[spoiler] GGT #61 dies at the end [/spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick opinion. :cool:

RR, thanks for that site. I threw the biggest image I had on this HDD at it (8MBs, 3780px × 3508px) and it works like a charm. I hated not being able to host images in their native res.

It's not that I hate it, it just pissed me the fuck off. I can't be stealthy at all. I'll be sneaking through an area and all of the sudden some random enemy magically spots me. I don't want to fucking play this like halo, I want to play it like Metal Gear.

Felt the same way about 3 until I got into it though, and it's now one of my favorite games ever.

And also, why the hell don't they make games playable in SD? I can't read ANY of the text that pops up on screen.

So here's another artsy question - how do I get the filesize down without making it look like a shitty jpeg. I think png files are the way to go, but what do I know?

[quote name='Chacrana']So here's another artsy question - how do I get the filesize down without making it look like a shitty jpeg. I think png files are the way to go, but what do I know?[/QUOTE]

U R Correcto. though take in mind more colors in an image can bump up a size. also the amount if resolution you have. there's no real straight answer but the best bets to go are PNG or JPG.

[quote name='DarthPuma']It's not that I hate it, it just pissed me the fuck off. I can't be stealthy at all. I'll be sneaking through an area and all of the sudden some random enemy magically spots me. I don't want to fucking play this like halo, I want to play it like Metal Gear.

Felt the same way about 3 until I got into it though, and it's now one of my favorite games ever.

And also, why the hell don't they make games playable in SD? I can't read ANY of the text that pops up on screen.[/QUOTE]

There is a setting in the options menu to make the Text Size Larger. I had the same frustration cause I played half the game in SD before my DVI-HDMI cable came. Of course, I only found this out after switching to HD.

And as a graphic designer, The GIMP drives me nuts. I can't stand to use that piece of crap. At least it's free. I'm guessing you're an illustrator kind of guy, Rolento? Judging by the style of your draw-rings.

[quote name='jer7583']There is a setting in the options menu to make the Text Size Larger. I had the same frustration cause I played half the game in SD before my DVI-HDMI cable came. Of course, I only found this out after switching to HD.[/quote]

I love you.

What I can't stand is how so many games for current gen systems letterbox the game when you play in SD. It's not like a film where that aspect ratio makes sense, it's a game where you want to be able to see things clearly and as large as possible on SD..

[quote name='jer7583']What I can't stand is how so many games for current gen systems letterbox the game when you play in SD. It's not like a film where that aspect ratio makes sense, it's a game where you want to be able to see things clearly and as large as possible on SD..[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that's a monitor only problem.

I was using a CRT monitor with my 360, and it did that because my monitor wasn't widescreen. I've never seen that on a SD television, but I could be wrong.

[quote name='Chacrana']coo, got my blog header fixed. Gotta refresh your cache for the new version to show up, but it's much, much clearer.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, dude. It looks a lot better, I like it, besides the MS Paint text. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Oh yeah, dude. It looks a lot better, I like it, besides the MS Paint text. :lol:[/QUOTE]

*grumble grumble grumble*

Yeah, Ima fix that.

Just met
Meryl
in MGS4. Game is slowly picking up as I get the hang of it. Did I miss something about what happened to them after the first game? As long as it isn't a MGS4 spoiler, please tell me.

[quote name='DarthPuma']How much of the first act do I have left?[/quote]

I'd say your half way. It also took me about that long to get the hang of sneaking again.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Are you implying that you're going to rape me?[/quote]

Since I picture you as looking exactly like your avatar that post made me lol.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Are you implying that you're going to rape me?[/quote]

Eh, I could do that, or I could just go and drink from that stream over there. It's up to you.

Okay, now my blog header's done for real. Go clear your caches, folks! It's a sight to behold.

And thanks for the art tips. Future blog pics will be purdyier.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Eh, I could do that, or I could just go and drink from that stream over there. It's up to you.[/QUOTE]

Yo, whas goin' on, ScatMan?

I wish Persona 3 wasn't so long/hard. *insert penis joke*

Anyone have any cheap Xbox recommendations? I'm wanting to get
Mercenaries
Ninja Gaiden
Spliter Cell CT
Conker (tell me it's BC)
Liesure Suit Larry

[quote name='DarthPuma']I wish Persona 3 wasn't so long/hard. *insert penis joke*

Anyone have any cheap Xbox recommendations? I'm wanting to get
Mercenaries
Ninja Gaiden
Spliter Cell CT
Conker (tell me it's BC)
Liesure Suit Larry[/QUOTE]

I would recommend Ninja Gaiden and Splinter Cell CT still. They're soooooooo good.

@ MM = Bewbs.

lol, this gpNinja guy on CAG is sending me PMs telling me not to read his blog posts and I told him that I thought he was retarded. And of course, the first thing he does is go straight for the "whateever dude u lik anime chicks get a life!" Which I find comedy in. I wish I knew these people IRL.

fuck, do you guys know of anywhere that does?

I'd trade in a few of my DS games (namely FF3 and Tiger Woods 08) but I doubt I'd get anything for them.

Any good PS3 games worth importing?

Hehe, my latest blogpost is a doozy, and if I don't get banned for it, I never will.

And I need a game to play, but I'm too busy with other stuff like Z Gundam.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Gamestop doesn't take PC trade ins. They stopped a while ago, and had a 75% off all used PC games. Needless to say, I raped. . .[/QUOTE]

That was an amazing sale, especially if you had an edge card.

[quote name='suko_32']That was an amazing sale, especially if you had an edge card.[/QUOTE]

Yep, and I did. ;) Doom 3 isn't too great, but getting it for $8 the month it came out was pretty nice. . .

[quote name='Chacrana']Hehe, my latest blogpost is a doozy, and if I don't get banned for it, I never will.

And I need a game to play, but I'm too busy with other stuff like Z Gundam.[/QUOTE]

chac, you blogs are awesome!!!

buy Initial D!!!!

I'm home all alone.

Played MLB 08: The Show (PS3) for a couple hours. I updated the rosters and took the Rays in a new franchise. Traded Jonny Gomes (shitty OF) and the teams 6th best pitcher for Matt Holliday (last year's NL MVP) to play right field. Holliday works wonders for my lineup and gives me soooo much more power. 1. Iwamura 2. Crawford 3. Holliday 4. Pena 5. Upton 6. Longoria 7. Floyd 8. Bartlett 9. Navarro :D Like anyone here cares about that, lol.

It's 2:30 now and I won't be able to sleep until 3-3:30 easily. I gotta wake up at 9AM though to inquire into a job which I suspect is 99.9% mine as I held it last year, it's a paid internship through my uncle (long story).

After the call I'll probably work out, get a haircut, and search the lands (Walmarts) for a Gameboy Micro. I'll probably head over to Gamestop after to pick up 1-2 GBA games (I suspect TMNT since it was supposed to be really good and I love Turtles in Time on SNES and I'll try to figure out something else).

Then come home and viciously tear through my 360 backlog!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='refusedchaos']chac, you blogs are awesome!!!

buy Initial D!!!![/quote]

What's Initial D like? I need a racing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back