Star Wars Force Unleashed X360 and PS3 $14.99 new/$12.99 used at GameCrazy

[quote name='shoe478']Check Movie Gallery. MG, Hollywood Video and GameCrazy are all the same. I would've checked earlier but the line was too long.

Edit: The MG on Bradley Park has a Gamezone so this price might be good there too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up man. I wasn't aware of that. Hopefully I can nab one for this price. Thanks again.

[quote name='RandomRudy']Best flip fodder ever? i got 7 copies and got wal mart credit for them. mmm 100 dollar ps3 ftw?[/QUOTE]

I like how you didn't even read the thread enough to see the guy before you get chewed out about the same kind of thing.

have them ring it up even if it isn't marked on the box. i found one that was marked at 32 and they rang it up. the guy's eyes almost bugged out of his head! :whistle2:D

[quote name='droptopmetro']It's also selling for that price in non gamecrazy hollywood videos.[/QUOTE]

Excellent! Thanks for posting this. No GC's near me but a HWV is just down the road.

Also went to Lakewood, CA yesterday morning for used copy and the girl/man told me to buy New for $14.99.

Confirmed ...

[quote name='Rollobobo']Hmmm....now I am intrigued. I may have to pick this up.

Has anyone played it and confirm its worth the 15 bones?[/QUOTE]

It's certainly worth 15. I am trying to find one myself and every movie gallery within 50 miles doesn't have one. So frustrating...

Just picked this up at a GC in Milwaukee for $12.99. Not only was it $12.99, but because someone traded in an unopened copy I got a "used copy" that was never opened for the same price. Win!

Important note though, I had to ask the guy at the counter about it, no copies were on the floor.

Scored a new copy of it in Gastonia, NC. The store had one more copy left, willing to pick-up for some one, 20 bucks shipped. Also, had one copy left of Two Worlds (used) for 4.99. They had an assassin creed LE, waiting on that to drop.

My local Hollywood Video sold out. I wish I would have worked that day so that I would have been the one doing the price changes! I didn't see this thread until it was too late!

Stupid Game Crazy gutting their games... Picked up a new copy anyway. Two more left at the GC on Katella next to the 55 freeway in Orange, CA if anyone is in the area and can't find any.

Thanks OP.

Confirmed in Richmond, VA . There were at least 2 new copies on both 360 and PS3. There was at least 1 used on 360 but I may have gotten last one used on PS3. They were marked correctly with 12.99 and 14.99.

Thanks for the heads up on this one.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Excellent! Thanks for posting this. No GC's near me but a HWV is just down the road.[/QUOTE]

Thanks you saved me a much longer drive to the gamecrazy on Crenshaw. Instead I picked it up at the Hollywood video on Olympic and Sepulveda, they have a ton of copies. Plus I got the added enjoyment of a stunned employee when the price came up since they still have it marked at $49.99. She said, "I'm not even going to question it this morning," because she was in the middle of explaining the concept of dvd scene selection to an older customer.

Awesome, I also managed to pick up a copy at the one on El Cajon in San Diego. The guy there was kinda weird (nice enough though), I think he wanted to know how I knew it was on sale...

550 Bell Rd West in Phoenix has a bunch. (both Xbox and PS3). They also had Two Worlds for $4.99 new (the collectors edition was the same price so I got that as well). For the price of a Big Mac and fries, Two Worlds becomes a no brainer.

The $49.99 price was an error the first day, any store with competent DMs would've told their store managers to get it out at $14.99 new Friday.

This doesn't seem like a "sale" price, mileage may vary but I think it will stay this price for at least 1-2 weeks. There is a LOT of copies of this game in GCs new and used.

I hate my local GC where they gutted most games and needless to say they only had a 'new' but gutted copy, enriched with finger prints/grease and sleeve scratches.

Is this a limited time sale (if so, for how long) or a permanent markdown at GC?

I picked up a used copy. This was my first time at a GC and was surprised at what this particular one had. They even had a SF IV TE stick behind the counter..... I was tempted, I might go back later and pull the trigger on it. Although I already have 2 freaking SE sticks.

Well prices at GC come 2 ways, weekly sale prices, and standard price changes. Something like this might last a while, in my experience it is the most marked down item in the entire time I've worked for the company and there is a company contest to move older new games right now. There is just a lot in the company, and a lot used floating around.

You would be surprised what you can find within the company, they'll ship anything between stores for a shipping charge, or if you know someone you might get them to move it, i.e. SF tournament sticks, Devil Summoner 2, various collectors editions. One collectors edition that seems to be a lot kicking around is RE5, I wouldn't be surprised if those dropped soon.

They dropped yesterday to $59.99.

I knew they'd do a huge sale on Force Unleashed as soon as they started bundling it with 360 Elites (GameCrazy has their own elite bundles). The company just massively overordered on the game and they need to clear out stock.

[quote name='jwbrown77']Stupid Game Crazy gutting their games... Picked up a new copy anyway. Two more left at the GC on Katella next to the 55 freeway in Orange, CA if anyone is in the area and can't find any.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Then it's a good thing I went to the GC in Fullerton on Yorba Linda, they had sealed copies for both systems.

how long is this deal? geez i slept on this thinking theres no game crazy near me, *i never even heard of em*.. til now i decide to go look on their site and there is a few near me.

Scored a used one yesterday afternoon. Both my Gamecrazy's had sealed copies as well. Thanks OP and CAG community for yet another great deal.:D

[quote name='jazzman']Then it's a good thing I went to the GC in Fullerton on Yorba Linda, they had sealed copies for both systems.[/QUOTE]

Did they have more?

[quote name='Boltbacker']Picked one up, the clerk didn't even know it was on sale.[/QUOTE]Same here. He was suprised. They had a bunch of new copies for both PS3 and 360 when I went yesterday. Worth the $15.

Scored one in Hawthorne, CA 90250. Clerk was shocked at the price. Called my buddy who went in like 15 mins later, they and they almost denied him. He let them know his buddy had just walked in, so then they gave in and let him have a copy also.

[quote name='Scorch']wii version is 19.99 new 17.99 used[/QUOTE]

thanks i will head out then and get a copy for even that cheap price...

I was borrowing this game from my friend just last week, and was surprised with how good it was as the reviews have been a bit rough on it. For 15 new/12 used it will be a definite pick up for me tonight.

Thanks OP!

Question. I saw a gamecrazy down in Illinois with Soul Calibur IV Premiere Edition for $40 and Assassins Creed LE for $30. Are either of them even worth it?

thanks everyone! Picked one up at the HV in Pleasanton, ca....had to spend 10 minutes convincing the cashier though that his system was working properly...

Me and three friends from work cleaned out all four PS3 copies at the Game Crazy by work. Clerk didn't know it was on sale there either. Too bad there isn't multiplayer for this game.

Got one at Hollywood Video, Pittsburgh, PA (Squirrel Hill store). Thanks OP! Great score for $15! :D

bread's done
Back