Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Batman AK is around $19 for the "Premium" which includes season pass...I have the other 3 or 4...too bad I never played more than 1 hour of each. Can't justify buying AK.

It seems like you buy this Mad Max game to drive through the desert and do fruitless side missions.
Fruitless? I made a maggot farm!

Batman AK is around $19 for the "Premium" which includes season pass...I have the other 3 or 4...too bad I never played more than 1 hour of each. Can't justify buying AK.
Thanks. I'm going to wander the internet now looking for that deal. Unless you found it in a Walmart clearance bin.

I got you, bro.

Still doesn't change the fact she can't exist if Booker is drowned.

Come on... it's not deep. It's a bit creative although I'm sure he lifted the setting/events from stuff like Wild West West (the movie; turn of the century steampunk, Comstock is uh... Kenneth Branaugh's character and Slade is General McGrath), Stephen King's Dark Tower series, etc. Is it deeper than Cow-a-doody? Sure, but so is a puddle.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010864832/recommended/8870/
You know way too much about Wild Wild West.

Robot Rescue Revolution

I think that's from their voting campaing. Surprisingly I managed to get a key for RRR so you might be lucky as well.
Oh FFS, turns out I hadn't actually activated my key for that, so now some jackass has stolen it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Batman, I just completed Arkham Knight... and the fact that I have to complete it to 100% to get the real ending is annoying. So now I'm going around while Riddler keeps whining that I take too long to find all his shit. Bleh.

Finally finished from my main sources activating keys. Here's a lot of keys with some good stuff in there. Enjoy!

Garden Rescue - R4WNA-N6I2T-A309N
Odysseus: Long Way Home - 4MYGV-ED6WP-XVZXL
Butsbal - 85PH3-EQ738-BEVA9
MuscleCar Online - 7VE37-65GEG-QAEF6
Agapan - 80Y6P-2F54E-NKGLF
Ballpoint Universe Infinite - A7W4EN-LEBFW-7HDFY
Dungeon Crawlers HD - 7TZ73-4ZYCR-WDP5M
Man Alive - 7WD4Q-LYPAI-XDV47
Angels of Fasaria - 7XD3I-VMRTW-WRI0Q
Once Bitten Twice Dead - BBV30-V3A4H-BANC7
Zafehouse Diaries - BBQJL-9Q4DC-9PMDR
Unhack - BIQKZ-6CHP0-WPMLN
Bermuda - BE9ZM-NF7TM-EMPFF
8-bit Adventures - B978V-G9MNW-F5F6R
Freedom Fall - B7KK3-WZGRD-IICWR
Lily and Sasha Guardian Angels - 89VD6-B6LLV-LV9RC
Slinki - 83QEP-QN3GT-BITJ9
Star Chronicles Delta Quadrant - 7XZZC-KY5HG-2MAYG
Nomad - 83EKW-Z3DGT-7MPI6
Beatbuddy Tale of Guardians - LEJWJ-272H9-29ZQJ
Monster Loves You - IMNVP-LVTIT-M6MV6
Deadly Premonition Director's Cut - B4W2R-HM98F-NIXA9
Trine 2 Complete - ID6MM-6TF8D-X8J0Z
The Marvellous Miss Take - NA2B5-DK043-XEGIV
Poker Night 2 - HMM6N-T8B43-CNZ6E
Poker Night at the Inventory - A90A4-ABR32-P4356
Pixel Heroes Bytes & Magic - 3ZWTM-XIVYV-ELJPD
Meridian: New World - GCWCC-RCBHE-AV0EI
Albedo Eyes From Outer Space - R9T65-G8F7X-ETG4H
Nomad - 37C7T-IHF34-TZD20
Trip Steam Edition - W9TR8-8DAV5-HIECQ
Strata - 2FAT4-8VNRG-XK2V5
Chime - JJICT-82Q02-IF2L9
Culpa Innata - JRFBQ-CQRC8-LFVEB
theHunter Primal - GER56-RRGR3-YNFWF
Godus - QQLGR-T4MWV-QX2VN
Merchants of Kaidain - VGKPR-RWCRR-8IR7N
Frederic Ressurection of Music - QBI6F-YJZ0E-0YGT7
Iesabel - PW4EC-GDE4F-75VAT

Say what you get if you want to...more for my morbid curiosity's sake than anything.

I fakeyed both but sorry I gotta say I'm more about some Mad Max and cars and blowing shit up and cars and harpoons and mother fucking cars. Cool Australian road hogs not some Assy Corsy fancy crap.

Though I admit I am intrigued by the horse shitting simulator that is Metal Gear.

C to the D of the Keys
I found the regular edition for about $9 in similar shady corners of the net and pondered it, figuring I could maybe get the DLC later if it's worth it, but I dunno the fact that it STILL hasn't been re-released yet says a lot. I mean I get that they owned their screw up and are doing the right thing by owners but on the other hand just how bad is this game that it takes this much time and work to fill in the cracks and still ain't done?

Tried a few and all were taken already unsurprisingly. I know it's slightly more effort than just dumping everything, but it would be kind of nice if more people used the "quote for what game you want and I'll PM it to you method". So keys go to people that are actually posting members of the forums instead of everything being taken immediately by bots and lurkers.

I usually do that method but I had about 2-3 months of keys to redeem. It took forever in other words. Will do it next time and hopefully not do this delayed key handling again....took about an hour and a half....haha.

Tried Godus and Miss Take and both have already been taken by lurkers (only 30 mins since the post..) but thanks for the drops anyway!

I found the regular edition for about $9 in similar shady corners of the net and pondered it, figuring I could maybe get the DLC later if it's worth it, but I dunno the fact that it STILL hasn't been re-released yet says a lot. I mean I get that they owned their screw up and are doing the right thing by owners but on the other hand just how bad is this game that it takes this much time and work to fill in the cracks and still ain't done?
Fwiw I think I read that they released the first patch or a beta patch, or something, and that it actually does a good job of fixing a lot of the issues. I will not be buying the game until I can get the inevitable goty edition or whatever for like 7.50 I guess. Still need to play Batman Oranges.

Unrelated: I began playing Dragon Age 2 a few days ago, which I was interested to see due to how lambasted it is. So far the plot hasn't really gone anywhere (I am barely beyond Act 1, so we'll see what happens), but I've actually been interested in what's going on and most of the characters are good. The game seems really side quest oriented. There are a lot of them, and most of them are actually pretty interested and much more developed than some simple fetch quest or bounty quest.

The big issue is the gameplay. Obviously they wanted the game to be more "accessible" or "marketable," and turned it into a button masher. You can still pause and give orders but it seems pointless, mainly because it seems little to no attention was paid to development of enemy encounters. You enter a battle and you fight against a bunch of identical enemies with occasionally some more difficult baddies thrown in. After you beat them another wave will run from out of a corner or literally even spawn out of thin air. Where games like Baldur's Gate or Dragon Age Origins the encounters seemed like there was some planning involved which invited tactical gameplay, here the approach seems like "fuck it just throw a bunch of dudes in people are just gonna use our awesome new button mashing combat system so we don't have to care about the quality of it." This wouldn't really be a problem but the button mashing component is pretty mediocre. All in all Origins is miles better but I don't think DA2 is necessarily as terrible as its reputation says, either.

After you beat them another wave will run from out of a corner or literally even spawn out of thin air.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAZAszmR5Lc

All in all Origins is miles better but I don't think DA2 is necessarily as terrible as its reputation says, either.
Well you went into it thinking 'Is this really as bad as everyone says?' vs everyone else at the time going into it quite naturally expecting Dragon Age Origins part 2. Suffice it to say it was a rude awakening.

Also you're a fucking hipster so you're supposed to like shit everyone else hates and vice versa.

PS - You're, like, sooo 4 years ago, gawd! But I guess that makes you retro and ahead of the curve so that in the 2020s when people are all into 2011 games again you can say you were way into them before everyone else was.

One of the most surprising discoveries about Mad Max (there's been plenty) is that I would actually consider Chum to be a good Chum. I really like that freakish, hideously disfigured Quasimodo. I had a horrible feeling he'd annoy me when i first saw a stream but he's a successfully integrated part of the gameplay without getting in the way of it.

Confession time: every now and then I keep him in line by nitro boosting off a 100ft drop and listen to him cry about the damage his nearest and dearest has taken. I'll stop posting now before I get a visit from Social Services.

If you don't check the Humble thread or don't check it except Tuesday and Thursday (*cough*) AND like EU IV, there is a build your own Paradox Bundle going on at the moment. Can get: 

Art of War

Common Sense

El Dorado

Wealth of Nations

Conquest of Paradise

For $7.99 (might be slightly off on that but pretty sure it'd come out to that). $7.49 for Art of War, Common Sense, and El Dorado (plus 2 cheap fillers). 

ggknapp_dark_bigger.gif

Tropico Franchise Midweek (up to 85% off)

75% - Tropico 5 - ~ 2.60$ in PutinGG (Steam)

+ DLCs and Tropico 4 and 3 etc..

ggknapp_dark_bigger.gif

Tropico Franchise Midweek (up to 85% off)

75% - Tropico 5 - ~ 2.60$ in PutinGG (Steam)
Except the DLC is only 50% off and there'a a lot of it so even in Russian money it comes out to $14+ for all the DLC on top of the $2.60 for the base.

And they're probably not done releasing DLC yet either.

PASS.

Tried a few and all were taken already unsurprisingly. I know it's slightly more effort than just dumping everything, but it would be kind of nice if more people used the "quote for what game you want and I'll PM it to you method".
Nice for you who wants a key at 2am. Less nice for people who get to scroll through fifty "can I have...?" posts.

There's no good way to distribute keys. I usually put them into a graphic or make a simple trivia question for one of the letters but that's just to slow people down. PMing gives you more control but is a pain in the ass. Dumping may be worst for lurker bait but it's easiest for the giver and that's fine by me.

I liked Dragon Age 2. I also bought both Mad Max($18) and MGSV($40). Kiss my grumpy old ass whipper snappers.

If people simply must have everyone post here yammering about what keys they want from some long ass list and thank you spamming in the dozens then I'd really rather they start a thread in the Contests and Free Stuff forum or General or anywhere but here for that.

But no one listens to me around here.  :-({|=

Word on the street is that buying purchase restricted games on Nuuvem might be impossible now? I was able to get Dying Light UE and Season Pass over the weekend but people are reporting failures.
Ye, I have read the same from spanish people.
In this case,Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, is only locked to RU+ CIS and Japan, so probably nuuvem is blacklisting VPN/proxies.

Ye, I have read the same from spanish people.
In this case,Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, is only locked to RU+ CIS and Japan, so probably nuuvem is blacklisting VPN/proxies.
I tried buying dying light last night, VPN worked to add game to cart and go through checkout but once I completed the paypal portion it gave an error on Nuuvem saying the game is not available in my region. It looks like now they are checking IP from paypal to confirm you are not in a restricted country.

About Nuuvem:

Since it looks like I can see all games + there's no real listing on game-pages of any region restrictions - how the hell do I know what's available for me to purchase in my own region?

About Nuuvem:

Since it looks like I can see all games + there's no real listing on game-pages of any region restrictions - how the hell do I know what's available for me to purchase in my own region?

If you're not using a VPN, it should only show you games available in North America.
Sometimes even with VPN it will show games you can't purchase and will tell you when you try to check out. Before, you could just use VPN to check out anyways, but it seems now even the VPN will not work. We need some Brazilians on CAG. How do we not have any Brazilians on CAG?

Sometimes even with VPN it will show games you can't purchase and will tell you when you try to check out. Before, you could just use VPN to check out anyways, but it seems now even the VPN will not work. We need some Brazilians on CAG. How do we not have any Brazilians on CAG?
We have. His name is soulkyo. He is still peruvian, but he moved to Brasil recently. You can ask him.

Your welcome.

Just finished X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Uncaged Edition.

Easily worth the $1.03 (or so, after tax) that I spent on it at GameStop.

An action packed game with awesome combat where you're slaughtering enemies, lots of action, some platforming, and some puzzles. Raven does what they do best - anything that they do, they always make a good game. I don't think I've ever played a Raven game that isn't good, at the very least.

About the recent Nuuvem changes - CheaplikeaPie asked me about Dying Light the other day and while I could add it to the cart, the site would tell me it was restricted once I tried to check out.

BdD20H9.jpg

So maybe, if you can add the game to the cart, and the site doesn't tell you the game is restricted, then you can buy the games. Guess the VPN shenanigans are finally over.

bread's done
Back