iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, I have an extra BatB SB from Best Buy.  I ordered two hoping one would be good, but they both turned out to be pretty good. :)  Cost+shipping.

Lego Batman just shipped for me from Best Buy. 

Also, the supposed Spiderman 4K Legacy SB release that went MIA a while back apparently is still showing as not available on the site.  My order is still live, though we'll see if that pans out for next week when it releases and if cancels out. 

The non-4K Legacy SB collection did ship for me a few minutes ago (apparently twice as I double-ordered it), though it's not showing for shipping right now.  

We may have a double-dip on Power Rangers SBs as BB seems to have their own (bad pic, though it looks like one to me) as well as the Target one:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sabans-power-rangers-blu-ray-dvd-only--best-buy-2017/5883872.p?skuId=5883872

$24.99 right now, available for shipping. 

The Target one is now down to $19.99:
https://www.target.com/p/saban's-power-rangers%3A-target-exclusive-steelbook-plus-graphic-novel--blu-ray-%2B-dvd-%2B-digital-/-/A-52436760

BB Spiderman Legacy set:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/spider-man-legacy-collection-steelbook-blu-ray/5872006.p?skuId=5872006

i finally opened up my Suicide Squad 4K steelbook that i bought from best buy in March. opened it up there is no digital code. did anyone have this problem?

i finally opened up my Suicide Squad 4K steelbook that i bought from best buy in March. opened it up there is no digital code. did anyone have this problem?
My regular bluray version was the same way I had to email them and take a picure of the movie and the receipt. I think they automatically added it to my Flixster account.

Lego Batman just shipped for me from Best Buy.

Also, the supposed Spiderman 4K Legacy SB release that went MIA a while back apparently is still showing as not available on the site. My order is still live, though we'll see if that pans out for next week when it releases and if cancels out.

The non-4K Legacy SB collection did ship for me a few minutes ago (apparently twice as I double-ordered it), though it's not showing for shipping right now.

We may have a double-dip on Power Rangers SBs as BB seems to have their own (bad pic, though it looks like one to me) as well as the Target one:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sabans-power-rangers-blu-ray-dvd-only--best-buy-2017/5883872.p?skuId=5883872

$24.99 right now, available for shipping.

The Target one is now down to $19.99:
https://www.target.com/p/saban's-power-rangers%3A-target-exclusive-steelbook-plus-graphic-novel--blu-ray-%2B-dvd-%2B-digital-/-/A-52436760

BB Spiderman Legacy set:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/spider-man-legacy-collection-steelbook-blu-ray/5872006.p?skuId=5872006
That power rangers from BB doesn't look like a steelbook it looks more like the special packaging that Target got for their release of Rogue one.

While I was in Best Buy this afternoon, picking up a copy of Bambi, I got to see the Steelbook release of Akira.

It appears to be the same disc that was in the previous Funimation boxed release. So anyone hoping for additional special features can cool their jets. On the other hand, there is full embossing on the steel-book cover, which was quite prominent. Kaneda, his bike, and the Akira title text are all raised from the surface of the steelbook, making for a fairly appealing tactile presentation. If you hadn't already picked up a copy of Akira, now might be a good time. I already have a copy of the original Funimation release, so I'll wait for a price-drop on the steelbook. But after seeing that embossing I am planning on picking up a copy eventually.
I got a good look at the Akira SB today, and that thing is heavy! The embossing on it is the highest I've seen on any case and it quite impressive. I'm not spending $29 on it though. :p

That power rangers from BB doesn't look like a steelbook it looks more like the special packaging that Target got for their release of Rogue one.
Normally they put Steelbook in the title for the item, so you're probably right on that one. We'll get better pics when the ad with it comes out in a few weeks.

In other news, my two John Wick steelbooks just shipped from Best Buy.

EDIT: I also have to put in the nod for the Akira steelbook looking like sex. It's amazing, the embossing just gives it an amazing presence compared to a "regular" one.

Is anyone else having trouble preordering the John Wick 2 steelbook for instore pick up? It’s not letting me select any stores even though it says available for pre order

I stopped by my friendly neighborhood HPB and I saw that they have The Adjustment Bureau Blu-ray SB version for $40.  Was this thing rare or something?

The XXX: Return of Xander Cage 4K and standard steelbooks are on sale at Best Buy for $19.99 and $14.99 respectively.  Elite and Elite Plus members be sure to get your price adjustments if you bought them at launch :)

There's some Steelbooks part of the B1G1 free sale at Best Buy also.

$9.99

Salt

Da Vinci Code

Pineapple Express

$14.99

Snatch

District 9

Desperado

Dr. Strangelove

Fifth Element

Superbad

Leon

Drive

Ghostbusters 4K ($9.99) is on that list, though not a steelbook. Since the $9.99 steelbook pickings are slim.

The XXX: Return of Xander Cage 4K and standard steelbooks are on sale at Best Buy for $19.99 and $14.99 respectively. Elite and Elite Plus members be sure to get your price adjustments if you bought them at launch :)
Is it possible to get two price adjustments? I bought it at 24.99 on launch day and had it adjusted to 19.99

Is it possible to get two price adjustments? I bought it at 24.99 on launch day and had it adjusted to 19.99
If Chet gives you any guff, you can just buy another copy of the movie at the current price and then just return it with the old receipt.

Lego Batman steelbook currently available for in store pickup or shipping.  Thinking I'll double dip on this one with the Target exclusive as well.

The XXX: Return of Xander Cage 4K and standard steelbooks are on sale at Best Buy for $19.99 and $14.99 respectively. Elite and Elite Plus members be sure to get your price adjustments if you bought them at launch :)
Thanks, did a chat to get my $8.35 back.

Lego Batman steelbook currently available for in store pickup or shipping. Thinking I'll double dip on this one with the Target exclusive as well.
Is that Batgirl polybag that comes with the Target exclusive anyb different than the Batgirl in any of the Lego Batman sets?

My large volume Best Buy only had three steels of John Wick and five for the sequel at noon today.  Quantities were very low.  This feels like one of those steels that should get restocked in the future. It's not Project Pop Art though.   However, if there aren't any restocks it is going to become super rare.  They will sell through today.  Get your order in for in-store pickup asap.  Remember $5 off if you buy a pair of John Wick movies. 

I also noticed The Spider Man Legacy Collection which was off my radar completely.  They had three copies on one of the first aisle feature walls.   This is going to be one to watch like a hawk for a price drop really soon.  It's too much at $59.99.  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/spider-man-legacy-collection-steelbook-blu-ray/5872006.p?skuId=5872006

Unboxing: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJJmgC2kdcg

Although I had zero intention of buying Lego Batman steelbook at $24.99, I couldn't pass it up.   There were only ~10 copies and once its gone you never know...

TL;DR All of today's new release steels will be gone by tomorrow at my stores.

Is this usually not the case at your store...?
hardly ever, these days. Especially with the $25-35 steels that have been more common lately. However, it seems like recently Best Buy has gone back to production/distribution amounts from 3 or 4 years ago.

Best Buy is big in my state. They started in MN and are headquartered here. So our ~3 high volume stores get a good amount of the high-profile, limited production stuff, and in-store events. People in the metro have several locations to choose from. Mall of America is one of their flagship stores as well. So I feel like we're a good barometer in regards to future availability of items. If it's gone here, it's gone everywhere. If we get restocks, you're probably getting them soon. (My store did have six Switches out on the front door table today though!)

My buddy just got his Logan order canceled by Best Buy. Anyone happen to have a copy to sell at a reasonable price? I'd like to help him out.

Apparently the Life steelbook, that was supposed to be a Best Buy exclusive, has now been canceled, according to posts at BR.com.  It never was up for preorder.  I was actually really looking forward to it, too.

No 3D but beggars can't be choosers. Wonder if this might be another sign no 3D version for North America. Can't find the UCE version on Amazon or Best Buy.
I was hoping this would be like Moana with a 3D option but I guess not. This would have been an instant purchase with 3D but I'll have to think long and hard about it now.

I was hoping this would be like Moana with a 3D option but I guess not. This would have been an instant purchase with 3D but I'll have to think long and hard about it now.
Pre-order and think it through, though since this is Cars and not something else, it might be as prolific as Finding Dory.

I read about that yesterday, there was no date. Glad it's soon. Also yeah when i read it i thought about that too, a Mask of the Phantasm SB would be awesome!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Batman Mask of the Phantasm coming to BluRay next month!!! *

https://twitter.com/WarnerArchive/status/876946732222783488

Hopefully there will be a steelbook or special edition

* Stolen from NeoGaf
Doubtful. https://twitter.com/WarnerArchive/status/877046535464247296

Link not showing... Here's from there twitter: "It's not going to be in regular retail stores"

It's Warner Archive, so they are pressed in limited runs.

Doubtful. https://twitter.com/WarnerArchive/status/877046535464247296

Link not showing... Here's from there twitter: "It's not going to be in regular retail stores"

It's Warner Archive, so they are pressed in limited runs.
Ugh. Didn't see that. This definitely seemed like one of those movies that would normally at least get Target special treatment. If I'm reading Warnner's tweets right, it does seems Amazon will have it. But if it's limited, this might be a Switch situation lol

Anyone know what comic is included in the power rangers Target steelbook? Is it too much to hope it's the sequel graphic novel?

bread's done
Back