[spoiler] GGT #61 dies at the end [/spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Initial D Extreme Stage (PS3)

It plays just like the arcade version (if you ever played it)... It's a very arcade feeling racer with some customization options etc. Fun stuff.

I imported the PS2 special stage when it came out on PS2, so this was a no brainer for me when I saw it at the import shopz...

Yeah, I didn't mean for those two questions to run together.

I REAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLY want GRiD, but I know as significant price drop will happen soon.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Yeah, I didn't mean for those two questions to run together.

I REAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLY want GRiD, but I know as significant price drop will happen soon.[/QUOTE]

I really want that as well, but I can wait. I'm stil playing through Sega Rally Revo.

[quote name='gunm']Don't import for the sake of importing, this is CAG dammit![/QUOTE]

I once imported a game because I didn't want to wait two weeks for it to be released here :lol:

[quote name='gunm']Don't import for the sake of importing, this is CAG dammit![/QUOTE]

. . .Says someone who just bought SBX LE. . . :)

I imported SoulCalibur II for GC so I could have it 6 months in advance. Only $55, and totally worth it.

I bought SBX 'cause it's solid. And Japan LE's are really LEs.

I did bite on GRiD PS3 for $50 @ amazon though. But I paired it with a pre-order so it's in limbo land ATM.

I don't want to import for the sake of importing, I want to import for the sake of getting an awesome game that likely won't come here. Haven't heard about any good SRPG's for PS3 other than Disgaea though, and I'll just wait a month for the English version of that.

I'm still sad no one commented my new blog. I thought I had made a major music discovery!

[quote name='DarthPuma']I don't want to import for the sake of importing, I want to import for the sake of getting an awesome game that likely won't come here. Haven't heard about any good SRPG's for PS3 other than Disgaea though, and I'll just wait a month for the English version of that.

I'm still sad no one commented my new blog. I thought I had made a major music discovery![/QUOTE]

Commented!

I love racing games, even the ones that don't involve killing people or destroying things.

But I have yet to see a good "Car Wars" type game. Truf.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I like arcade racers like Outrun 2. Ones where you can go fast as fuck and not worry about realism.[/quote]

That's why I love Burnout.

Twisted Metal was too arcade-y for my taste. Enjoyable for short bursts only.

I'd like to see more car physics and damage models...destructible environments, upgradable vehicles and weapons, etc..

I'll prolly RPG a little before bed. If not on console, then PSP or DS...

[quote name='DarthPuma']Why thank you! Oranges>apples, however.[/QUOTE]
I don't know much about music so i didn't know what else to say :p

And no way! Apples are the lazy man's fruit. You have to PEEL oranges. LAME.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I like arcade racers like Outrun 2. Ones where you can go fast as fuck and not worry about realism.[/QUOTE]

you like ridge racer? I actually enjoy the super slippery drifting in it.

If it was PS3 I'd bite. I've already bought and sold it for 360. Can't justify buying a new game unless it's for my PS3.

Would it be okay for me to post a blog about a girl that recently got me pretty down? To tell the story it would require some vauge sexual details that I'm not sure it's okay to talk about considering we're under the age of consent.

I'll get it up tomorrow. Not the most interesting thing ever, but I'm still pretty bummed over it and getting it out my cheer me up a bit.

I haven't gamed at all today -_-

I slept a whole bunch and watched some Claymore and the newest Code Geass R2...

-_-

NES

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']burnout paradise for 360 is $26 today at amazon incase anyone wants to know...[/quote]

BUY It PEOPLE!!!
criterions been awesome with the updates and theyre adding fucking planes :hot:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']added a new blog entry I want all you people to listen to... yeah, I said listen.[/quote]

Does it involve you getting boozed up at the Playboy mansion?

Morning GGT,

Got in a good bit of gaming Friday and Sat. Friday I finished off what I wanted to do in Forza 2 (thank god) and tried GTA4, which I initially wasn't that impressed with but I didn't play it for long, so I probably need to give it some more time. On Sat I played some Monster Jam, which seemed pretty good, worth the $16 I paid for it anyway, and played some Enchanted Arms. I also played some of the old Streetfighter 2 cos I wasnted to try it with my Hori stick, but that just served to remind me of how much I stink at SF2.

Didn't game much yesterday, played Crackdown on co-op with a mate for a couple of hours, that was fun.

[quote name='Chacrana']lol, this gpNinja guy on CAG is sending me PMs telling me not to read his blog posts and I told him that I thought he was retarded. And of course, the first thing he does is go straight for the "whateever dude u lik anime chicks get a life!" Which I find comedy in. I wish I knew these people IRL.[/quote]

Did he give you any reason why not to read his blog? I read it and I can think of quite a few...

[quote name='Nelo Ice']BUY It PEOPLE!!!
criterions been awesome with the updates and theyre adding fucking planes :hot:[/quote]

I think I'm gonna get it today with the GS coupon.

Played Crackdown for 4 or 5 hours yesterday. Finished off the 2nd gang and the first 3 or 4 bosses in the final gang.

Still liking the game, but it does get fairly tedious. Not much of a fan of the rooftop races, vehicle races or stunts, so it's really just looking for orbs and going after bosses for me.

[quote name='dmaul1114']
Still liking the game, but it does get fairly tedious. Not much of a fan of the rooftop races, vehicle races or stunts, so it's really just looking for orbs and going after bosses for me.[/quote]

I know what you mean, it's a bit of a one trick pony.

Have you tried playing it co-op, made the game a lot more fun for me.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']burnout paradise for 360 is $26 today at amazon incase anyone wants to know...[/QUOTE]I got it for $51 new on PS3. It was definitely worth it and one of my most played PS3 games. I just love the support Criterion is giving the game.

[quote name='Chacrana']I don't know who tagged this thread with "everyone loves naked chac", but I'm willing to participate.[/quote]

Yeah it's tagged with "well planned sodomy" as well, so you might want to be careful.

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah it's tagged with "well planned sodomy" as well, so you might want to be careful.[/QUOTE]

:shame: Now, now -- you don't know who planned it \\:D/

So the more I see Persona 4 stuff, the more I want to play P3. Then my want to play P4 increases. It is a never ending battle. In short, I am playing P3 today. Oh and The GUy Game with my girl when she comes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back