Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
CAN'T

SUM1

HEP

A

BROTHA

OWT?

8HaPVRA.png

Maybe if Alienware's backend wasn't constantly trying to take 2000 at once, we wouldn't be having this problem.
Alienware needs to seriously get some tips from Tebow's mom.

personally i enter because i get spammed with invites and if i don't answer i get spammed with messages from tebow about wut a bad boi i am hehe so its easier jsut to enter and minimize the window
I'd invite you but we're not friends on Steam and my FL is annoyingly full.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we when went to the big bus we forgot and left some people on the short bus with Tebow.
personally i enter because i get spammed with invites and if i don't answer i get spammed with messages from tebow about wut a bad boi i am hehe so its easier jsut to enter and minimize the window

Borderlands 2 and DLC is 75% off. I originally wasn't ever going to buy all those skin packs, but now that I've gotten most of them for free (thank you Amazon) the OCD in me feels compelled to by the rest at 24 cents to complete the collection. :p

Are hipsters so bad now that they call themselves hispters? :bouncy:

Anyways, if any Tebow chat refugees want into the sekrit club, message me your credentials on Steam.

If you'd buy more games, you'd get more Steam levels and be able to have more friends
But I'm already level 37!

ARK IS ON SALE!  ALL YOU WANKERS STOP BEING WANKERS AND BUY IT!  IF YOU WANT TO FEEL SPECIAL I'LL THROW A PARTY EMOJI YOUR WAY TO CELEBRATE YOUR XXXXXXXXXXXXX th GAME ON STEAM.  

Borderlands 2 and DLC is 75% off. I originally wasn't ever going to buy all those skin packs, but now that I've gotten most of them for free (thank you Amazon) the OCD in me feels compelled to by the rest at 24 cents to complete the collection. :p
Bought dat shit so fast. I think this is the first time they've been 76% off (at least on steam)

Hmm Talos Principle is 66% off and stacks with the 50% off Alienware coupon. Comes to $6.79 which I believe is the lowest it's ever been by a good bit. I'll have to think on that one.

It still seems like something that will be in a Humble but I bet it's in some high tier or a monthly or some crap.

I can really recommend ARK. I'm not that much into survival games (maybe terraria, because exploration and bosses and such) because I don't usually like to build houses and such. But with this game and thanks to Brut's server and CAG tribe, I didn't had to. Malkan is all about the building on the CAG tribe, and he is doing GREAT with it. Syntax is pokemoning dinos. And I'm all about dying. But I did tame a couple of dinos already!

If someone is interested on this game, now is the time. I know there's the "75% or GTFO" and all that... but by that time, who knows who will be still playing it. I know is an EA game... but it is fantastic as it is right now. And I'm playing it on low graphics because my old GPU can't handle it... and I'm still enjoying it a lot.

Wait why the fuck do I have to fucking confirm my fucking listing for an item valued at more than $1 now?!?!?!?!

fuck YOU STEAM

I don't have anything about FO4 but everyone gets all lazy about sales whenever one of these huge super popular games comes out because they know the morans will be out in droves paying $60 for it and then locking themselves in a room with some Mountain Dew and Depends for marathon sessions. 

I don't have anything about FO4 but everyone gets all lazy about sales whenever one of these huge super popular games comes out because they know the morans will be out in droves paying $60 for it and then locking themselves in a room with some Mountain Dew and Depends for marathon sessions.
Fox is concerned that he will have to bro-hunt himself tonight.

Wait why the fuck do I have to fucking confirm my fucking listing for an item valued at more than $1 now?!?!?!?!

fuck YOU STEAM
It's supposed to be around $5 but it seems to have been glitching lately on occasion.

qZg0x6d.jpg

bread's done
Back