Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Grinch type rant
BooBitch.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
After approximately 39 hours, I've finished the Main Quest of Batman: Arkham Knight.

Despite its flaws, it was still pretty good. And here's the thing w/ this all: this could've been great, if they didn't saddle the game w/ so much filler for gameplay...especially in the last 1/3rd of the game.

I interrupt this... whatever this is... with the latest Nuuvem featured sales:

Pillars of Eternity: Hero Ed - $15.81

Enemy Front - $3.79

Alien Rage - $2.21

Alien vs Predator Collection - $1.89

Phantom Breaker:Battlegrounds - $1.89

I think that's it.  Was real slow to update tonight.

Enemy Front - $3.79

Alien Rage - $2.21

I think that's it. Was real slow to update tonight.
That's a really good deal on Phantom Breaker battlegrounds, but the last time Nuuvem had a good sale on a Degica game (Crimzon Clover) it got bundled almost immediately after. I'll hold off

Oh and thanks for Castle in the Darkness, headpiece!

Enemy Front - $3.79

Alien Rage - $2.21

man if only poe was just 5 bucks ;)

wat?? But you asked him for something.. Foxhack didn't.
BGCQ inside joke. :bouncy:

i think bobby is a pot head
Swing and a miss.

Enemy Front - $3.79

Alien Rage - $2.21

AvP Collection is a good price if for some reason you haven't gotten it already. The base game could end up bundled, I guess but I doubt either of the 2 DLCs would. Both DLCs are MP-only iirc though, not sure how alive the game is, but probably most alive on PC versus 360/PS3. SP alone is worth price of entry.

Only other good deal besides the semi-expensive PoE is Phantom Breaker (even though I have it on 360 where its MSRP is surprisingly cheaper for some reason), but as previously noted, the publisher is Degica, who isn't exactly shy about bundling. Decisions, decisions. (Enemy Front and Alien Rage have been bundled, by the way).

Didn't mean to cog up the thread so for everyone's sanity send me a PM from here on out on CAG or Steam. Everyone should have their game above this post and the list is updated to the best of my ability: http://pastebin.com/6iuMLXMi
Don't worry about it, unless this happened frequently I don't see how its any worse than talking about food/computer parts/absolutely nothing/various things that require a time machine/etc.

@eulogy: You need to make sure you're vpn'd in to see the extra deals. It only shows like 1/4 of their deals unless you show up as in Brazil.

You can't use it with coupons, which is why it's hard for me to find anything to buy with playfire credit. You can use it on VIP deals though, or sales without vouchers
It really is hard to get that last bit gone, and even worse- you end up going to to look for something to get for free with your credit, and you end up spending a few bucks picking up something you didn't plan to because you're looking at all the things on the website.

Thankfully, spending $5 on Doom Classic and Doom 3 is better than most bundles have been lately.

Don't worry about it, unless this happened frequently I don't see how its any worse than talking about food/computer parts/absolutely nothing/various things that require a time machine/etc.

@eulogy: You need to make sure you're vpn'd in to see the extra deals. It only shows like 1/4 of their deals unless you show up as in Brazil.
What?! Posts involving time machines are the best!

What?! Posts involving time machines are the best!
Only if the time machine is a phone booth, police box, sports car or hot tub.
The rest of the time machines- things like elevators, time tunnels, spheres or lightning storms that nude bodybuilder robots step out of- are kinda lame.

Enemy Front - $3.79

Alien Rage - $2.21

Enemy Front and Alien Rage are apparently decentish old-styled FPS games, but the publisher may bundle them eventually so pass.

Also, damn Sega, region locking all their stuff. :(

So someone asked what I learned on CAG after 10 years so I will get on a soap box for a minute.
You have to have thick skin on CAG (internet in general). It seem more of friendlier community back then with the regs whether it was posting deals, giving away stuff, buying deals to sale to CAGs at cost or shipping them stuff out of pocket.

Regs still do some of these things but it is a lot less visible (synnarc giving me Dirt Rally) and if you are an asshat people will point it out quicker (motoki had some good points and if I ever do this again I will use his advice) or keep things to themselves or hoard. I use to go to the OT thread for all the off the wall stuff but now it is in the steam thread so it doesn't bother me either way.

The reason I did this was because CAG/Tebow chat has given me so many good deals and times I just wanted to give back. /EndRant #SeasonalCAG

If you haven't got a game yet there is still 100+ keys I have to giveaway: http://pastebin.com/6iuMLXMi

I finally popped my G2A Cherry on Watch Dogs & Season Pass. I'll post again after my CC statement updates with whatever Exchange charges they charged me from the paypal transaction.  

Last giveaway I did a blog post through the forum and got people to request in the comments. Well, first I did an instant chatroom but that sucked, so no one do that.

But I thought the blog worked pretty well. It moves the clutter out of the thread. It lets people see what others have requested so you don't feel bad walking away and having 5 people try for the same thing. It's easily pimped a couple times a day or so.

It's probably definitely not what blogs are intended for but I don't think it really matters.

I finally popped my G2A Cherry on Watch Dogs & Season Pass. I'll post again after my CC statement updates with whatever Exchange charges they charged me from the paypal transaction.
wut?

Also, blew my Playfire credit bringing Sniper Elite 3 Season Pass down to $4.50 so expect it to be a featured deal on Nuuvem tomorrow.

wut?

Also, blew my Playfire credit bringing Sniper Elite 3 Season Pass down to $4.50 so expect it to be a featured deal on Nuuvem tomorrow.
Can you guys stop talking about blowing and popping? Dats nasty

Has Rogue Legacy been bundled, and does anyone have any recommendations for it?  Have a few people on my friends list buy it today while its 80% off, seems like something I could buy totally intending to play but never quite doing it.

So someone asked what I learned on CAG after 10 years so I will get on a soap box for a minute.
You have to have thick skin on CAG (internet in general). It seem more of friendlier community back then with the regs whether it was posting deals, giving away stuff, buying deals to sale to CAGs at cost or shipping them stuff out of pocket.

Regs still do some of these things but it is a lot less visible (synnarc giving me Dirt Rally) and if you are an asshat people will point it out quicker (motoki had some good points and if I ever do this again I will use his advice) or keep things to themselves or hoard. I use to go to the OT thread for all the off the wall stuff but now it is in the steam thread so it doesn't bother me either way.

The reason I did this was because CAG/Tebow chat has given me so many good deals and times I just wanted to give back. /EndRant #SeasonalCAG

If you haven't got a game yet there is still 100+ keys I have to giveaway: http://pastebin.com/6iuMLXMi
May I have Siralim? Please?

Has Rogue Legacy been bundled, and does anyone have any recommendations for it? Have a few people on my friends list buy it today while its 80% off, seems like something I could buy totally intending to play but never quite doing it.
They've really been holding out and not giving up their succulent game so easily.

Had to buy it the old fashioned way.

Has Rogue Legacy been bundled, and does anyone have any recommendations for it? Have a few people on my friends list buy it today while its 80% off, seems like something I could buy totally intending to play but never quite doing it.
it was cheaper during the summer sale (price glitch). You'll need a time machine

it's a pretty good game. after the beginning when levels ups require more gold to purchase it can feel a little grindy though. pretty good not great game, if you like rogue likes you'll like it. worth 3 bucks, although you may regret buying it if you don't play it soon because it seems like prime bundle material.

Day 3 @ GMG's Summer Sale. Preview is up now, if you can't see it, just log in. Mostly "rpgs."

Might bite on TESO at $12 for moran purposes.

edit: Skyrim DLC isn't on sale. Please complain about it.
no, but the legendary edition is on sale for $8 after 20% off coupon. ITAD says the next lowest price ever was on gamesplanet sites for $10.16 and $10.75. grabbed it for my son and glad we didn't bite on the steam summer sale when it was $13.59

Day 3 @ GMG's Summer Sale. Preview is up now, if you can't see it, just log in. Mostly "rpgs."

Might bite on TESO at $12 for moran purposes.

edit: Skyrim DLC isn't on sale. Please complain about it.
I bought TESO for 12 for moran purposes

here is the mystery turd they dropped into my email

MFVZB-DP5BH-V0WYX

also it appears the account creation page for TESO is "down" at the moment.....go figure

bread's done
Back