Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
And some shit

C0NM9-GR53C-GW5T2
NYT8K-Q7NTR-2EXIW
E79ER-6KMI4-6W2RD
2V052-ZG3AT-YEFE4
K5L8I-9K63N-3VL43
0707Q-42TDK-FDI3N
K3I0A-725KB-0MXGM
HBIZQ-IECV4-DHD6P

maybe not shit, I dunno

I0PVA-FRGHG-XB8GV
VDMNQ-46QTY-3C5X8
AD4BQ-CTKQ0-XA7TA
5DECZ-ND477-7HR0R
CF87A-LL49J-0X3B5
6WP2G-9R8F4-29CVT
thanks for game #2000!

In deal related news Wolfenstein 1 + Old Blood is $10 with coupon on newegg. Fallout 4 is $12 on gmg with coupon which might be it's lowest price, no dlc though, but you get a 'mystery' game.

The steambros played NBA Playgrounds yesterday. It's a fun game, plays like NBA Jam. It runs well too. You can only do 1 v. 1 online though, so we had to take turns. I was undefeated. I beat Fox by 1 with a last second shot.

Then we played PUBG for a couple of rounds. I didn't do too well. It seemed like we had some hackers.

Laser league tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
The steambros played NBA Playgrounds yesterday. It's a fun game, plays like NBA Jam. It runs well too. You can only do 1 v. 1 online though, so we had to take turns. I was undefeated. I beat Fox by 1 with a last second shot.

Then we played PUBG for a couple of rounds. I didn't do too well. It seemed like we had some hackers.

Laser league tonight
Hey,

I beat you the first game.

In deal related news Wolfenstein 1 + Old Blood is $10 with coupon on newegg. Fallout 4 is $12 on gmg with coupon which might be it's lowest price, no dlc though, but you get a 'mystery' game.
bet you forget all about not getting the FO4 dlc when you open up your mystery game and see it's GOTY ALL YEARS Lucius

Do you guys prefer getting ubisoft games from steam or uplay? Uplay sometimes has better prices but steam can have better prices for the dlc...
I just do Uplay. You have to use the same client anyway and going with Uplay gives you options through Ubi store, GMG, Gamersgate, Amazon, etc versus being locked to Steam for any DLC.

GMG, Bundlestars, Humble......all have pretty horrible similar store fronts.  Very hard to browse sales. Steam is just as bad. IG is one of the worst though....

Free games:

Super Kitty Boing Boing - 8AEAR-AHBGH-B3J2W
Hard Room - 86600-AG9HA-WW7BE
Shut Up And Dig - 876MZ-ALKV3-DRQFY
Grind Zones - 83GQ4-XBZXN-C45R9
Plush - 866FW-VFMJK-55K22
The God's Chain - 80YRK-8LHKV-LJIF8
Starsphere - 9QE44-7YP9F-4MTQ6
Beasts Battle - 9Z69K-TZBMW-JNRBD
Tyler - 9JY75-I37E2-KCP4C
POSTAL - B206L-I2DYR-07WKK

:wave:

[sad-trombone.wav]

Metro: Exodus delayed until 2019

On the bright side, you probably have Chernobyl Commando sitting unplayed in your backlog :whistle2:
"Bleh" @ Metro Exodus delayed.

But "YAY" if it comes out more polished and sells lots of copies.

Chernobyl Commando is actually sitting in my Steam WishList. Don't own it.

EDIT:

While I did finish STALKER SOC and COP, never finished Clear Sky. Could always finish that.

Also, never worked on Metro LL DLC's either. Always got that too.

Battlefield V reveal May 23rd.

First game from Creepy Jar (studio founded by ex-Techland employees):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjdPtxKjJBo

photo-486896.png

Also, it's laurel.

Ghost Recon wildlands gold edition for $30 or wait?
DLC wasn't especially well received. I think only Fallen Ghosts was considered "decent" and Narco Road was more or less panned. Plus neither expands the base game -- they're stand alone mini-campaigns with new characters.

That said, $17 for the base game isn't bad if you're into open world Ubi stuff. Plays like a "more real" Far Cry; not really realistic, of course, but played straighter and less wacky mayhem. There's also a lot to do so, by the time you get to the DLC, you'll quite possibly be Wildlanded-out and less excited about starting over with a new guy.

bread's done
Back