Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I don't have as much time as everyone for video game deal hunting, hell its hard for me to remember to check the indy bundles weekly! Also trying to better about gamer AD+D and actually try to play things for a more prolonged period of time.

Due to these variables I tend to find one or two things worth purchasing on steam winter/summer sales, and thats just fine with me.

I don't have as much time as everyone for video game deal hunting, hell its hard for me to remember to check the indy bundles weekly! Also trying to better about gamer AD+D and actually try to play things for a more prolonged period of time.

Due to these variables I tend to find one or two things worth purchasing on steam winter/summer sales, and thats just fine with me.
You're the sanest man here.

That reminds me of something I've wanted to ask for awhile now: Do some of you people not have jobs and just live on here? Here, being the internet.
Not so much an office, but more of a small box, inside a larger box.

Also, as an MRA I am appalled and quite frankly sick and tired of the violence against men so pervasive in our society. If this was a woman, imagine the outrage?
double entendre

if-you-could-just-go-ahead-and-grow-a-pair-of-balls-thatd-be-greeaaattt.jpg

Japan has one, during Golden Week....
Japan gets crazy during Golden Week. I felt like the "Golden Horde" from China has descended upon Tokyo when I was there.

You know it's going to be do you want A) Obscure game that never goes on sale or B) Zombie Dinsoaur Nazis from Mars that goes on sale every other week?

And B will win.
not gonna lie i hate the zombie fest the industry is in as much as anybody but if there were a game about zombie dino nazis from mars i would play the crap out of that game

Japan gets crazy during Golden Week. I felt like the "Golden Horde" from China has descended upon Tokyo when I was there.
Is it weird to see Golden Horde and first thought is "Oooh, EU IV"? O_O

Actually, is the Horde in IV? I remember them in III but either didn't play long enough or places far enough away to avoid them. Haven't played enough IV to remember if they are there.

Also always think Big Blue Blob anytime France comes up ><

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it weird to see Golden Horde and first thought is "Oooh, EU IV"? O_O

Actually, is the Horde in IV? I remember them in III but either didn't play long enough or places far enough away to avoid them. Haven't played enough IV to remember if they are there.

Also always think Big Blue Blob anytime France comes up ><
:whistle2:k Funny

Genghis Khan and the Mongolian Golden Horde. However there are modern analogies of the same principal.

Holy faaaark TW3 looks good. This is what PC gaming is huh?

I set it on high 60 FPS instead of ultra 35-50 FPS. Any sliders I should turn up or down for a good visual experience? I turned shadow quality all the way up since ugly shadows immediately pull me out of experiences.

Holy faaaark TW3 looks good. This is what PC gaming is huh?

I set it on high 60 FPS instead of ultra 35-50 FPS. Any sliders I should turn up or down for a good visual experience? I turned shadow quality all the way up since ugly shadows immediately pull me out of experiences.
I hear you should turn the "Ass Hair Detail" Slider all the way up to 11.

Free weird ass monkey game made by some wa...err, Italian on Desura

http://www.desura.com/#kw=scimmiotto
OUzLWwg.jpg
It's on Greenlight too.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=456548588

Monkey starring a monkey, which lacks the tail since she was born, which is faced with a sudden change of life and the desperate search for a place of life, experiencing the world (and beyond)
(Translate by google translate )
Sounds legit.

Who support our game will receive desura key for beta testing.
JUNE 7 - AXELPOWER
Desura key of scimmiotto cost 2 dollars...if you support our game you'll receive it totally gratis for beta testing!!
I guess he just said fanculo it no one is paying $2 for this thing so I'll just make it free.

Scimmiotto will have free dlc for steam user!
JUNE 9 - AXELPOWER
Scimmiotto will have free dlc for steam user , so help us to release it!

I've tried Stalker several times and i just couldn't get into it. Granted I only played about 40 minutes each time but something about it was just really off putting to me.

I played it with Complete mod but it's all good.  People get weirdly defensive and argumentative about Stalker mods (not Tjee; just what you see from reading up on mods).  Also, Misery looks to be a Call of Pripyat mod, not Shadow of Chernobyl.

Pasports31 is just a dumb jerky-jerk console-tard stupidhead though.

I played it with Complete mod but it's all good. People get weirdly defensive and argumentative about Stalker mods (not Tjee; just what you see from reading up on mods). Also, Misery looks to be a Call of Pripyat mod, not Shadow of Chernobyl.

Pasports31 is just a dumb jerky-jerk console-tard stupidhead though.
am not i love plenty of complicated pc games like caw of duty and battleships

then we might as well talk about college students who qualified for free windows 8. your average user will have to shell out $100 + for legit microsoft windows os key.
Authorised re-sellers in the UK charge £35 for a re-furbished key. I've used three for various purposes. All have been fine.

About Love, Hate and the other ones - 5XZXJ-3AP4I-XVVZA

Dreaming Sarah - QR6H9-G5XII-3707N
GunWorld - F2J5N-6ZJ23-HB6JL
Samudai - MGZXP-BWHDT-27AH8
SickBrick - 65LEW-0XAC2-BF9MF

found out flying bundle was expiring. bought it, started entering codes. looked at my profile. well, shit, just passed 2k. congratulations Astro Emporia, it's you...

Five hours away from the sale starting and card prices seem to be doing knack all. Hmm.

I'm sat on 127 mystery cards and 2 foils. At Christmas I held on until the sale started and saw a 33% crash in value. You think I'd learn from my mistake but nooooooooooo.

If there's no card meta-event this year I'm gonna sulk.

#LetsGoTeamPink

I have my fingers crossed for a good Magicka sale.... like 30% off with only the oldest DLC's on sale. That's the sweet spot there.
And Magicka!
Too late.. used that joke WAY before you. :p

RIP Christopher Lee. The Separatists shall miss you. But the Ents will always remember your treachery. Lest we never forget Dr. Fu Manchu!

Yes! Sale if finally starting. I'm really excited to bitch about how THIS is actually the worst sale ever and yet I'll still buy fifty dollars worth of games

Anyone know when the Summer Sale starts?

edit: I also think a new thread might be in order. With standard posts per page, this thread is approaching 800 pages.

1)  I only show 630 pages on my standard setting.

2)  I now have almost 50 rubies for Clicker Heroes... all heroes up to Beastlord at 100 (some higher if they had higher skills, all skills unlocked except ascension).  What do I do with my rubies?  I'm only coming up on level 94 right now.

Everyone says to not ascend until 160ish.

omg i have never been more annoyed by a conversational topic on the steam forum than i am by clicker heroes
How come the female heroes have to include the Love Goddess, a cook and a bimbo? Doesn't this perpetuate the male gaming patriarchy and drive women out of the gaming community?

There... happier?

bread's done
Back