Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first of all, thank you everyone for participating in this giveaway and it was really fun coming up with good questions to stump YOU ALL :D
The winner of the giveaway of Yannie Boy! Congratulations and a round of applause.

The next giveaway is going to be...HUMBLE BUNDLE V...the complete pay-over-minimum pack :D
Stay tuned for that one!

Before I do the Humble Bundle Giveaway...RANDOM CODE DROP!!!
This time it will be a random game as well! Three hoorays to launch it off :D

EDIT: Also signed up for Raptr, how you like the signature? :p

[quote name='mrcheeses']For the drop you should edit one of your posts in the 48 pages and put it in :p[/QUOTE]

OOOH that sounds like a great idea...that would be pretty fun to do haha

EDIT: You know what I think i wiil! :D

[quote name='Duckvader']OOOH that sounds like a great idea...that would be pretty fun to do haha

EDIT: You know what I think i wiil! :D[/QUOTE]

that's a lot of digging through. I applaud anyone that finds the code :lol:

[quote name='dbolt']got the code, thanks :D[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! Hard to find? ;)
For everyone, dbolt won Avernum: The Second Trilogy!

And tomorrow will be the Humble Bundle giveaway...I'm gong to work on really hard questions and I really want tons of CAGs on this :D

And tomorrow will be the Humble Bundle giveaway...I'm gong to work on really hard questions and I really want tons of CAGs on this :D[/QUOTE said:
Okay, I think some old-school anime questions would be a good start if you are going to aim on a series of random questions. So for example, if you do some anime questions on 1984 Voltron, GoLion, Speed Racer or Classsic Astro Boy, that would be some examples on what I am talking about.

[quote name='Duckvader']Congratulations! Hard to find? ;)
For everyone, dbolt won Avernum: The Second Trilogy!

And tomorrow will be the Humble Bundle giveaway...I'm gong to work on really hard questions and I really want tons of CAGs on this :D[/QUOTE]

Okay, I think some old-school anime questions would be a good start if you are going to aim on a series of random questions. So for example, if you do some anime questions on 1984 Voltron, GoLion, Speed Racer or Classsic Astro Boy, that would be some examples on what I am talking about.

the previous post is what I was originally was going to say. You can delete the first post that looked goofy now. So the post after your last post duckvader

I'm ready for those Humble Bundle Questions! Also, thanks for that prize, didn't think I'd win/submit fast enough to win. :)

Hello everyone! I have some BLAH news :(
There was a storm where I was vacationing and I have no internet at all! It's been three days without internet (NO STEAM! I should've put it in offline mode). So sorry I've been away for so long and hopefully I get internet so I can continue with the sale :D
I'll talk to you guys later!

Well, i just wanted to say I was enjoying the giveaway and contest until it went lower than my age range. Sorry I am 35 and don't know jack about anime. Best of luck to the rest of you though.

Airmech: FTC95-TKE3D-Y4IHM

Enjoy this beta key. I dont know what it is or how it plays but my "loss" may just be your gain.

Hey everybody! Duckvader here and glad to see some people giving stuff away :D
It's CAGs like you that make this place a better...place? :p
Anyways I got internet back and I'm here to give a quick giveaway!
It's going to be one question! So I need three hoorays to launch it off :D

[quote name='Duckvader']We have a WINNER!
Congratulations to Kinky Buns! :D
You win Harvest: Massive Encounter![/QUOTE]

Yay my first game on steam! XD

[quote name='Kinky Buns']Yay my first game on steam! XD[/QUOTE]

There are quite a plenty games on Steam for free right now...just saying =P lol

And welcome back Duckvader! Great that you got back your internet connection after the great storm =D

I officially have my power back now because about 5 mins ago we were running on a generator :D

We can continue the giveaways for the week! :D

On Thursday will be the Humble Bundle V giveaway! :D

[quote name='Duckvader']I officially have my power back now because about 5 mins ago we were running on a generator :D

We can continue the giveaways for the week! :D

On Thursday will be the Humble Bundle V giveaway! :D[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I have get to get a code, but keep up the good work. :D

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']There are quite a plenty games on Steam for free right now...just saying =P lol[/QUOTE]Is there a list somewhere of the free games?
I got Portal and Peggle Extreme....

Hello everyone!!! Sorry I'm late...been playing video games :D
I'm getting the questions ready for today's giveaway of Humble Bundle V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back