[spoiler] GGT #61 dies at the end [/spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have "We require hentai" as my motto and that hasn't been a problem yet.

Also, can anyone convince me to buy There Will Be Blood on that Blue DVD format? I know it's a great movie, because I've seen it... but I can't buy it becoz I'm stopid.

[quote name='MarkMan']how about....

Setsuna F Seiei[/quote]
I AM GUNDAM!!!!!!!!
Speaking of Giant robots there seems to be a new NGE novel in the works...

Back to gaming, I just found out that I have left my PSP on for the last week in sleep mode with Monster Hunter 2 is it... I'm shocked they battery didn't die.

I think I talked about this with Chac, but you can get it changed for free if you call microsoft and tell them someone on XBL is stalking you and wants to rape you booty hole.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I think I talked about this with Chac, but you can get it changed for free if you call microsoft and tell them someone on XBL is stalking you and wants to rape you booty hole.[/QUOTE]

yea but i could never get away with it cause ill be laughing the entire time im explaining

[quote name='Chacrana']Dead Dick Girls sounds like a good time to me. ayup.[/QUOTE]

yea it does...i think i may do that

[quote name='refusedchaos']yea but i could never get away with it cause ill be laughing the entire time im explaining

yea it does...i think i may do that[/QUOTE]

email XBL. when I talked to them, they were retarded. They'll listen to whatever you have to say. In fact, I'll write it for you:

Hi, my username is Eotl_Kyoshiro and I have recently been the victim of cyber bullying. A user by the name of Chacranajxy said many mean things to me such as "I will rape and pillage your people" and he told me to get on my knees several times. Also, he gave me bad feedback in every game I own, so nobody will play with me except for this threat maker. I need to change my username for I am in fear of my safety and that of my family. I want to change my username to NecroFutanari so that I may be safe from his wrath!

In fact, if you let me, I'll call them for you.

[quote name='Chacrana']email XBL. when I talked to them, they were retarded. They'll listen to whatever you have to say. In fact, I'll write it for you:

Hi, my username is Eotl_Kyoshiro and I have recently been the victim of cyber bullying. A user by the name of Chacranajxy said many mean things to me such as "I will rape and pillage your people" and he told me to get on my knees several times. Also, he gave me bad feedback in every game I own, so nobody will play with me except for this threat maker. I need to change my username for I am in fear of my safety and that of my family. I want to change my username to NecroFutanari so that I may be safe from his wrath!

In fact, if you let me, I'll call them for you.[/QUOTE]

be my guest

eh, you need personal information to use for that. I know the name (Short for Victory), but... that's about it. Gimme your credit card info and I'll get it done.

[quote name='Chacrana']eh, you need personal information to use for that. I know the name (Short for Victory), but... that's about it. Gimme your credit card info and I'll get it done.[/QUOTE]

i dont use a CC on this account...if you lookin for personal info..look in paypal

[quote name='Chacrana']email XBL. when I talked to them, they were retarded. They'll listen to whatever you have to say. In fact, I'll write it for you:

In fact, if you let me, I'll call them for you.[/QUOTE]
What makes that awesome is you're being talked so you want to change your name to Dead Dickgirls Xd

This thread has gone into the dick hole pretty quickly, lol.

Edit: oh yeah, and I uh played a game. About holes. And the main character's name was Dick.

Er, Richard.

It was a flash game.

Doh.

Sorry. >_

I was at Gamestop today and had Chaos Theory (6) and Odin Sphere (15) in my hand, before I realized I left my fucking wallet in the car. Didn't have time to go back and get it since we were leaving.

[quote name='gunm']360 or PS3? I have the 360 version.[/quote]

same
though i dont have my vision cam on me for takedowns :lol:

man.. fuck. I'm very pissed at myself. I get up this morning to go to class and I realize just now that I missed a mandatory diabetic doctor's appointment >_< fuck!!!!!!!!!!

gezze I'm pissed right now.

If anyone wants official 1st party Nintendo Gamecube component cables for $35+paypal fees (should be like $2) PM me please. These typically go for $50-60ish on ebay and are long out of print.

Played MLB The Show for I don't even know how many hours.

I called the guy about my job and it seems like its mine, I'm selling the cables to fund a Gameboy Micro purchase so I'm not bored out of my mind on the train/subway like I was last year.

[quote name='daroga']Can one play Zone of Enders 2 without playing 1?[/QUOTE]

Most definitely. It's a tiny bit better to play part 1 first, but not enough to actually need or want to go play 1.

[quote name='daroga']Can one play Zone of Enders 2 without playing 1?[/quote]
Nah, You can easily skip the 1st game. iirc, there is thing in ZoE 2 that explains the events of the 1st game. At least I think there was...

[quote name='DarthPuma']Is Disgaea PS2 still crazy expensive? I never got very far in the PSP one when I had it and I feel like playing it again.

I always liked Makai Kingdom more.[/QUOTE]
I think the PS2 version is pretty cheap now. I know it got reprinted recently and the prices plummeted. I think it's hovering around $20-$30. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='daroga']Can one play Zone of Enders 2 without playing 1?[/quote]

Yes there is even a plot summary in the game.

ZOE 2 is a must-own.

I'll give up the Gamecube component cables to any general gamer for $30 paypal right now. I need a Micro!!!!!!!!!!!

Games to get with Micro: Minish Cap, TMNT, Advance Wars 2, ...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do those cables work on a Wii as well? I'll take them for $30 paypal. I live in Canada though.
If you can do that, deal.
The other cables for the gamecube are messed up, I need new ones. Might as well go component.

They don't work on Wiis.

[quote name='willardhaven']Why not just rock the DS Lite?[/quote]

I would rather use a cell phone looking black system on a subway rather then a large, 2 screened, polar white system. If you get my gist. And I won't have a place to put it at work so the DS Lite would look rather large in the pocket of my slacks compared to a Micro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't matter. I won't be getting a Wii for a long time. If you don't mind shipping to Canada, I'll take them off your hands for $30 USD.

I've never shipped to Canada. Isn't there excess fees and other shit I have to go through? Like write GIFT on it or something? It will have to be $35 if it costs more to ship and stuff.

I'd imagine you could just go to the post office and ask how much it costs to ship to Ontario,Canada or something and they could tell you. If shipping is more expensive (which it probably will be), I won't go past $35, but it its too much of a hassle, don't worry. I might end up getting a wii this summer.

EDIT: I'm going to sleep, so if they need to be sold tonight or something go ahead. Let me know later.

Beat Crackdown tonight. Last couple bosses were a pain in the ass. Decent game, but was definitely one of those "fuck I'm glad that's over with games" by the time I beat it.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Beat Crackdown tonight. Last couple bosses were a pain in the ass. Decent game, but was definitely one of those "fuck I'm glad that's over with games" by the time I beat it.[/quote]
Co-op makes this game infinitely better.

Online co-op= awesome
Local co-op= could have been 2x awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back