Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody please get this woman a job so she can be known for something, anything, else.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6894651/

AM5onNE.png

When is the last time you tried The Evil Within? I don't know if they updated the demo, but the December update for the full game greatly increases FPS.
Yeah, it's 60fps most of the time playing at 1080p. But I play at 1440p and just for that bump in resolution, I still get around 45fps.

Decent deal in the Gala Store:

Great game! It's a really neat toy-car racer (clearly inspired by Re-Volt, but they made it their own).
I was going to post this earlier but figured everyone would throw tomatoes at me because it wasn't in a bundle.

Also, in true Gala style, while it's got a bit over 4 hours left on the timer now, when I saw it about 8 or 10 hours ago there was a bit over 4 hours left.

Im so confused by this.
Don't drink and browse IMDB

I have The Evil Within PC. I have tried the Demo - and it runs horribly in 1080p. Think 20 frames per second and below.

I haven't touched Wolf TNO PC yet.
Well Id just check the cpu use specifically to see if your cpu is being hit hard by these games or not. Should at least give you a quick idea if its your cpu or gpu thats going to be a hindrance

I was going to post this earlier but figured everyone would throw tomatoes at me because it wasn't in a bundle.

Also, in true Gala style, while it's got a bit over 4 hours left on the timer now, when I saw it about 8 or 10 hours ago there was a bit over 4 hours left.
Meh, people around here will complain vehemently about free games and dollar-bundles

giphy.gif

Meh, people around here will complain vehemently about free games and dollar-bundles
Ask Carl to tell you about all the people who were OUTRAGED over his completely optional free Deadbits offer because it required Facebook that steals their identity and gives them cancer and they can't be bothered to make a fake account because they'd have to remember another password. Seriously, someone actually said that last bit about the password.

When is the last time you tried The Evil Within? I don't know if they updated the demo, but the December update for the full game greatly increases FPS.
I tried the Demo - and that was before I bought the full game around Thanksgiving.

Good to know. Might have to check it out then - and see what happens.

EDIT:

It runs great for me, both of them do....but my computer isn't garbage so that might help.
I'll sure just like myself, there'll eventually be a point when your PC ages and you'll also have to look into upgrading.

We all go through this.

Ask Carl to tell you about all the people who were OUTRAGED over his completely optional free Deadbits offer because it required Facebook that steals their identity and gives them cancer and they can't be bothered to make a fake account because they'd have to remember another password. Seriously, someone actually said that last bit about the password.
in all fairness deadbits is totally not worth cancer, let alone something as crazy as remembering passwords

So here's some drops in celebration of the Illini knocking off a top ten team without the player that leads them in scoring, rebounds, and steals. 

Must have 350+ posts or be a regular. In which case you probably meet the post limit anyway.  Quote the post with the game you want.  One per customer.

Draw a Stickman Epic

Fieldrunners

Fieldrunners 2

Greed Corp

Ittle Dew

Organ Trail

Skyborn

To the Moon

So here's some drops in celebration of the Illini knocking off a top ten team without the player that leads them in scoring, rebounds, and steals.

Must have 350+ posts or be a regular. In which case you probably meet the post limit anyway. Quote the post with the game you want. One per customer.

Draw a Stickman Epic
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Greed Corp
Ittle Dew
Organ Trail
Skyborn
To the Moon
Stickman epic please

Must have 350+ posts or be a regular. In which case you probably meet the post limit anyway. Quote the post with the game you want. One per customer.

Fieldrunners 2
Please and thanks and giggles.

Edit: Also, thank you Marq for Grimoire!

Draw a Stickman Epic

Fieldrunners

Fieldrunners 2

Greed Corp

Ittle Dew

Organ Trail

Skyborn

To the Moon
Fieldrunners please. Thanks!

Draw a Stickman Epic

Fieldrunners

Fieldrunners 2

Greed Corp

Ittle Dew

Organ Trail

Skyborn

To the Moon
Skyborn please

Draw a Stickman Epic
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Greed Corp
Ittle Dew
Organ Trail
Skyborn
To the Moon
Der to me ! I never learned to read :(

Organ Trail
Could I have this one please?

Those prices are stinky. The Y's games are great though.
The prices will be lower during the sale, the list shows the games during the sale.. not the prices.

The Ys games are worth picking up if you don't have them.. but most of us should have them by now

I'm still in a good mood from the win so I grabbed a key for the open alpha for Grimoire Mana Storm for those of you too lazy to provide your own spam email address.  But I hate filthy lurkers so the same rules apply for my other giveaway.  If you want it first request by someone with 350+ posts gets it.

Must have 350+ posts or be a regular. In which case you probably meet the post limit anyway.  Quote the post with the game you want.  One per customer.

Draw a Stickman Epic

Fieldrunners

Fieldrunners 2

Greed Corp

Grimoire Mana Storm Open Alpha Key

Ittle Dew

Organ Trail

Skyborn

To the Moon

Edit: Hard to edit in a quote

Might get Korra if the sale is decent. It's Activision and who the fuck knows when they will let the license go, particularly now that the show has ended.

I'm still in a good mood from the win so I grabbed a key for the open alpha for Grimoire Mana Storm for those of you too lazy to provide your own spam email address. But I hate filthy lurkers so the same rules apply for my other giveaway. If you want it first request by someone with 350+ posts gets it.

Greed Corp
Yes Please. Thank You.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back