iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
I told myself $34.99 was the most I'd pay when Moana dropped because I loved the movie, and now it's going higher?  I can't do $40 for a steel, but waiting for a price decrease could prove costly if there are no more available at a later time.

I told myself $34.99 was the most I'd pay when Moana dropped because I loved the movie, and now it's going higher? I can't do $40 for a steel, but waiting for a price decrease could prove costly if there are no more available at a later time.
I always strike early on Disney and Marvel there always gone within hours in Vegas if you don't pre-order

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I checked my packages and my copy of Fantastic Beasts showed up . Nice looking SB, though having 4K + 2K BD + UV DC without the 3D copy seems like such a dickpunch for the money.

Especially when it seems like a very good 3D disc, even with an odd audio choice:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Fantastic-Beasts-and-Where-to-Find-Them-3D-Blu-ray/143864/#Review
Was gonna say the same thing. The reviews of 4K are great as well but at 40 bucks I wanted 3D. Will likely look for the 3D disc for a decent price on ebay.

Bought GITS on Sunday. Damn Amazon with no price matching post sale. Good looking steel though and put 2.0 in same case to get rid of needless packaging.

I ended up getting the 3D version of Fantastic Beasts from Bullmoose for $24.97.  I will gladly get the steelbook as well provided it drops $10 to $20 in price.  Otherwise, no sale (and I'm actually fine with that).

Also, the Rogue One 3D combo steelbook just dropped in price to $24.99 at Best Buy, which will likely be the release week price.  This is actually a fantastic deal for a new release 3D steelbook so I placed an order and I recommend you do as well to support the reasonable pricing of this release.

Now if only the Kong Skull Island 3D/4K steelbook will drop in price ;)

I ended up getting the 3D version of Fantastic Beasts from Bullmoose for $24.97. I will gladly get the steelbook as well provided it drops $10 to $20 in price. Otherwise, no sale (and I'm actually fine with that).

Also, the Rogue One 3D combo steelbook just dropped in price to $24.99 at Best Buy, which will likely be the release week price. This is actually a fantastic deal for a new release 3D steelbook so I placed an order and I recommend you do as well to support the reasonable pricing of this release.

Thanks, will put an order in as well. Was waiting for a preorder/release week offer but this will do nicely for Rogue One.

I ended up getting the 3D version of Fantastic Beasts from Bullmoose for $24.97. I will gladly get the steelbook as well provided it drops $10 to $20 in price. Otherwise, no sale (and I'm actually fine with that).

Also, the Rogue One 3D combo steelbook just dropped in price to $24.99 at Best Buy, which will likely be the release week price. This is actually a fantastic deal for a new release 3D steelbook so I placed an order and I recommend you do as well to support the reasonable pricing of this release.

Would this be the store in question?

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24611189/fantastic-beasts-where-to-find-them-redmayne-waterson-sudol-3d-blu-ray-dc-pg13

It's in-store only, so I know I'm not ordering it, though merely curious. :D

Here's a new one. 

Looks like BB canned the 4K SB for Fifty Shades Darker, as it's showing as no longer available:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fifty-shades-darker-steelbook-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2017/5731017.p?skuId=5731017

That one was 4K / BD / UV DC. 

It appears there's a replacement, which is BD / DVD / UV DC @ $24.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fifty-shades-darker-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-dvd-steelbook-only--best-buy-2017/5781521.p?skuId=5781521

For anyone that still needs their BSDM pseudo-pr0n in 4K, there's still the non-SB release @ $29.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fifty-shades-darker-includes-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-2017/5731020.p?skuId=5731020

Gently ripped from blu-ray.com:

Ghost In The Shell 3D - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Includes 2D Version) (Digital Download) Blu-ray

11434745-8054472423275221.jpg

Arg! No 3D at Best Buy. Just saw it last night, this needs to be seen in 3D

Just pre-orderd the BB 4K and Zavvi 3D. Hopefully it's region free, also both of those covers look awesome!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just pre-orderd the BB 4K and Zavvi 3D. Hopefully it's region free, also both of those covers look awesome!

Really? I like the zavvi case much, much more. We've got plenty of time to see how the 4K release fares. From what I've seen, 3D transitions pretty seamlessly from theatre to home so I can have high confidence that it will be great.

Ditto. I'm hoping that the UV redeems in 4K, though we won't know until release.

So are the 3D effects worth watching, beyond the occasional "Oh, that was neat" ?

IMO absolutely! Visually very impressive, and again I also really enjoyed the movie, despite what the "critics" are saying.

Good to hear! As far as I am concerned, critics are people that are paid for me to ignore them. :)

That's the German steelbook. Pretty sure it was an Amazon.de exclusive and sold out.
If that's the case, then neither of those statements are true anymore because it is available on a non-Amazon website and appears to be available for sale. I don't know about the website though, I've never used it before.

If that's the case, then neither of those statements are true anymore because it is available on a non-Amazon website and appears to be available for sale. I don't know about the website though, I've never used it before.
I should have been more specific, in Germany it's exclusive to Amazon. At least it was. The same steelbook was released in a few other countries, like France. In France the title is Premier Contact, so it says that instead. Since "Arrival" is on the Jcard it may be identical. The UK Steel looks completely different, that one is from Zavvi.

Good to hear! As far as I am concerned, critics are people that are paid for me to ignore them. :)
Here's a "critic's" opinion:

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1642080/to-3d-or-not-to-3d-buy-the-right-ghost-in-the-shell-ticket

Though, for the movies I've seen in conjunction with reading a Cinemablend review for 3D or not, I've had to agree with their opinions.

Thanks, also ordered.

So quick question I preordered the Rogue One SB when it was $30 and used a $10 certificate towards it. I now see the launch price is $25 will my order still auto adjust to that price at pickup or will I have to call a CSR?

Thanks

So quick question I preordered the Rogue One SB when it was $30 and used a $10 certificate towards it. I now see the launch price is $25 will my order still auto adjust to that price at pickup or will I have to call a CSR?

Thanks
It usually auto adjusts if the price is lower when it ships. I usually have to call when the price changes the week of release, when it ships the week before release.

Mine already shipped and it auto-adjusted.  The past few times where I preordered and the price dropped, it auto-adjusted as well, regardless if it was in-store pickup or shipped.  That being said, I still save a copy of the page just in case it doesn't.

Thanks
You still should get $5 + tax back to you purchasing credit card, regardless of the RZ cert used as long as you had more than $5+ of a credit card used for purchase.

Thanks
I was in the same boat - used a $10 certificate on it - and it auto adjusted to $14.99 plus tax upon shipment.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B06X92FHRQ/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1638&creative=6742&creativeASIN=B06X92FHRQ&linkCode=as2&tag=ironman4k-21

It is in German - I had to use google translate to understand it. I'm still not sure if it is region locked that our U.S. players will play the movies or not.
It doesn't show if it's region locked or not. Blu-Ray.com thread about it:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=288333

No mention about it being region free or region locked.

bread's done
Back