Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
He's mentioned Topware giving out Steam keys in the past to me a while before I ended up with a copy of Septerra Core on GOG, I of course forgot. Around the time I was emailing the Dead State dev for a free key from owning it on GOG, he suggested emailing Topware because I had just gotten a copy of Septerra on GOG from the free promo they were doing (of all the games to get free). My half-hearted contention is I would have remembered what he said originally without him reminding me (because I was already emailing for free Steam keys), which is apparently some sort of sore point, even though it doesn't even matter because he's the one who told me about it in the first place. :roll:

See, this is how reputations get started. Check your facts Spoderbutt:

AW: AW: Septerra Core Steam Key?
Dirk P. Hassinger Add to contacts 3/13/15 Keep this message at the top of your inbox Photos
To: 'BobbyTastic'

Hi Robert,

[key redacted]

And check out this one:

[key redacted]

Everyone is bashing us and says the game is crap. I do not think so. If you like it, tell it everyone, if not – please tell it only me.

Best regards,

Dirk P. Hassinger
board chairman - ボード会長

Original Email
You mean you didn't send them dick pics to get the key? Tom always mentions how legendary your penis size is so I just assumed

You mean you didn't send them dick pics to get the key? Tom always mentions how legendary your penis size is so I just assumed
percentile.png

You guys are cute with your Steamcount epeen bragging. Steam profile level is where it's at.

Most of you aren't even Steam level 40. Scrubs.

Sincerely,

Flowette
97 Steam levels better than you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You thought Bobby bought it?

Lq0uKyS.gif

You're close, but I don't think anyone would guess the full story anyway. I told Bobby he could get a Steam key from Topware for his GOG purchase, and then Bobby flirted with Topware and they offered him Raven's Cry, and he got the Septerra Core key too.
Only on the internet can someone who looks like Chris Christie's illegitimate son get people to buy him shit for free by flirting.

YEQKE-374FR-056XB

VWC5F-7M43B-WZZPR

237XR-IYZJN-JJAPA
C72MY-WAK5H-LX8RG
LH327-7MDXK-WNZ9L

0GPV3-0LLM6-3Z5WK
Got this one.

I really had no interest in this Beta. But getting something from one of you drops which I'm at worst, ambivalent about, almost seems like a victory.

Well...got my Zestiria purchase in with a few min to spare -.-

Now I'm ready to be super disappointed and then return it.

I think it is all because the huge amount of crap games and bundles. I'd rather pay full price for a game I know I'll play at least a couple hours.

That said... I'll miss Tales of. It's impossible for me to buy it before launch time. Now to wait for a sale... Next year maybe. Will give me time to finish Pillars, Divinity OS, wasteland 2....
Totally didn't see that one coming.

oh good, my Zestiria download is finished, now i can play this game all night lo...

*phone rings*

"Dude, remember we're going out to watch Giants/Eagles tonight. We planned this last week."

"Oh right."

*hangs up*

fuck !!!

Looks like Saint's Row IV too. Torchlight 2 might be one of the 'classic' rebundled games.
Yay ... I already own SR IV, Torchlight 2 and Beseige. This bundle is looking awesome so far.[/sarcasm] <--- for toasters

I wonder if I whine enough to Humble they'll refund me?

Hey, did your Steam key for the DLC activate? I'm getting a "Duplicate Product Code" error when I try to activate mine. I already opened a support ticket, but I figured I'd ask if you had a similar issue.
Yeah, it activated fine. I wouldn't waste my time with a support ticket though.. Can't you just make a new Bandai Namco account and order another steam key?

So are my eyes not working or is my game F'd?

(dont mind the first 7 seconds lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGlYrE354mY&feature=youtu.be&t=7s

Yeah, it activated fine. I wouldn't waste my time with a support ticket though.. Can't you just make a new Bandai Namco account and order another steam key?
Probably, but I already opened the ticket and I don't mind waiting. Especially if the DLC can be done after the game is beaten. If it was something I should play at or near the beginning, though, I would just make a new account.

Probably, but I already opened the ticket and I don't mind waiting. Especially if the DLC can be done after the game is beaten. If it was something I should play at or near the beginning, though, I would just make a new account.
inb4 they tell you to make another account to get a key lol

So without spoilers we're supposed to play Alisha DLC after we beat the game, right?

Liking it so far, no problems . I'm still early on.

So without spoilers we're supposed to play Alisha DLC after we beat the game, right?

Liking it so far, no problems . I'm still early on.
I'll probably wait until the first patch or two to play it. The game crashes if I have headphones set to my default sound input.. which is what I always use for sound. I can fix it by using regular speakers, but I don't plan on doing that.

I'm playing with headphones and haven't had crashes from that though I did see other people on forums complaining about that.

Only crash I had was alt tabbing in full screen but so many games have that issue and I switched to (full screen) windowed mode and alt tab is fine now.

I did turn vsync on because I was getting some tearing with it off.

I'm playing with headphones and haven't had crashes from that though I did see other people on forums complaining about that.

Only crash I had was alt tabbing in full screen but so many games have that issue and I switched to (full screen) windowed mode and alt tab is fine now.

I did turn vsync on because I was getting some tearing with it off.
Yeah I looked on the forum and changed the sound channels from 8 to 6 and that seems to have fixed my headphone problem.

[quote name="spoderman" post="12977276" timestamp="1445300387"]Yeah I looked on the forum and changed the sound channels from 8 to 6 and that seems to have fixed my headphone problem.[/quote]
Did you fix that other problem yet? The one with you actually wanting to play the game?

Daily Deals
75% off OlliOlli - $3.24
50% off OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood - $7.49

Daily Deals
75% off NiGHTS into dreams... (Steam) - $2.50

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Ending 10/21
Up to 75% off Libredia Deals

Ending 10/22
Up to 75% off Axis Game Factory titles
Up to 75% off Far Cry titles
Up to 75% off Waner Bros. titles

Weekly Staff Picks: Olden Times - Up to 50% off
If you have the 50% off coupon for OlliOlli 2 because you own OlliOlli, it stacks. (Both on the regular and +sountrack versions).
Just picked up Olli Olli 2 for $3.24.

If you have the 50% off coupon for OlliOlli 2 because you own OlliOlli, it stacks. (Both on the regular and +sountrack versions).
Just picked up Olli Olli 2 for $3.24.
Never played the first, but that seems like a pretty good deal that I will surely regret in a couple weeks when it's included in the Humble Monthly.

edit: I mean when it's included in the next Humble Indie Bundle. I certainly won't be falling for that monthly scam :whistle2:

oh good, my Zestiria download is finished, now i can play this game all night lo...

*phone rings*

"Dude, remember we're going out to watch Giants/Eagles tonight. We planned this last week."

"Oh right."

*hangs up*

fuck !!!
F**** the Giants.. S**** the Eagles. Lord Gaben rules!!!

(run away.......)

Remembering Fox's Cosmos case discovery at Goodwill, I stopped into mine since I was driving past it.  Four old inkjet printers, two tiny (15"?) flat screen monitors and about twelve eMachines branded keyboards.

So, you know, a better PC selection than Best Buy.

I will wait 1 week for Weaboos galore to get fixed...if not I'm returning it.  So pissed off right now.

Wanted to come home and play something, but I've wasted over an hour for nothing.

bread's done
Back