Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
is it ILLEGAL and un-ETHICAL to do that?

it's one thing to REMOVE IT from store but to invalidate existing, already-paid-for key? WOW..

can i just get my shitty game on Steam, sell for you bozos for real cash.. then rip you off with invalidating the existing key?
I blame Valve. It used to be revoking was almost never done and only in the most severe cases, like documented fraud.

Now they've given any idiot savant developer the keys to the kingdom to do whatever the fuck they want and basically wash their hands of it.

That being said, people don't sit on keys. Seriously.

I "won" a GMG mystery three pack from that Gleam thing. All bundle trash.
Big-Rigs-Youre-Winner-screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My GMG mystery games were 2 that have been given away for free and Square's Route which hasn't been bundled.  That's probably as good as it'll get so I'll count that as a win.

I "won" a GMG mystery three pack from that Gleam thing. All bundle trash.
I won one as well, about to check my winnings at this moment

Sun and Moon (bundle trash) - SUNANDMOON:TRN2A-8CMFV-CPJI8

Incitement 3 (bundle trash but a cards +1 lmao)

Shiplord (bundle trash) SHIPLORD:50LDR-NCXEC-I0QGR

So I guess yay cause I got a +1 that has cards?

18.43 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #123 » Dungeon of Zolthan Promotion Giveaway! - 5 of 6 actions required - https://gleam.io/eySeK/dungeon-of-zolthan-promotion-giveaway
18.44 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #124 » Dungeon of Zolthan Promotional Giveaway! - 5 of 6 actions required - https://gleam.io/3Hi66/dungeon-of-zolthan-promotional-giveaway
18.44 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #125 » Dungeon of Zolthan Promotional Giveaway! - 5 of 6 actions required - https://gleam.io/7h280/dungeon-of-zolthan-promotional-giveaway

If anyone wants Keebles, Shattered Haven, Postal, Cobi Treasure Deluxe or Velvet Assassin message me.

edit: keebles and postal gone

Huh. Well +2/3 ain't so bad.

If anyone wants Elements Soul of Fire, PM me. Gone.

Nova-111 just got Gala'd, making it the first Humble Monthly game that ends up in an Indiegala bundle, so sell or trade those extra keys from the Monthly Bundle quickly.

Nova-111 just got Gala'd, making it the first Humble Monthly game that ends up in an Indiegala bundle, so sell or trade those extra keys from the Monthly Bundle quickly.
And it was FREE!!! for PS+ before it was in a Humble Monthly bundle.

That game is hitting for the cycle. Up next? Poopies. Then after that? Everyone's favorite hit or miss, Gleam.io.

fuck Gleam.io

I have a 33% off coupon for Day of the Tentacle Remastered if anyone is interested.  It is a great adventure games and the remaster was really well done.  Its probably monthly fodder eventually but its a damn good game if you don't want to wait.

Hey guys, 

Is booby okay?  I haven't heard from him in a while and then I read this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dominos-pizza-saves-mans-life_us_5732a349e4b096e9f0932e0c

Kirk Alexander of Salem, Oregon was a loyal Domino’s Pizza customer. So loyal, in fact, that when he didn’t place an order at the restaurant for almost two weeks, the eatery’s staff got worried.

This concern, said authorities, likely saved Alexander’s life.

Sarah Fuller, the general manager at a Salem-area Domino’s, told KOIN.com that Alexander, 48, had been a regular customer since 2009.

“He orders every day, every other day,” Fuller said. “His order pops up on the screen because he orders online. So we see it come across the screen and we’re like, ‘Oh, Kirk’s order.’”

But last week was different. Several days passed without a single order from Alexander.

“A few of my drivers had mentioned that we hadn’t seen his order come across our screen in a while,” Fuller told KATU.com.

When she checked the restaurant’s database, Fuller discovered that it’d been 11 days since Alexander’s last order, “which is not like him at all,” she said.

On Sunday morning, Fuller asked longtime delivery driver Tracey Hamblen to visit Alexander, who neighbors said rarely left his home. But when Hamblen arrived at Alexander’s house, he knew something was amiss. The lights were on and the TV was playing, but Alexander didn’t come to the door. He also didn’t pick up the phone.

Hamblen called 911.

According to the sheriff’s office, deputies heard a man “calling for help from inside the residence” when they arrived at the scene. Upon entering the home, they found Alexander, who reportedly suffers from severe health issues, in “need of immediate medical attention.” 

Alexander was whisked to the hospital, where he is now recovering. 

The sheriff’s office expressed their gratitude to Hamblen “for his quick actions and willingness to take time out of his day to care for others.” 

Hey guys,

Is booby okay? I haven't heard from him in a while and then I read this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dominos-pizza-saves-mans-life_us_5732a349e4b096e9f0932e0c
Wow. I wonder why he has severe health issues if he's been ordering Domino's every day for the past 7 years. At least they were responsible enough to realize he probably had a heart attack from their food.

Booby is still around. He's not posting that much on here, but we talked a few days ago.

Severe health issues = too fat to answer the door.  Honestly it's a miracle he's still alive eating Domino's Pizza every other day for that long.

bread's done
Back