Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd post a pic from her FB but I wouldn't feel right doing it as we haven't spoken in years).
Ben-Stiller-Is-Retro-Do-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

Dat hair flip doe.

Having a hot Lithuanian or Yugoslavian chick claiming to be the developer should be a prerequisite for all Kickstarters at this point. Unless you're Double Fine and then a fat bearded guy will suffice.
Lithuanians are hot. I have a Lithuanian friend. She's fucking 6'1.

Double post, but since I know you all miss him terribly here's what I logged into Steam to see. I got tired of wondering why he added me, so I said hello. Took a while, but I just checked back and...

Wednesday, April 02, 2014
BobbyTastic: Hey Tebow. ☺
Thursday, April 03, 2014
Spankdragon15 spank Audrey Marie: u should reanme urself SpankTastic

I was wondering what his first words to me would be. He did not disappoint.
liek dis if u cri evrytiem

Sounds like thoughcrime to me. The world is America. It has always been America. It will always be America.
Meanwhile+in+murica_87f0a4_4238090.jpg

I've been partially Asian for around 20 years, and I still can't even tell the difference between em.
Seriously though. I just met a dude who's Burmese. He looks 100% Filipino.

If you believe one is worse than the other, that's your call. I choose to listen to people I respect and ignore all the rest. I've been called plenty of potentially (as deemed by the speaker) derogatory remarks, I just choose not to believe them to be derogatory, so whatev. I gots bigger things to worry about in my life...like gettin' mah Steam count to 1K.
Some people used to confuse me with being white, which was like the worse insult where I'm from, but thankfully I've grown from that thinking.

I generally can start telling what country/area people are from if I spend a long time around them. So I can vaguely tell if someone is from Ethiopia/Eritrea, Kenya, Vietnam. There's a big Vietnamese population in Texas. I know and can see like differences between Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc. if you put them side by side, but probably couldn't tell you if I saw them one by one. Same with people from like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Indian, and apparently the last two get really upset if you confuse them with each other. And this isn't being preachy, but just generally it doesn't come up when meeting people to be like "what are you?" so I just generally avoid it and if they volunteer the info at some point then they can. I went to some diversity workshop in high school and some Venezuelan girl was almost in tears because people would call her Mexican so I got up and told her she lives in Texas and shouldn't really take it personal - it's a pretty good guess. Aside from the Carribean countries, Brazil, Peru, and a few others, most Latin American people could probably blend with each other and I couldn't tell the difference. Even within Mexico I've met people who look all sorts of different ways,

Oh Hanako.

Date_Warp_4.jpg

Date Warp is a branching narrative adventure where you take control of Janet, starting on the night of her ill-fated 'first date' with Bradley, when a terrible storm forces them to seek shelter in a mysterious mansion in the woods. From there, they will face unexpected dangers, mad science, and moral dilemmas before they can make their escape, or be forever lost in time and space. Your decisions will determine the outcome - who lives, who dies, who falls in love, and who must be sacrificed. 

Oh Hanako.

Date_Warp_4.jpg

Date Warp is a branching narrative adventure where you take control of Janet, starting on the night of her ill-fated 'first date' with Bradley, when a terrible storm forces them to seek shelter in a mysterious mansion in the woods. From there, they will face unexpected dangers, mad science, and moral dilemmas before they can make their escape, or be forever lost in time and space. Your decisions will determine the outcome - who lives, who dies, who falls in love, and who must be sacrificed.
Dammit, Janet.

On another note, did anyone grab an extra $1 tier of last week's Humble Weekly? Somehow it slipped my mind and I forgot to grab it.
You may or may not be in luck, depending on what you have to offer from Humble's catalogue. Send a PM forthwith, preferably without any creepy game screenshots. :bouncy:

Oh Hanako.

Date_Warp_4.jpg

Date Warp is a branching narrative adventure where you take control of Janet, starting on the night of her ill-fated 'first date' with Bradley, when a terrible storm forces them to seek shelter in a mysterious mansion in the woods. From there, they will face unexpected dangers, mad science, and moral dilemmas before they can make their escape, or be forever lost in time and space. Your decisions will determine the outcome - who lives, who dies, who falls in love, and who must be sacrificed.

WANT!

You know I'm on that shit like white on rice.

*Edit: There's a demo. Downloading as type this.

That reminds me of the Honey Boo Boo clip I saw on The Soup just now: a fat kid and her grotesque mother rolling around in a bathtub full of mayonnaise. Sure, I've seen things that are more revolting but that doesn't make them any less terrible as human beings.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure Level 22 and Planet Stronghold didn't have any...

[customspoiler=Stuff Nobody Cares About]Well, you should and you shouldn't be. You should be because she was beautiful (probably the hottest girl I ever dated, definitely out of my league, I only lucked out because we started at 14/15 so she was still in that awkward "ugly duckling" phase (not that I minded), but shit did she turn into a swan. The "transformation" ended up biting me in the ass about two or three years later, but it was good while it lasted), and she was the biggest PC gamer I ever dated. You shouldn't be because she actually lived in Scotland, so unless you're okay with long distance like I was.. probably not worth it (she puts that picture you posted to shame though, I'd post a pic from her FB but I wouldn't feel right doing it as we haven't spoken in years). [/customspoiler]

Bleh, look what you've done. Now I'm reminiscing. To think I actually miss dating someone five timezones away.
[customspoiler="More Stuff No One Cares About"]
Well, I'm sure there are some good memories in there anyway. FYI the photo-grab I had was of Karen Gillan, the actress who played Amy Pond on several recent series of Doctor Who. [/customspoiler]

That reminds me of the Honey Boo Boo clip I saw on The Soup just now: a fat kid and her grotesque mother rolling around in a bathtub full of mayonnaise. Sure, I've seen things that are more revolting but that doesn't make them any less terrible as human beings.
They're actually pretty decent people, despite the cash grab reality show that they fell into. After all that money, they still drive a beat up Ford Explorer, live in the same house I believe, and pretty much put all the earnings into savings for the daughter. Just because they're overweight and play into the white trash stereotype for ratings doesn't mean they're "terrible human beings".

Gamespy multiplayer servers are shutting down on May 31st. This affects hundreds of games, console and PC alike, with some big titles on the list, such as the ARMA series and the original Borderlands.
Welp. There goes everyone's "Nintendo is too cheap to pay for their online!" argument. I knew the new buyers of GameSpy were shitheads. There had to have been a better way to do this. And we're getting what? Two months notice?

I think they both should care.
They should, but Gearbox is a terrible dev, and 2K won't even make a statement, so they don't.

I need to set up a BGCQ Battlefront 2 event.
Yes, yes you do.

I like the Battlefield ones better :)
Trekkie. :p

So, you guys wanna know why this is happening? Because GameSpy got bought out by these fucks -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glu_Mobile

About Glu

Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP games such as GUN BROS, DEER HUNTER, BLOOD & GLORY, and SAMURAI VS. ZOMBIES DEFENSE on a wide range of platforms including iOS, Android™, Windows Phone and MAC OS. Glu’s unique technology platform enables its titles to be accessible to a broad audience of consumers globally. Founded in 2001, Glu is headquartered in San Francisco with teams outside Seattle and in Canada, China, India, Korea and Russia. Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘g’ character logo or at www.glu.com. For live updates, please follow Glu via Twitter at www.twitter.com/glumobile or become a Glu fan at www.Facebook.com/glumobile.

Can't wait for more GUN BROS. and SAMURAI VS. ZOMBIES DEFENSE!

So I'm trying to get a list together of the PC games affected (it's mostly Nintendo/PC games that are getting fucked here), just found out the Halo: CE for PC is among the titles...

i still haven't completed BL1. i should do that sometime. and play some of my backlogged games. and go outside. and...
Prepare to ignore the campaign ending, then go directly to General Knoxx DLC and then Claptrap DLC. Do Zombies if you're still in the mood.

Getting a full list is rather difficult, as GameSpy's site doesn't even have a list of their titles and some have patched it out (see SSFIII: Third Strike Online, RDR)

Here's some of the heavy hitters:

Alien vs Predator (Classic)
Alien vs Predator 2
ARMA Gold/2/3
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Call of Duty
Call of Duty United Offense
Call of Duty 2
Call of Juarez
Call of Juarez Bound in Blood
Civilization III
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos: Behind the Call of Duty
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes Tales of Valor
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Crysis Wars
Far Cry
Halo
Hexen
Hexen 2
Jagged Alliance
Jagged Alliance 2
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Medieval Total War
Medieval Total War 2
Multiwinia
Quake 2
Quake 3
Quake 4
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Postal 2
Shogun Total War
Soldier of Fortune
Soldier of Fortune 2
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Jedi Academy
Star Wars Republic Commando
SWAT 2
SWAT 3
SWAT 4
Titan Quest
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Tom Clancy's HAWX
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
(Starsiege) Tribes
Tribes 2
Tribes Vengeance
Two Worlds
Two Worlds 2
Unreal Gold
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War
Warhammer 40K: Dark Crusade
Warhammer 40K: Soulstorm
Warhammer 40K: Winter Assault
Unreal Tournament
Unreal 2

You may notice a bunch of these have been on sale recently. I wonder why. :bouncy:

Oh boy, remember that Sega Humble? You may notice three of these games were in it... gotta be fucking kidding me, Sega.

Edit: Here's some more

F.E.A.R
F.E.A.R 2
Borderlands
Unreal Tournament 3
Moto Gp 08
Superbike X
MX vs ATV Unleashed
Moto GP3: Ultimate Racing Technology
Sniper Elite
Civilization V
Rally Trophy
F1 Challenge 99-02
Tony Hawks Underground 2

I don't come through here often, but I stumbled on something I thought you all might enjoy.  Mostly for those who have played Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag, but who doesn't love a good glitch?

So I'm just going to leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pQ_ZozZIio

I've always assumed you were Filipino, but then I live in Seattle and when I don't know what ethnicity someone is here or they like they could be 4 or more different ethnicities I just guess Filipino and it's right about 75% of the time.

I think I get everything under the sun but what I am too. For some reason I think Americans of Italian descent are hard to guess for most people unless they look like Snookie.
Wait. So you're saying that you aren't orange?

Getting a full list is rather difficult, as GameSpy's site doesn't even have a list of their titles and some have patched it out (see SSFIII: Third Strike Online, RDR)

Here's some of the heavy hitters:

Alien vs Predator (Classic)
Alien vs Predator 2
ARMA Gold/2/3
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Call of Duty
Call of Duty United Offense
Call of Duty 2
Call of Juarez
Call of Juarez Bound in Blood
Civilization III
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos: Behind the Call of Duty
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes Tales of Valor
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Crysis Wars
Far Cry
Halo
Hexen
Hexen 2
Jagged Alliance
Jagged Alliance 2
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Medieval Total War
Medieval Total War 2
Multiwinia
Quake 2
Quake 3
Quake 4
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Postal 2
Shogun Total War
Soldier of Fortune
Soldier of Fortune 2
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Jedi Academy
Star Wars Republic Commando
SWAT 2
SWAT 3
SWAT 4
Titan Quest
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Tom Clancy's HAWX
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
(Starsiege) Tribes
Tribes 2
Tribes Vengeance
Two Worlds
Two Worlds 2
Unreal Gold
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War
Warhammer 40K: Dark Crusade
Warhammer 40K: Soulstorm
Warhammer 40K: Winter Assault
Unreal Tournament
Unreal 2

You may notice a bunch of these have been on sale recently. I wonder why. :bouncy:

Oh boy, remember that Sega Humble? You may notice three of these games were in it... gotta be fucking kidding me, Sega.

Edit: Here's some more

F.E.A.R
F.E.A.R 2
Borderlands
Unreal Tournament 3
Moto Gp 08
Superbike X
MX vs ATV Unleashed
Moto GP3: Ultimate Racing Technology
Sniper Elite
Civilization V
Rally Trophy
F1 Challenge 99-02
Tony Hawks Underground 2
Translation:

Single Player offline stuff could last forever.

Multiplayer is nothing but a rental.

We can dream, but...

If only M$ would integrate Steamworks into Halo: CE....
But that would just diminish the value of the eventual Halo Trilogy for Xbone.

If xbox lost its complete Halo exclusivity, what else would MS have? Gears? Seriously, what else do they have?

But that would just diminish the value of the eventual Halo Trilogy for Xbone.

If xbox lost its complete Halo exclusivity, what else would MS have? Gears? Seriously, what else do they have?
If you're talking shooters - you pretty much summed it up.

About other XBox properties that are not shooter-related - what about Fable?

If you're talking shooters - you pretty much summed it up.

About other XBox properties that are not shooter-related - what about Fable?
I still need to play the first. I wasn't fond of the second, and watched a friend get bored with the third.

Honestly, what does xbox have, now? Even ps4 still has/will have a decent numberof exclusives, though nowhere near the golden age of ps1/2.

I still need to play the first. I wasn't fond of the second, and watched a friend get bored with the third.

Honestly, what does xbox have, now? Even ps4 still has/will have a decent numberof exclusives, though nowhere near the golden age of ps1/2.
There was just a massive debate and discussion about this a couples weeks ago. Just search the topic for some obvious keywords, like Halo and Uncharted, and you'll probably find it.

I guess they have Remedy's upcoming Quantum Break.

{shrug}

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back