Dragon Age: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition: $48.50
Batman: Arkham Asylum: $24.99
GRID: $7.49
Fallen Earth: $24.99
Far Cry 2 Fortunes Edition: $9.99
Champions Online: $19.99
Osmos: $2.00

Last edited by a moderator:
KOTOR for 2.50 is........automatic. Disappointed they didn't match L4D2 29.99.

And yeah the site is not loading...I'm sure it's jammed right now. Only one purchase for me, but it's a good one.

Deals up:

KOTOR - $2.50
Dead Space - $14.99
L4D2 - $37.49
Mini Ninjas - $14.99
Majesty 2 - $9.99
Cities XL Limited Edition - $24.99
Madballs in Babo: Invasion - $2.00

Ooh Dead Space.

Also, Madballs is definitely worth $2. Fun little actiony game and some decent multiplayer co-op. Me and a couple of friends bought it last time it was on sale, and we play here and there. Nice change of pace from TF2 and L4D.

yesterday's prices are still good if you didn't get the games yet just search for them

edit: nvm they fixed it

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JUDOHAWK']In for madballs, KOTOR, and majesty 2.

woot.[/QUOTE]

Same for me, although I am considering Mini-Ninja's as well. Think i's $5 too much for me. $10 would have been a purchase.

[quote name='Jodou']No countdown timer on these? Certainly hope we're not stuck with these lame deals. . .[/QUOTE]
I see a timer. Unlike yesterday where it was counting down from 48 hours, it's 24 hours on the dot.

[quote name='PrototypeM']It's not like Steam has a limited supply, so there is no rush to buy it.[/QUOTE]

They actually have ran out of licenses in past sales (last year's x-mas sale). Eventually they did get more though.

[quote name='Tsukento']I see a timer. Unlike yesterday where it was counting down from 48 hours, it's 24 hours on the dot.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, just refreshed and there is one now.

[quote name='Jodou']No countdown timer on these? Certainly hope we're not stuck with these lame deals. . .[/QUOTE]

Huh? I see a countdown timer just above the deals.

Kinda thinking about Dead Space, heard it had some mouse problems or something though...

So far I have gotten Farcry 2 with DLC, Osmos, KOTR and Madballs and havn't spent 20 bucks yet, gotta love steam. *Keeping fingers crossed we see the valve complete pack go on sale or a Half-life bundle*

Got KOTOR and Madballs, and thought long and hard about Dead Space. Not sure my PC can handle it well though. I also just noticed they don't have KOTOR II, I wonder why.

[quote name='bb4lake'] I also just noticed they don't have KOTOR II, I wonder why.[/QUOTE]

Possibly because of different developer? Obsidian instead of Bioware. Although it was still LA-published I think...

Got KOTOR for 2.45. Great deal. Missed out on Osmos but it happens unfortunately.
Madballs is a good game, especially for 2.00, but I already have it on 360.

[quote name='Gorge']Mad that Steam made me get up early and get L4D2 at gamestop, wish they price matched.[/QUOTE]

Should have pre-ordered it for $34 with the rest of us here. :roll:

[quote name='Nyxaz']Should have pre-ordered it for $34 with the rest of us here. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I really hope they do one of those pack deals for Bioshock 2 since it has MP in it. :bouncy:

[quote name='Nyxaz']Should have pre-ordered it for $34 with the rest of us here. :roll:[/QUOTE]
$34? What? Where? It was $44 on Steam when it was a pre-order. Unless you're talking about those four-packs...

[quote name='Tsukento']$34? What? Where? It was $44 on Steam when it was a pre-order. Unless you're talking about those four-packs...[/QUOTE]

He is. There was a thread in the trading forum for getting people to group up for 4 packs on Borderlands and L4D2.

[quote name='Sito']So far I have gotten Farcry 2 with DLC, Osmos, KOTR and Madballs and havn't spent 20 bucks yet, gotta love steam. *Keeping fingers crossed we see the valve complete pack go on sale or a Half-life bundle*[/QUOTE]

If you don't have Half-Life 2 or the episodes yet keep and eye on GoGamer 48 Madness sales. They have boxed copies (which of course use Steam) every now and then for $5-10.

Madballs looks like $2 of fun, it got decent reviews, and (if memory serves) has been receiving a stream of steady updates on Steam. Plus, the part of me that loves the site X-Entertainment wants to support any use of the Madballs license.

KOTOR, though...I want it, but I've got a confession to make. I've never finished the game, because this game kills my computers.

The first time was freshman year in college. One of my friends who lived down the hall in my dorm gave me a burned copy of the game. A few hours in, it crashed...and took the XP install on my shiny new laptop down with it, to the point where it took me days to repair it.

The second time, I had a legitimate copy bought from EB when they were clearing out their used PC game stock. I'd made it probably halfway into the game (I had become a Jedi), and BAM - my hard drive died, and I lost all of my progress. I can't specifically blame that one on KOTOR, but I wasn't eager to reinstall and redo all of my hard work.

I want to give the game another shot, but I'm worried it'll cause my motherboard to burst into flames.

[quote name='Ryukahn']He is. There was a thread in the trading forum for getting people to group up for 4 packs on Borderlands and L4D2.[/QUOTE]

Bingo. Thanks to my fellow CAG-ers I got it on release night (+1 hour, valve time :roll: ) for $33.75.

[quote name='SteevL']In for Majesty 2. Been waiting for a deal on that one. It seems like it'll be a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]

ya.. lot of fun for 2 days.. then you got sick of playing the same map all over again. Sold mine for $30 after finishing it. No sandbox mod, no replayability... meh.. I have such high hope for it too.. probably the only PC game I bought this yr

Yeah, I finally played the demo this weekend and realize I wanted it. I only waited like 20 minutes outside of Gamestop but damn it was cold. I'm just too lazy to find people to go in on the deal with. Plus it was technically $2 cheaper when I bought it (they don't call it CHEAPASSgamer for nothing).

Excellent, good chance to reduce the amount of traveling needed by giving out downloadable content. I heard Majesty 2 was good, but it seems to be gathering a wide variety of opinions on it, will wait on that for awhile.

[quote name='Nyxaz']Looks like L4D2 is coming up on amazon in 5 minutes. Better be quick, if it's the same, under $30.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm watching it :)

bread's done
Back