iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the new 4K Scott Pilgrim Steelbook been canceled? I have an order in already but it seems to be completely sold out at Best Buy because it’s unavailable for store pick up and unavailable for shipping now.

Has the new 4K Scott Pilgrim Steelbook been canceled? I have an order in already but it seems to be completely sold out at Best Buy because it’s unavailable for store pick up and unavailable for shipping now.
Probably just sold out til release date, guess we will know for sure on 7/6

So the Scott Pilgrim 4K Steelbook I ordered is ready for pickup, but the regular 4K Scott Pilgrim (ordered the week before the Steelbook was announced and BB wouldn't let me cancel for whatever reason) is delayed with no ETA. Anyone else in a similar boat?

Of course these shits would release this now after I bought it last year. . .

6474316_sa.jpg

It was good. More enjoyable than the first one with a stronger overall cast. It was much more in line tonally with Super or Slither than Guardians. I’m not rushing to watch it again but I would consider it unlike the original one.

Pretty damn good I'd say. We enjoyed it and finished it this time.

Guess I'm not elite at BB anymore now that I buy literally nothing there. They want $4 shipping because they refuse to offer store pickup? Lol, keep digging your grave BB.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I did locate it on Amazon.it for shipping. Came out to about 40 bucks which isn't great but better than ebay. Hopefully it comes through.

I had this issue with the Black Widow Steelbook. The only time I ever saw them offer it for store pickup was on the actual release day (today). It seems likely they'll be doing the same thing with The Suicide Squad.
Eh, I can't be fussed. I enjoyed the movie and was only going to put in a pre-order as insurance in case I wanted it. As of right now, I don't.

Ugh. Was busy buying a house the last few months, I completely forgot about Black Widow. Now it's showing unavailable within 250 miles of me. I might be stuck paying scalper/flipper prices on eBay unless they possibly do a Black Friday reissue? :pray:

At least with the house situation out of the way, I was able to secure a pre-order on Injustice and Suicide Squad. I'm guessing Target no longer has the exclusives on the animated Steelbook releases?

Batman: The Long Halloween is on HBO Max FYI. I'm kinda shocked TBH how much value they're actually adding to the service. Inverse of Netflix of quality over quantity, well except for all these shitty day one WB movies so far.

A new 4K SteelBook version of Terminator 2 is up for pre-order at Best Buy:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/terminator-2-judgment-day-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray/6479726.p

The article that mentions this suggest that this is a new (and improved) transfer over the previous 4K transfer, but the Reddit post discussing it seems skeptical:

https://collider.com/terminator-2-4k-new-transfer-james-cameron-blu-ray-steelbook-best-buy/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steelbooks/comments/q3fo46/new_terminator_2_steelbook_includes_4k_transfer/

Pre-ordered just in case it is a new transfer.

Guys I need a couple steelbooks to finish my Marvel collection. Would like dent free and no spine slash
Need
Ant-Man and Wasp
Black Widow
Avengers Endgame

For trade
Age of Ultron
Ant man
Civil War
Dr Strange
GOG vol 2
Spider-Man Homecoming
Thor Ragnarok

Depending on what versions you like - Zavvi has been releasing Mondo versions
Sometimes they have catalog titles in stock too, just no digital copies, DMI points

A new 4K SteelBook version of Terminator 2 is up for pre-order at Best Buy:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/terminator-2-judgment-day-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray/6479726.p

The article that mentions this suggest that this is a new (and improved) transfer over the previous 4K transfer, but the Reddit post discussing it seems skeptical:

https://collider.com/terminator-2-4k-new-transfer-james-cameron-blu-ray-steelbook-best-buy/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steelbooks/comments/q3fo46/new_terminator_2_steelbook_includes_4k_transfer/

Pre-ordered just in case it is a new transfer.
Not a new transfer but the steel book is pretty bad ass.

The uncharted steelbook is down to 39.02 on Amazon now if anyone is interested or already ordered. I canceled mine and did the lower price just to be safe. It is also available at Target now so maybe all store are getting it.

I hate to be that guy, but Bestbuy cancelled my No way Home steelbook, does anyone have a spare they would be willing to part with?
I think there is some sort of shortage going on. I missed out on the pre-order, so I stalked Best Buy's website at midnight (CT) because then the local stores' stock would be available for in-store pickup, but this time it went from "Coming Soon" to "Unavailable Nearby" to "Out of Stock" within a few minutes.

Luckily for me, someone in my MA network bought it from Amazon so I can stream it. I wish you luck!

I hate to be that guy, but Bestbuy cancelled my No way Home steelbook, does anyone have a spare they would be willing to part with?
Did you actually get a cancellation notice? My preorder has been stuck waiting for pickup in GA since 4/8 and I've read elsewhere that it's the same for a lot of people. I called BB this morning and, of course, they said my order's still in the system and to give it a few days.

bread's done
Back