Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Finalized Steam Haul:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/341407-steam-deals-mega-thread-all-pc-gaming-deals-fall-sales-in-bloom/?p=13886891

Steam Sale - Autumn Sale 2017 Haul:

Steam:

Virginia: Special Edition (game + soundtrack) = $1.11

Loki = $1.99

Stories: Path of Destinies - Collector's Edition (Game + OST + Art Book) = $3.57

-- All Steam-purchased games paid for via lingering Steam Gift Card money.

Elsewhere:

Newegg - Prey (2017) [Steam-game # 1900] = $16.99

IndieGala - Black Friday Bundle (namely for NES 8-bit Adventure Remasters) = $3.99

Last Update = 11/27/2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for that informative post.
You're welcome.

LOL 3.99 for a Gala bundle....the fuck are you new?
We've been through this before.

So like typical repetitive MysterD fashion that I'm sure you're very used to seeing...and so is everyone else, pretty much, for that matter - yeah, I will, as usual, just pretty much repeat myself and let the echoes fill the air, as I ramble on and write another long-winded response that probably needs & screams of a "TL;DR."

I don't feel like dealing with others, waiting for HH, and all of that nonsense anymore.

I just buy 'em flat-out, if I feel like it...and move the heck on.

You're welcome.

We've been through this before.

So like typical repetitive MysterD fashion that I'm sure you're very used to seeing...and so is everyone else, pretty much, for that matter - yeah, I will, as usual, just pretty much repeat myself and let the echoes fill the air, as I ramble on and write another long-winded response that probably needs & screams of a "TL;DR."

I don't feel like dealing with others, waiting for HH, and all of that nonsense anymore.

I just buy 'em flat-out, if I feel like it...and move the heck on.
well look at you

movin on up from the grocery store mail room?

Haul:

Origin

Titanfall 2

DA: Inquisition

Humble

Anno 2070

Windows 10 Store (with abundant credit from last year and $10 gift card they sent me since I hadn't bought anything in a while)

Halo Wars

Super Lucky's Tale

Amazon

Road Redemption (with gift cards from bingo points)

Gamersgate

Flatout 2

Also Bah got me "that" game  :shock:

SeasonalCAG Hardware Wireless Revolutionary:

So this is the first time in my 12 years on Steam that I have not bought a game during a big sale. So instead I bought a Dell S2716DG G-Sync Monitor, Logitech G900 Mouse and Logitech G613 Keyboard and one other big thing but don't have so will post later. Feels good not having wires all over the desk anymore. Now I need to find some wireless headphones that match plugged ones but don't think that will happen anytime soon. Didn't think a wireless mouse could match a wired one but still getting first place in Iron Banner #D2butnotTHATD2 (© Travathian) or Des2 (T1BillionX)

e6mCZLa.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell pic to lazy to charge my DSLR camera.

Also I know some people were talking shit about this monitor but after using this http://www.overclock.net/t/1577511/dell-s2716dg-1440-144-hz-g-sync-owners-thread/4960#post_26406844 colors are ten times better than what I got out the box and other color profiles. It has a lot of steps but you only have to do it once.

i bought a shirt from Hot Topic. i now consider myself a millennial hipster douche bag

From the Depths

Q59ZA-9D7EL-79E7Y

BEZ8P-YQQR3-377PD

ABZU

G0XE6-MA8GP-XYIQC

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition

RK3A6-QK9P7-XENV7

Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Forgotten Expansion

7IKGK-BX4B8-J28FW

i bought a shirt from Hot Topic. i now consider myself a millennial hipster douche bag

From the Depths

Q59ZA-9D7EL-79E7Y

BEZ8P-YQQR3-377PD

ABZU

G0XE6-MA8GP-XYIQC

RK3A6-QK9P7-XENV7

7IKGK-BX4B8-J28FW
grabbed 140, thanks. from the depth was lurked

The combination of vigorous crouching headbob, total darkness, a claustrophobic environment and low FOV combined to make me feel physically ill playing Get Even.

I turned up the FOV and gamma but the headbob is animation-locked. I had to refund it. :(

Heads up to those that are sensitive to this sort of thing.

From the Depths
Q59ZA-9D7EL-79E7Y
BEZ8P-YQQR3-377PD
ABZU
G0XE6-MA8GP-XYIQC
RK3A6-QK9P7-XENV7
7IKGK-BX4B8-J28FW
Looks like everything else was lurked. Thanks for sharing though.

Second haul from the Fall Sale:

Virginia - Special Edition - $1.11
Hard West Scars DLC - .59
SCHAR Blue Shield Alliance - $1.33
Portal 2 - $1.49
Skydrift Airplane Pack DLC - .49
Retro Game Crunch - .99
DungeonUp - .49
Death Ray Manta - .49
Little Racers Street - .89
Hypership Out of Control - .99
Evil Quest - .99

Shout-out to MysterD on those Virginia and Hard West DLC prices. Already had Hard West from the Humble Bundle so I said what the hell.

Hopefully, Humble will get back to bundling games again now that Black Friday is over.

"Black Friday" Haul

New Egg

XBone X

Windows 10 Store

Super Lucky's Tale (Free just had too much credit laying around)

eBay

Digital copies of the Master Chief Collection + Halo 5 (32 bucks)

VUDU

Psych Complete Series - For Wife

Psych: The Musical - For Wife

Ash vs Evil Dead: Season 1+2

Amazon

Instant Pot: Programmable 7-1 Pressure Cooker - For Wife (sorta)

Steam

Vermintide DLC

I also redeemed a 40 or so games from humble so my desire to buy was reduced considerably.

"Black Friday" Haul

New Egg

XBone X

I also redeemed a 40 or so games from humble so my desire to buy was reduced considerably.
Filthy console peasant!

Anyway, I also felt my CAG-libido depressed by finally redeeming a ton of games from humble/IG/FAN. Did buy Virginia/OST bundle though. Probably going to get the Sexy Brutale bundle as well.

Also, a PS4 slim and Horizon: Zero Dawn/Frozen Wilds. (Can take the peasant off the console, but not the console out of the peasant.)

Gamersgate has a coupon SOW18 for an additional 18% off Shadow of War.  Looks like historic lows aside from "y u no get glitch" pricing or video card promo offers.

Base Edition - $29.51 ($25.09 zGold)

Silver Edition - $39.35 ($33.45 zGold)

Gold Edition - $57.39 ($45.91 zGold)

Sadly, none of those work out clean for buying zGold unless you already owned some.  You'd have to buy $30 worth for base, $40 for Silver and $50 for Gold.  Still, $50 for SoW Gold versus $57.39 makes it worth doing even if you'll be buying more than you actually need.  You'll currently get $57.50 worth of zGold so you can throw another ~$14 game in there for "free" after discounts.

Edit: I said you get $55 for $50, it's actually $57.50

Gamersgate has a coupon SOW18 for an additional 18% off Shadow of War. Looks like historic lows aside from "y u no get glitch" pricing or video card promo offers.

Base Edition - $29.51 ($25.09 zGold)

Silver Edition - $39.35 ($33.45 zGold)

Gold Edition - $57.39 ($45.91 zGold)

Sadly, none of those work out clean for buying zGold unless you already owned some. You'd have to buy $30 worth for base, $40 for Silver and $50 for Gold. Still, $50 for SoW Gold versus $57.39 makes it worth doing even if you'll be buying more than you actually need. You'll currently get $55 worth of zGold so you can throw another ~$10 game in there for "free".
No Plat'num grillz edition?!?!?

Nice price for bulletstorm. I really liked that game, is short but really fun. Will re-buy it at $5... Maybe

Does anyone know any place where the digital Forza Motorsport 7 is still on sale?

For some reason I thought the MS store price ran through today and I'm pretty pissed at myself right now.

Hey nerds,

There's a game called Witanlore: Dreamtime. The dev has an Indiegogo page and the campaign ends soon (I don't know how to interpret Indiegogo timers, so either today or tomorrow). If you buy the game on the Indiegogo page, it's a few bucks cheaper than it goes for on Steam presently here. Full disclosure: I have no ties to the developer whatsoever; in fact, if he saw me on the street, he'd probably start running the other way (as would most of you). I just think this game looks interesting and am probably going to throw a few bucks their way. 

You may now resume your regularly-scheduled sale-haul epeen comparisons, RL peen comparisons, discussions about pizza and hamburgers, and analyses of MysterD's operating system. 

Notable Steam CDkeys haul:

- Forza 3 and Hotwheel bundle

- Dishonored 2

That's all coming out of my wallet this Thanksgiving.  See you next year, Gaben

An article in Business Insider suggests that the bitcoin support for AMD and Nvidia is about to collapse. Not the currencies themselves, just that GPUs will play less of a role and the brisk sales of the cards for that purpose will fall off.

As bitcoin nears the fabled $10,000 a coin mark, it looks like the crypto boost chip makers AMD and Nvidia have enjoyed is finally coming to an end. [...] Both Nvidia and AMD have enjoyed increased demand for their graphics processing unit chips thanks to their abilities to speed up some cryptocurrency mining. But, as the power required to mine bitcoin remains out of reach for individual miners, and ethereum looks to move to a different payment verification system in the next six months, it looks like that demand will be much lower than current levels.
From their lips to God's ear :pray:

You could have used that money to buy two copies of Bloody Boobs :speaktothehand:

Yesterday afternoon, I had six people who owned Bloody Boobs.  Today it's twenty-eight.

bread's done
Back