do more for its customers instead of treating them like criminals during each return, coupon use, or question. I really can't see Kmart surviving another 10 years, Wal-Mart and Target are beating the horse, dead.

[quote name='HCHecxz']Check through the pages, it been posted in there dozens of time.

Also, I Prt Scrn the Kmart Blog Page, took it to Best Buy and show them and they gave me $20 back on my purchase of the game a few weeks ago. Recommend this to everyone who did get it at Best Buy.

So I paid in general $39.99 for the Collector's Edition :D[/QUOTE]

So tempting...Is the Collector's Edition still available? Sorry SHC...But I can't use my discount on sale items, and the Rewards Card is a complete joke.

Personally I think Kmart (sears) should be thankful to even see people in their stores.
With Walmart and Target taking most of their business from them, it's amazing that anybody shops there anymore.

[quote name='thehoweller']So tempting...Is the Collector's Edition still available? Sorry SHC...But I can't use my discount on sale items, and the Rewards Card is a complete joke.[/QUOTE]

I got the Collector's Edition when it came out at Best Buy they both had the same UPC of the regular, so I was able a few weeks later to match it and get $20 back from my purchase.

You could check and see if they still have any, but chances are at the same price as the Regulars, i'm sure they were the first to go.

Also Best Buy's copies has the free code to unlock the SC3000.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']BTW - I've got something cooking with Square Enix for the first week of May in lieu of this success!!!! I'll release the info next week.[/QUOTE]

SHC,

Any update on this?

[quote name='HCHecxz']I got the Collector's Edition when it came out at Best Buy they both had the same UPC of the regular, so I was able a few weeks later to match it and get $20 back from my purchase.

You could check and see if they still have any, but chances are at the same price as the Regulars, i'm sure they were the first to go.

Also Best Buy's copies has the free code to unlock the SC3000.[/QUOTE]

Mmm, tempting.

I remember commenting on your question in the previous thread (?)

my friend says thanks for this deal SHC. He went and got it yesterday. We were going to play co-op but both got caught up playing single player. He was very happy to get a good new game for $20 off MSRP. :D

I will release the information by latest Wednesday but an offer will appear on both of these titles and others.

[quote name='sunnysky']Personally I think Kmart (sears) should be thankful to even see people in their stores.
With Walmart and Target taking most of their business from them, it's amazing that anybody shops there anymore.[/QUOTE]
Yep, I am :)

Still ringing up at the sale price. Picked up at Piqua, OH (north of Dayton) but they would not honor the 10 off 20. Gave me some bull about it wasn't suppose to go out to those outside of New York, New Jersey, etc. and pointed to the little microscopic sign at each register (hidden behind the credit apps mind you).

If it wasn't for the 4 12 packs of Mountain Dew on sale for $10 bucks I probably would have walked out. But hard to pass up this game for $40 so I caved and left with my tale between my legs but with enough Dew to last a good gaming session with my new game.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I will release the information by latest Wednesday but an offer will appear on both of these titles and others.[/QUOTE]

Thanks SHC.

Good to hear:D

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I will release the information by latest Wednesday but an offer will appear on both of these titles and others.[/QUOTE]

Sweet!! I will hold off on buying Nier tomorrow then!! :D

[quote name='Azurken']Im sure most people got what they wanted from this deal (today was the last day)... lol[/QUOTE]
Well here it is, I've multiple offers that will appear on the blog tonight, keep a look out!

http://blogs.mykmart.com/

Apparently the 10 off 20 coupon is dead at NYC stores :\ how gay is that shit i was going to buy a 1600 M$ card to stock up on rented movies off on Zune so i could watch them w/ my friends during my school overnight trip to Gettysburg on the weekend ill go get myself a nice gallon of cookie dough ice cream

bread's done
Back