[spoiler] GGT #61 dies at the end [/spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='blueshinra']Sega makes the best Eva figures: they're relatively inexpensive and look good. Just wish they'd make figures of characters that aren't Rei and Asuka every now and again!

Also speaking of Sega, I love the company, so that game was a no-brainer for me.[/QUOTE]

It's a cool game IMO. I like it. Not sure how well the Wii controls work though.

I found a GB Micro! Silver one too. I went to a Gamestop kind of out of the way because they showed a used one in stock. So I ask the guy for a Gameboy Micro and he says do you want new or used? So I asked him what color is the new and how much? He responded $40 and it's silver. I didn't get any games because that particular GS has a terrible GBA selection but I have Link to the Past to test out in her.

edit: Which is better... Metroid Fusion or Metroid Zero Mission?

Last edited by a moderator:
Used is $35. New is $40. For Micros at Gamestop.

I think on my first run to my local Gamestop I'm going to pickup Advance Wars, Metroid Zero Mission, and Aladdin.

Both Aladdin games were good... The SNES one had superior platforming elements and the Genesis one had way better action. I headspin both.

I'm working on a blog post covering my different loves/hobbies. Maybe I'll talk about how I never got my driver's license until I was 16 and I never had a GF. (just kidding bro!) lol. If I do that I'll be sure to get the most blog views!

Anyone else importing Persona 4 and going to try and slug through it? I bit into the hype and should get my copy in a few days. I started posting in the Persona 4 thread with some new gameplay info/spoilers. Be warned.

[quote name='whoknows']It's a cool game IMO. I like it. Not sure how well the Wii controls work though.[/QUOTE]
Played a little today (mostly as Ulala). The Wii controls work all right.

I didn't know they ported Aladdin to the GBA :O (And yes, I too prefer the Genesis version.)

[quote name='blueshinra']Played a little today (mostly as Ulala). The Wii controls work all right.

I didn't know they ported Aladdin to the GBA :O (And yes, I too prefer the Genesis version.)[/QUOTE]

Cool. Hope you enjoy the game. I spent a lot of time on it doing all the challenges and stuff so I could unlock all the characters.

Kind of surprised myself since I usually don't spend much time with sports type games.

[quote name='motorkill']So, is Dark Sector worth $20.91?[/quote]I picked it up at $20 on the DotD last week. Probably won't get a chance to play it till later in the month though, after our move. So, I'm sure that helps you a lot. ;)

[quote name='MarkMan']Anyone else importing Persona 4 and going to try and slug through it? I bit into the hype and should get my copy in a few days. I started posting in the Persona 4 thread with some new gameplay info/spoilers. Be warned.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I am. I'm hoping to find some sort of translation guide or something.

I don't want to play too much, just enough to try out the gameplay.

[quote name='MarkMan']Eva was cool when I first watched it back in the day... Can't say I ever rewatched it tho >_< but I dig the characters lol.[/quote]
Same here(But I have been reading the various mangas and enjoying them), I even brought latest release and never watch any of them DVD.:lol: Kaji was the best part of the show...
I still say Pen Pen took him out... He was too close to Misato!
I'm looking forward to the new novel that is coming out as well.

[quote name='MarkMan']Anyone else importing Persona 4 and going to try and slug through it? I bit into the hype and should get my copy in a few days. I started posting in the Persona 4 thread with some new gameplay info/spoilers. Be warned.[/quote]
I can wait for it. Part of the fun of P3 were the S Links... and I can't read moonspeak so that would take some fun out of the game.

[quote name='daroga']I picked it up at $20 on the DotD last week. Probably won't get a chance to play it till later in the month though, after our move. So, I'm sure that helps you a lot. ;)[/quote]

Yeah It sure does:). I think I'll pass on it though. Have way too much games just sitting around not being played and the last thing i need is another. Thanks.

Has it been said how much Yakuza 2 is coming out for? I'm hoping $30 and thinking it shouldn't cost more, but $40 would be ok.

I'd probably pay $50, but I'd complain :p

[quote name='nyprimus4']
edit: Which is better... Metroid Fusion or Metroid Zero Mission?[/QUOTE]

I liked Zero Mission better personally, Fusion was good but annoying with the computer telling you where to go (hurt the exploration part of Metroid) and some of the bosses (fucking Nightmare especially) were too hard for tastes.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']So says the guy with a GTO avatar.[/quote]
Yeah, it's not like the last episode of the LIVE ACTION DRAMA was one of the highest rated TV shows ever in Japan.

Oh wait, it was? My bad. :D

Let's keep this videogame related. Here's Fuyutsuki-sensei playing the DS.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aJvEbnWhbVg[/media]

Went to Blockbuster and got:
Beautiful Katamari
Tomb Raider Legend
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Juiced 2 HIN

Juiced and Legend didn't have manuals, I'll probably just steal them from the rentals at hastings. Not sure if Juiced is a good game, but I figure it trades in for at least 15 at hastings anyways and I need something to go with Project 8.

note to daroga:

I havent had the chance to work on the other pieces due to a weird week. The rest of this week is still crazy for me since I have to help setup my friend's art installation in a gallery this weekend. I for sure will have alot of time next week to really get them worked on unless I do find time this week ;) just wanted to keep you updated.

as for gaming... man, to be honest I can't get SCIV off my mind... >_

I think today I'm going to spend some time with SCII and SCIII just to re-familiarize myself with the system. I played XBLA SC in practice mode a bit and I'm still impressed at how much better it still plays than the sequels.

I kind of regret trading in my copy of SCII now... And I never got around to getting SC III. I thought about getting it from the Gamestop Gamers Day sale but decided against it since SCIV comes out at the end of the month.

And, once again I'll be getting the 360 version.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Well it's better then the cry baby they turned Vader into...[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm kind of regretting getting Juiced. Can I take it back to BB and get Lost Planet?

...I wonder if they'd let me get Double Agent...It was too much for the BOGO, but I wouldn't mind returned Juiced and paying 5 bucks to get it...

I hope the NOOOOOOOOOOOO is in too...

I'll be getting both 360 and PS3 if anyone wants to play (if the online is decent that is) lol...

[quote name='MarkMan']I hope the NOOOOOOOOOOOO is in too...

I'll be getting both 360 and PS3 if anyone wants to play (if the online is decent that is) lol...[/quote]
I might ask you if I wasn't so sure you'd mop the floor with me. :lol:

Also, has anyone else heard of this game Theresia DS? It sounds crazy enough that it might interesting. So I think I might pick the game up when it comes out.

Woot, got a mint, complete ZoE2 for $16 today!

RR: Not a problem man. Like I said, the only rush on the stuff is what it means for your schedule. :)

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Same here(But I have been reading the various mangas and enjoying them), I even brought latest release and never watch any of them DVD.:lol:[/QUOTE]
Have you read any of the Angelic Days manga? Kinda curious about that one...

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']So says the guy with a GTO avatar.[/QUOTE]
GTO is overrated?

Put some more time into Harvest Moon. I'm currently in the second summer and have made way more progress than I did the last time I played the game.

watching Yumeria atm, its decent. going to play some Initial D and Gears of War today. today has been ok

hey chac, any response from MS yet?

[quote name='blueshinra']Put some more time into Harvest Moon. I'm currently in the second summer and have made way more progress than I did the last time I played the game.[/quote]
are you talking about the SNES one?
i always got bored when second spring rolled around, because there wasn't much else to do.

i like the PSX one the best.
i got the GC one and it's weird.
can't wait to try the new DS one! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back