SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
January
:ps3:/:360: Devil May Cry (DMC) [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 1/15/13
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Pre-Order Bonus] (Game Stop) (USA) - 1/22/13

February
:ps3:/:360:/:pc: Dead Space 3 [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/5/13
:br: Argo [BD+DVD+UV Combo Pack] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Crysis 3 [Hunter Edition] [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance [Limited Edition] (Nationwide) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Artist by Yoji Shinkawa [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:br: 007: Operacion - Skyfall (Mexico) - 2/22/13

March
:ps3:/:360: Tomb Raider (Target) (USA) - 3/5/13
:br: Argo (Mexico) - 3/8/13
:ps3: God of War: Ascension [Collector's Edition] (USA) - 3/12/13
:br: Zero Dark Thirty (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/19/13
:br: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Mexico) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/22/13

April
:br: Django Unchained (Target) (USA) - 4/16/13

May
:br: 300 [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Begins [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Returns (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Book of Eli [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Braveheart (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Chinatown (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Clash of the Titan (2010) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Dark Knight [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Departed [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Face/Off (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gladiator (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Goodfellas [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gran Torino [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Green Lantern [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover Part II [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Heat (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Inception [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey to the Center of the Earth (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Last Samurai [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Matrix (10th Anniversary) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Shawshank Redemption [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sucker Punch [Xage's Leftover] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Town (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: True Grit (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: V for Vendetta [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Watchmen (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Wrath of the Titans [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13

June
:ps3: The Last of Us [Post-Pandemic Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 6/14/13
:ps3: The Last of Us [Survival Edition] (USA) - 6/14/13

July
:br: Evil Dead (Target) (USA) - 7/16/13
:br: Evil Dead (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/16/13

August

September

October
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 10/8/13
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (EBGames) (Canada) - 10/8/13

November

December

Last edited by a moderator:
There were two steelbooks and one regular version when I went after lunch. They were over with the other animated dvds and not at the new releases endcap. Took me awhile to realize that.

A small selection of Zavvi Steels are 2-for-£18.

- Argo
- Batman
- Batman Returns
- Batman Begins
- The Town
- Blade Runner
- Ben Hur
- Troy
- Sherlock Holmes
- Streetcar Named Desire
- Maltese Falcon
- Jazz Singer

Link: http://www.zavvi.com/offers/2-for-18-steelbooks.list
Thanks. I picked up Ben Hur and Streetcar named Desire. Anybody know how long it takes to receive steelbooks from Zavvi?

Its G2 I have them in hand
Oh, thanks for the confirmation. For some reason it looks G1 sized in the forum but if I go directly to the image url I see that it's G2 sized. I guess the picture must be stretched in some weird way to fit the screen here. I'd like to have it even more now but my local Target was all sold out by the time I got there. Maybe I'll order one online but I'm worried about it arriving damaged. How well did Target pack these things?

Oh, thanks for the confirmation. For some reason it looks G1 sized in the forum but if I go directly to the image url I see that it's G2 sized. I guess the picture must be stretched in some weird way to fit the screen here. I'd like to have it even more now but my local Target was all sold out by the time I got there. Maybe I'll order one online but I'm worried about it arriving damaged. How well did Target pack these things?
Definitely buy two of them, then its more likely that target will ship them in a box. Buy 1 and your are almost guaranteed they will ship in in a bubble mailer. Then you can just return the less perfect one in store very easily.

So it is G1 size? That's a bit disappointing but it's a nice looking steel none-the-less. And at $20 for both parts and the extras, this isn't a bad deal at all. I may try to track one down at Target later today.
The copy I picked up is G2, but ray2dee's pictures clearly look like a G1. Maybe there are two different version?

Glad I waited but just in case people wanted to know before they buy
IMAG0265.jpg
IMAG0266.jpg
Where is this at?

Both Best Buy and Walmart have exclusive versions, though I don't know what that entails.

EDIT: The Best Buy exclusive uses the same art as the Steelbook, so maybe it's there.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd think they'd advertise that they would have a steelbook, though, right? Since no one else in the US is selling one, that would help push sales and get people into BBY stores.
Eh, who knows. It doesn't help that half the Steelbooks don't actually say Steelbook on Bestbuy.com

Checked Target, Walmart, BB...no steelbooks anywhere for Pacific Rim..

One walmart I went to didn't have any stock of PR as they said they didn't get it...the other one had it but had two sku's priced at 24.99.  Employee claims that he could not find it and it's not a steelbook as it would say on the tag..  the regular 22.99 is there...so what's the 24.99 non 3d blu ray one? 

Checked Target, Walmart, BB...no steelbooks anywhere for Pacific Rim..

One walmart I went to didn't have any stock of PR as they said they didn't get it...the other one had it but had two sku's priced at 24.99. Employee claims that he could not find it and it's not a steelbook as it would say on the tag.. the regular 22.99 is there...so what's the 24.99 non 3d blu ray one?
Isn't that the "exclusive packaging" one you would have gotten with those Vudu preorder cards?

I have no idea.... why are their 3 different sku's for the blu rays?  I know the first 1 is for the BR/DVD/UV combo and the other is the 3D/BR/DVD/UV Combo but what's the 24.99 one at walmart?  None of the employee's know.  I really thought it was the steelbook.  For a second I also thought it might be one of those Movie Combo packs with PR and something else Del Torro made.

Why can't i find the new bby steelbooks on bestbuy.com

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Iron Man 3 - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook comes with the 3D disc

Last edited:
bread's done
Back