[spoiler] GGT #61 dies at the end [/spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kainzero']are you talking about the SNES one?
i always got bored when second spring rolled around, because there wasn't much else to do.

i like the PSX one the best.
i got the GC one and it's weird.
can't wait to try the new DS one! =)[/QUOTE]
Ayup. My farmer got married a lot earlier this time and now his wife's pregnant - last time I played, I finished the game with no kids. I've also got more cows and chickens than I did before at this point, which will at least give me something to do once fall and winter roll around.

Thinking of maybe getting the new DS one, and I'm really looking forward to Rune Factory 2.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Has anybody tried the PSP Harvest Moon?[/QUOTE]

wondering as well... been interested in maybe getting "Boy/Girl" on PSP since it's in the gamesday sale.

banjo and kazooie let themselves go:rofl:
banjo-kazooie-nuts-bolts-20080708033218203.jpg

Oh my, I just encountered the best people on a game of XBL UNO.

I'll give you the jist of it: one was begging his mother to give him a ride to the mall so he could trade in games at Gamestop, and apparently my Gamertag translates to "French $$$$$$ (rhymes with "baggot") Jean Pierre".

[quote name='DarthPuma']I take back my previous post, Juiced blows. Think I can get a refund?[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not. You may have to return the other game with it though. I'm not sure how they'll do it.

Dunno if it's allowed, but I posted Dark Slayer's story in my blog, so if any of you are wondering why he was banned go check it while it's there.

[quote name='whoknows']Dunno if it's allowed, but I posted Dark Slayer's story in my blog, so if any of you are wondering why he was banned go check it while it's there.[/QUOTE]

I didn't want to get the guy banned permanently, but he was being a dick. You don't threaten someone with violence, even in the most anonymous of ways, and get away with it. He should have just grown up and realized that bullying on a forum is not only stupid, but against CAG's rules. I find it even more hilarious how you're on this crusade to tell "his story" as if his posts had nothing to do with me. This isn't the first time this guy has threatened me or been personally insulting.

Them's the breaks.

The iPod squaresoft game is actually pretty good..

[quote name='jer7583'] You don't threaten someone with violence, even in the most anonymous of ways, and get away with it. [/quote]

Because you really thought he was going to track you down and attack you.

geeze, that's the most unfair ban I've ever heard of to be entirely honest. you understand your faults yet people don't give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not happy about it and think mods need to reconsider and re-evaulate the situation, but I know my say has little to nothing in it.

...OT:

planning to get some MGO clan games tonight.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Because you really thought he was going to track you down and attack you.[/QUOTE]

Regardless of the legitimacy of the threat, it shouldn't have been made. Can you give any valid reason for him to have reacted in that way?

[quote name='jer7583']Regardless of the legitimacy of the threat, it shouldn't have been made. Can you give any valid reason for him to have reacted in that way?[/quote]

I mean, honestly dude, does it matter? Yesterday I mentioned the possibility of raping Rei (the CAG, not the Anime character). Did I have a reason to say that? No. Who cares. It's a message board, not serious business.

[quote name='MarkMan']Or we can have MarkMan become a mod and the world will be a better place ;)[/quote]

This!

I'm senior mod at several forums and used to mod an old place similar to this... anyone around still remember vgtalk? lol. So I'm so used to not being an asshole and being fair it's not even funny ;/

Anywho. My office area is pretty naked at work. All I have are one Goku DBZ pvc figure, and 2 Haruhi figures decorating my desk. I'm trying to think what else gaming/anime or whatever related to decorate it with. And arcade sticks won't work cuz I have 3 of them in there already lol.

[quote name='MarkMan']I'm senior mod at several forums and used to mod an old place similar to this... anyone around still remember vgtalk? lol. So I'm so used to not being an asshole and being fair it's not even funny ;/

Anywho. My office area is pretty naked at work. All I have are one Goku DBZ pvc figure, and 2 Haruhi figures decorating my desk. I'm trying to think what else gaming/anime or whatever related to decorate it with. And arcade sticks won't work cuz I have 3 of them in there already lol.[/QUOTE]

do live animals count?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Yes please.[/quote]

:bouncy:

Can't have live animals in the office ;(

Who loves Costco Pizza? Wait, who loves Costco?

You know what game would be sick? Phoenix Wright: Heaven or Hell, Guilty or not Guilty Gear....

I have a Shunya Yamashita-designed Rei statue, a Gradius gashapon, and a Mina Majikina (from Samsho) figure on my desk. I might add Ibuki from SF later when that figure comes out, but that's it because I don't like clutter.

I have a small collection of Japanese toys and figures, mostly NIB, at home though.

I actually did end up playing GTAIV last night and got through the motorcycle mission. It wasn't really that bad, I just don't like the squirreliness of the bikes in that game. It did take me a few tries, but most of it was me rushing through the point A to point B parts just to make it to where the mission starts.

After that I played more Monster Hunter Freedom 2.

Tonight I guess I will try to get through more missions in GTAIV again.

[quote name='blueshinra']Have you read any of the Angelic Days manga? Kinda curious about that one...[/quote]
I enjoyed the first 4 volumes of the series. But I could have lived without 5 and 6.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']wondering as well... been interested in maybe getting "Boy/Girl" on PSP since it's in the gamesday sale.[/quote]
From what I read it's pretty much like every other game in the series...

I have a nice sized collection of anime toys(some NSFW). I have the 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime, A few Motoko Kusanagi figures, Poison, Ohno from Genshiken and some from Bible Black... Just to name a few. Maybe I'll post a picture sometime, minus a few that I can't show on the forums.

Also MM I loves some Costco Pizza with pepperoni. And how would that game even work?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='willardhaven']So JRPG fans who have a 360:

Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata or Tales of Vesperia (based on the demo)?[/quote]

Lost Odyssey.

Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata or Tales of Vesperia (based on the demo)?[/quote]

lol, I'd say all of 'em.

I guess if you had to pick only one, then do Lost Odyssey.

ToV demo for US is out already? I will need to check that out, although I kinda already decided to get it...

Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata or Tales of Vesperia (based on the demo)?[/QUOTE]

Lost Odyssey

The Tales demo is not up in the U.S., I wasn't aware since I don't have the system yet.

I figured demos like that would drop everywhere, but it's only in Asia.

Wow, massive success. When I took back juiced the lady just credited me 16 bucks and told me to go get another 14.99 and a free one to go with it. Walked out with Lost Planet (no manual) and Armored Core 4.

[quote name='MarkMan']Anywho. My office area is pretty naked at work. All I have are one Goku DBZ pvc figure, and 2 Haruhi figures decorating my desk. I'm trying to think what else gaming/anime or whatever related to decorate it with. And arcade sticks won't work cuz I have 3 of them in there already lol.[/QUOTE]
Needs more Rei.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I mean, honestly dude, does it matter? Yesterday I mentioned the possibility of raping Rei (the CAG, not the Anime character). Did I have a reason to say that? No. Who cares. It's a message board, not serious business.[/QUOTE]
I'm still waiting btw. I've been laying here for almost a whole day now...

[quote name='refusedchaos']this.

jer...stop being a bitch[/QUOTE]
This.

Civ Rev tomorrow!

[quote name='DarthPuma']Wow, massive success. When I took back juiced the lady just credited me 16 bucks and told me to go get another 14.99 and a free one to go with it. Walked out with Lost Planet (no manual) and Armored Core 4.[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']

I'm still waiting btw. I've been laying here for almost a whole day now...

[/quote]

Well, alright.

I'll get the pumpernickel.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']geeze, that's the most unfair ban I've ever heard of to be entirely honest. you understand your faults yet people don't give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not happy about it and think mods need to reconsider and re-evaulate the situation, but I know my say has little to nothing in it.[/quote]

[quote name='jer7583']Regardless of the legitimacy of the threat, it shouldn't have been made. Can you give any valid reason for him to have reacted in that way?[/quote]

I didn't ban him, and I don't really agree with the ban, but jer's got a point here. There was no reason for him to act that way and he realized that. I just got into the loop as far as what happened with DarkSlayer.

The "quit being a bitch, jer" posts are unnecessary.

Too much drama....

The mods were within their rights to perma ban him. Yeah it sucks that he's gone, and yeah they could have handled it differently (and much better), but he still broke the rules and the mods still had the rights to get rid of him.

About to pop in Armored Core, first time I'll have ever played a game in that series.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Wow, massive success. When I took back juiced the lady just credited me 16 bucks and told me to go get another 14.99 and a free one to go with it. Walked out with Lost Planet (no manual) and Armored Core 4.[/QUOTE]

Score!

I tried the AC4 demo back when it was put up; I thought it was alright, but not $60 alright.

I wonder how much I can get it for now.

costco pizza is... just alright.

come on markman, you're from SD, you got bronx pizza in hillcrest and bongiorno's in... mira mesa, i think?

those beat the crap out of anything in LA.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'm still waiting btw. I've been laying here for almost a whole day now...[/quote]
Hey now.

Rape is non-consensual.
At least pretend like you don't want it =)

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I tried the AC4 demo back when it was put up; I thought it was alright, but not $60 alright.

I wonder how much I can get it for now.[/quote]

14.99 at Blockbuster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back