Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
If I... No

lost-hugo-chicken.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
10ish hours into Dead Rising 3 and I've had 0 technical issues. I guess the rough stuff was in the early months of the game's release but now after a simple FPS uncapper everything seems fine.
Good to know It keeps going down and has been on my wishlist since it came out. Next Steam sale or very likely a Greenman sale when can get it around $10.

So question of the day...

If you won the lottery (not necessary the above but of a sizable amount) would you still wait for sales or just straight from steam?
I'd buy the whole library.

If I won the powerball I would buy this for foxypie. I think thats closer to the price you were looking to pay for a mechanical keyboard and a better brand than my cougar post the other day.
At least buy him a Ducky!

Not sure how good they are. But heard nice things about their mice.
I use their mice almost exclusively. I like the feel and response. But I have RMAed about half of my Razer mice. If that bothers you, just stick with Logitech. They're probably better quality, but they feel a little off for me.

I probably shouldn't be so amused by this, but I'm basically a child.  Also, 21 cents! - Woohoo!

LLuFcwO.png

Reminder: Buy those Powerball tickets for tonight's drawing! (Jackpot is 1.5 Billion dollars.)
I can't find the video clip of the guy yesterday on Fox News saying to buy all the tickets you can afford. Was part of the Daily Show but it looks like they left that out of the opening segment edit. :whistle2:(

This is what I would buy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvE84AGMWpE

I use their mice almost exclusively. I like the feel and response. But I have RMAed about half of my Razer mice. If that bothers you, just stick with Logitech. They're probably better quality, but they feel a little off for me.
My one and only Razr mouse was dead within a year (poor button switches). It was still under warranty but I didn't need a second shitty mouse so I just bought a cheaper, better mouse off Monoprice and have used that one since.

On the subject of Mice, I recently got this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826188002

I got it for $30 so a lot cheaper than normal obviously, but its easily the best mouse Ive ever owned and I can't suggest it enough. Right around Black Friday they had a bunch of Logitech stuff on sale at Amazon, but I missed the price on the one I wanted and grabbed this brand new off of Reddit Hardware Swap. My favorite peer to peer purchase ever.

On the subject of Mice, I recently got this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826188002

I got it for $30 so a lot cheaper than normal obviously, but its easily the best mouse Ive ever owned and I can't suggest it enough. Right around Black Friday they had a bunch of Logitech stuff on sale at Amazon, but I missed the price on the one I wanted and grabbed this brand new off of Reddit Hardware Swap. My favorite peer to peer purchase ever.
Anyone want to do a group buy? $56.70 each if we buy 10 of them!

If I won the powerball I would buy this for foxypie. I think thats closer to the price you were looking to pay for a mechanical keyboard and a better brand than my cougar post the other day.
Thanx fur the heads up. That one didn't seem to have the best reviews and I have a $15 best buy gift card forthcoming so I think I will wait to see if the Logitech will go on sale again.

Reminder: Buy those Powerball tickets for tonight's drawing! (Jackpot is 1.5 Billion dollars.)

If you won the lottery (not necessary the above but of a sizable amount) would you still wait for sales or just straight from steam?

(Myself, I think would still shop sales... I do enjoy saving a few bucks here and there. Its almost like a hunt... That said I would buy far more games at release.)
If I was that loaded w/ money, I'd probably be breaking my 75% off rule way more.

Would I still shop for sales? Hell yes - that's a good deal of the fun of shopping for games + being a CAG anyways.

I got some stuff for you people again.

Hitogata Happa

Diadra Empty

Suguri

Acceleration Of Suguri X

Gundemonium Recollection

GundeadliGne

Just Quote the game that you want along with images of scantily clad buxom ladies to win yourself a copy.

You will only win if said image gives me a boner. Props help. So does cosplay.

Last edited:

Hitogata Happa Please

Just Quote the game that you want along with images of scantily clad buxom ladies to win yourself a copy.

d690ac3cf9f0e5c0945ec2a2d480386d.jpg

Edit - A winner is me! Thanks lostnumber!

I can only say I've never had that problem.

But mine is when they first started making the 2014 edition so the quality may have drop since then.
Yeah, too many reviews say the same thing for me to give this one a go. I'm sure if you got a good one though it's a nice keyboard.

4 pack of Rocket League for $40 over at Bundlestars is pretty tempting if you can find 3 others.
Come on YCAG! Bro it up with us tomorrow!

You would have a lot more time to just sit and shop for sales!
I was going to say, if I won a billi I'd still be the same cheap ass I am now, I'd just have more time to do stuff so I'd probably be more liek MadJoki, surfing the web for glitches to exploit and then bragging about then. Maybe Madjoke is a millionaire?

Hitogata Happa
Diadra Empty
Suguri
Acceleration Of Suguri X
Gundemonium Recollection
GundeadliGne

lol, are u trying to get regular posters ban from this thread. you know how heavily mods monitor this thread, with the constant reporting

lol, are u trying to get regular posters ban from this thread. you know how heavily mods monitor this thread, with the constant reporting
I never said naked. Also people can use spoiler tags.

(Myself, I think would still shop sales... I do enjoy saving a few bucks here and there. Its almost like a hunt... That said I would buy far more games at release.)
Good sales for anything I was mildly interested in, anything I really wanted I'd probably still wait til it was close to a historical low (e.g. probably would have bought The Masterplan last sale instead of waiting for bundle or under $2). Still save plenty of money since I seem to lack interest in most of the AAA releases anyways, buy too many indies and early access stuff though.

Oh and DLC I'd probably just buy full price, making the world worse for everyone else.

To the Mouse thing, got an EVGA mouse from Best Buy (online) a few months back that seems to work really well, only $20. All be it I don't play twitch shooter BS games, and instead spreedsheet sims, Endless Legend, Space Trucking, and Satellite Reign so not exactly a taxing test. 

Still seems better then the usually $20 mice that are mostly wireless ones for people who only browse facebook and harass people on twitter. 

You would have a lot more time to just sit and shop for sales!
I think you just discovered how Spoder gets all the drops and Madjoki gets all the glitches.

Gundemonium Recollection

GundeadliGne

I need these but no time to search for images that will eventually get me in trouble with the wife anyway...

I think you just discovered how Spoder gets all the drops and Madjoki gets all the glitches.

I need these but no time to search for images that will eventually get me in trouble with the wife anyway...
Okay new rule. If people have wives then they can get away with posting picks of said waifu. You will get the game and you will also trick said wife into believing you are really proud enough of their rocking bod to post it on the internet for all to see.

Hitogata Happa

Diadra Empty

Suguri

Acceleration Of Suguri X

Gundemonium Recollection

GundeadliGne

Well that wasn't fun. Well I'll just give the quoted games to those that quoted. I will also give one game to the person that pmed me.

Quote what you want for the rest. Greed is welcome.

Last edited:
Is this just for the Rocket League deal? Or are Bundlestars prices cheaper across the board in Canuckland?
Most if not all prices are cheaper, including bundles. Yes, you've all been wasting your precious pennies this entire time, it was my plan all along

Mouse buying is way too hard. Since 1999 I've used three mouses (I don't think a computer mouse plural is mice, maybe it is like LEGO and the plural of mouse is mouse?), the Intellimouse Optical, the Logitech G5 v2 (black and blue with two thumb buttons version)  and currently the Logitech G500. I've had the G500 for about a year and the left button makes an extra click sound every once in a while (but doesn't make an extra click). Plus I have a callous on my right thumb from the corner of the back thumb button because of how I hold a mouse (fingertip grip, because I'm a rebel). I need to find a new mouse but so far I hate everything I've tried (most recently a G502 Proteus Core...made it two hours with that one). I want a scroll wheel with a light click, everything is either heavy clicks or no resistance (infinite scroll). Sadly a new G5 would set me back $100 or more for a new one or $50 for a used one with some dudes sweat, Doritos dust and *ahem* other stuff all over it. Yeah, $100 isn't much for a mouse but this isn't RAG (Rich Ass Gamer).

I guess what I'm saying is, if you want an awesome mouse by an old ass G5 and if I won 1.5 billion dollars I'd buy a G5. And I'd buy Steam games at only 30% off (if I really wanted it I mean, not stuff like visual titty novels. (Unless they had lots of tittys. (Is the plural of titty tittys or titties? or is it like LEGO and the plural of titty is titty?)))

The other thing I'd do if I won 1.5 billion is buy Merriam-Webster so I could decide what the plural of words is and change the spelling of all the words I type wrong all the time (because would now be spelled becasue). Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

bread's done
Back