Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Quote for:

Day of the Tentacle
Thirty Flights of Loving
Super Hexagon
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Guns of Icarus Online

Last edited by a moderator:
This may have been mentioned already but I just noticed Gamebundle died. Not that they were actually doing decent bundles at this point but they started off decent. They sent me an email with all the keys I had bought on it. That was good of them.

If that bundle is a +8 you have been living under a rock.
Yup.

Been living right under this one:

250px-Plymouth_Rock,_Plymouth,_MA,_jjron_03.05.2012.jpg

Posted this in the Bundlestars thread, but figured I'd mention it here as well:  Megadimension Neptunia VII is their current Star Deal at $7.99 for the next 13 hours or so (with limited keys, currently a little over half depleted).

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star-deal

I believe this is the lowest the game has been on PC to date for anyone who might have been interested in it.

Posted this in the Bundlestars thread, but figured I'd mention it here as well: Megadimension Neptunia VII is their current Star Deal at $7.99 for the next 13 hours or so (with limited keys, currently a little over half depleted).

I believe this is the lowest the game has been on PC to date for anyone who might have been interested in it.
Gonna buy from steam next sale so people can "like" it

Posted this in the Bundlestars thread, but figured I'd mention it here as well: Megadimension Neptunia VII is their current Star Deal at $7.99 for the next 13 hours or so (with limited keys, currently a little over half depleted).

So, is this game any good?

Corrosion: Something Winter something edition

EY03Z-I3TGL-4*R0*

* = LMNO_

Also, Heckabomb:

KK4H8-VMNRB-**RA2
** = _ _STUV

So random question: what do people around here do to get coins on Tremor? Most of what I used to do dried up.
Mostly supersonic since V11 is useless lately but also under adgate you usually see some offers for 13-14 coins for stuff like a quiz on depression, slide show on cancer, etc. Open all of those, don't bother doing them just open them and you should get credit after a few seconds. Seems to work every few days and the number of those offers varies. Adgate sometimes has other stuff you can just open without actually doing anything but most of that stuff doesn't seem to work right now. Sometimes the quizzes and slideshows for 70-80 coins work too (you actually have to go through these and usually have to post the quiz to facebook/twitter at the end, use throwaway accounts for those if you do them) but I haven't had any luck lately with them so I have been ignoring them.

Sometimes those health quizzes and slideshows show up under other tabs like persona, you have to actually go through the quiz in that case but 12+ coins each so if you are bored and need the coins it can be worth bothering with.

So, is megadimension nep worth getting at $8? Never played any Nep game and it looks fun. But... I have the strange feeling it's MSRP will drop soon or it will be bundled

So, is megadimension nep worth getting at $8? Never played any Nep game and it looks fun. But... I have the strange feeling it's MSRP will drop soon or it will be bundled
Doubt it'll be bundled anytime soon, but I feel like it'll be the same price on steam eventually. The publisher does high discounts frequently, and theres a lot of DLC for it..

Last night, we Bro'd up some Deadfall Adventures multiplayer.  The official servers are dead so you can't play ranked which is the only way to earn additional weapons, skins and abilities so we were stuck with the base gear.  As far as PvP Add-ons to games go, it was alright but nothing exciting -- the guns felt sort of floaty, we had some lag issues and it was pretty generic but it was better than Masked Shooters 2.  We played through most of the game modes and then shelved it after an hour.  The game itself looked decent and the single player campaign may be worth checking out.  Or not.  Someone get on that and get back to me.

After Deadfall Adventures, we listened to Fox read through every game in his library and Bah said "No".  Then Bah said he'd be willing to play Ticket to Ride... but he doesn't own it.  If anyone has an old free Amazon key or bundle key, please donate it to Bah.  Spoder graciously gave us permission to play Siege but didn't want to play it himself.  Luckily, we recruited Eldritch and counter-terrorized some dudes with our usual limited success.  I may or may not have shot a teammate in the back but definitely did get another beyond-the-grave win via their last guy rappelling in through a window and landing squarely in my trap.  In typical Bro fashion, we rallied for the final game of the night and put a solid win under our belts before calling it.

Tonight is Killing Floor 2 where we will spend the night killing AI-controlled things instead of getting humbled by human-controlled things.

Spoder graciously gave us permission to play Siege but didn't want to play it himself. Luckily, we recruited Eldritch and counter-terrorized some dudes with our usual limited success. I may or may not have shot a teammate in the back but definitely did get another beyond-the-grave win via their last guy rappelling in through a window and landing squarely in my trap. In typical Bro fashion, we rallied for the final game of the night and put a solid win under our belts before calling it.
I knew I'd be bringing you down cuz I suck at the game. You're welcome!

destaque-blog-carnaval.jpg

Carnival Sale on Nuuvem has just started.

https://www.nuuvem.com/catalog/price/promo

* 10% off : MEIALUANANUUVEM
* 5% off code in case the 10% off code doesn't work: GAMERCOMOVC

Wont go through the entire list.... I will check for a google doc later.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cobBP5gbtpwt8IXeBSj7dvLDcyMFKVEObFXHAKfhM5o/edit#gid=1231464987
Are there any good deals on there? I looked at a few of the games but most of it looks like stuff that's been previously bundled or cheaper.
The biggest standout I found was
Lego worlds $4.99 https://www.nuuvem.com/item/lego-worlds
From what I understand this is historically low price plus it leaves early access on March 7th and the price increases to $30
Also I just read anyone who bought the game early access gets a copy of the soundtrack free so that's a cool bonus

I knew I'd be bringing you down cuz I suck at the game. You're welcome!
Weiler once sucked and now he's MVP!

Speaking of, Fox had the #1 spot in our win last night and I was #2. I think maybe it's time for Weiler, Fox and I to start going ranked while we wait for the other bros to catch up to our skills.

Update on upcoming Shovel Knight price changes

• Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment will release March 3rd on Nintendo Switch for $9.99
  • Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove will release March 3rd on Nintendo Switch for $24.99 (Treasure Trove = base campaign 'Shovel of Hope' + Plague of Shadows + Specter of Torment)
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment is almost here! Specter Knight’s own somber story will be a free update to all existing versions of Shovel Knight and a standalone game as well.

Around the release of this new campaign, all existing versions of Shovel Knight, on all platforms, will become Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove! With three full-fledged character campaigns, Challenge Mode, local co-op, Body Swap, and somehow even more content on the way– Shovel Knight’s adventure has expanded considerably since the original release. Along with the change, the price of Shovel Knight will increase to $24.99 in March.
  • Shovel Knight will be 33% off starting today through March 2
If you haven’t yet picked up Shovel Knight on a particular platform, and wanted all the content included within Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, now is the ideal time to do so before the price increases in March! This may be your LAST CHANCE to get it at such a low price!
So there we have it. Get Shovel Knight for $9.99 by March 2 (this version will upgrade automatically to Treasure Trove). After the content is separated, the combined price for those three campaigns will go from $14.99 to $24.99 (I assume they'll individually be $9.99 each). The alternative is to wait for Shovel of Hope to be in a Hamble Monthly or high bundle tier this summer, then spend the next 1-2 years hoping the other campaigns will get a discount greater than 20% (they probably won't ;)).

FAQ if you're confused.

The biggest standout I found was
Lego worlds $4.99 https://www.nuuvem.com/item/lego-worlds
From what I understand this is historically low price plus it leaves early access on March 7th and the price increases to $30
Also I just read anyone who bought the game early access gets a copy of the soundtrack free so that's a cool bonus
It's $3.13 in Jogosbros territory, though the coupons don't work. I bought one for myself and it activated fine, so not region-locked to America du Sul.

Last night, we Bro'd up some Deadfall Adventures multiplayer. The official servers are dead so you can't play ranked which is the only way to earn additional weapons, skins and abilities so we were stuck with the base gear. As far as PvP Add-ons to games go, it was alright but nothing exciting -- the guns felt sort of floaty, we had some lag issues and it was pretty generic but it was better than Masked Shooters 2. We played through most of the game modes and then shelved it after an hour. The game itself looked decent and the single player campaign may be worth checking out. Or not. Someone get on that and get back to me.
should have brodated Uncharted, the crown jewel of the genre..

on console :D/

bread's done
Back