iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
I got $1 off for a store pickup order, that's new. Currently have 2 for pickup (ordered one for pickup before getting $1 off) and an order for shipping.

I got $1 off for a store pickup order, that's new. Currently have 2 for pickup (ordered one for pickup before getting $1 off) and an order for shipping.
I had that happen before in the same situation. But then one of them dropped in price on release week and I got screwed out of that $1. Luckily, a call to CS fixed that relatively quickly.

Stopped in at my local store. I didn't wait this time, and was there before the doors opened. There wasn't too much of a rush on the stock, but at least two or three other people were clearly there for the same purpose, so I'm glad I didn't wait. I went ahead and sprung for the 4K steelbook. It was a fair bit more expensive, but it comes with absolutely everything. And I really like the Guardians of the Galaxy films. This one in particular was a visual spectacle, and I have a feeling that it will look really good on a 4K screen.

For those who've gotten GOTG vol. 2 in UHD, is there a way to redeem the digital code that will grant you the streaming rights in UHD, or does it only give you standard HD no matter what? Want to know if there's a process or trick that works before I pick up my copy and redeem it.
It looks like it can be redeemed for the UHD version at Vudu, but I haven't done that yet. I need to coordinate with a buddy of mine because my DMA is attached to his Vudu atm.

On a separate note, I was cleaning out my car and I saw that I still have a Beauty and the Beast (live action) SB version from Best Buy that I can no longer return. If anybody has an interest in it, I will just charge my cost + shipping.

On a separate note, I was cleaning out my car and I saw that I still have a Beauty and the Beast (live action) SB version from Best Buy that I can no longer return. If anybody has an interest in it, I will just charge my cost + shipping.
Most people find loose change or moldy French fries when cleaning out their cars, not MISB SteelBooks. Must be nice. 😛

So i pick up my in store pickup order this morning for GotGV2 4K and as i get home i receive a notification that my delayed order shipped. Sigh

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The spine splash is apparently pre-shrink wrap. I hate when that happens. Also, definitely don't redeem 4k through Disney movies anywhere. I get to watch in hd. No uhd unless I want to pay am additional $25 on vudu. Redeem there. 😐

My both of my "delayed" Gotg2 steelbook, just shipped.  Just like it happened to me before with a previous order.  Of course this is after I put in another order for store pick up for one just to make sure, which I'll probably just let expire.  I'm betting BB was just lazy on shipping them out on time. 

So after all these years of ordering steelbooks online I finally received one absolutely mangled by the postal service.  Seriously it looks like this thing got stuck behind two heavy pieces of machinery and run over by a truck.  Luckily it was only the Ash vs Evil Dead Season 2 steelbook which still seems to be in stock at most local stores.  Hopefully I can find a good copy to exchange it with.

picked up my GotG2 4k by doing online pickup order. got home and found out theres a rip on the plastic and a dent in the back of the sb. looks like i gotta return it.

Picked up my store order at lunch and the shelves were wiped clean of all steels. Mine had a spine slash, no stores in my area have any copies for exchange but I am honestly just thankful I was able to get a copy.

Here what it looks guys... Hey we learn any new information on the Batman and Harley Steelbook??.
009f72bcd348a9d984aed2998476dd1e.jpg
e0b0dc656523bf701731721e2165d77e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

At a Best Buy and they have an extra 4k + 3D Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 steelbook. Anybody need one? I'll do it for cost + shipping. Be warned though, the spine has a little damage at the bottom that u can feel by squeezing it. It's a tiny opening that you're able to close but doesn't affect closing the steelbook. If I knew how to post a pic I would lol

Mine originally ordered on July 11 hadn't shipped by EOD Monday so super early Tuesday morning I was able to do a store pickup to get a copy.  (Store pickup wasn't an option when I originally ordered.)    Apparently my first copy shipped last night and arrives sometime today...I guess good to have the backup in case the shipped one is dented.

There's a new Baby Driver 4K steelbook preorder at Best Buy. Not digging the art they used on the steelbook however.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/baby-driver-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2017/6073208.p?skuId=6073208
You had me worried there for a second there in comparison to the regular one I do prefer the Steelbook's art more... But this is definitely a black Friday movie for me (I need to save some money damnit lol)

I really thought the price of the Batman and Harley Steelbook would go down for the release today..... Anywho can someone please post pictures of the Lion King Steelbook, I just wanna see if it was worth not getting

i have the Lion King 3D from best buy. doesnt come with the steelbook but i dont think its worth the double dipping. i still dont know whats the difference between this and the old ones. especially the new so called "signature edition". Disney just come up with some name just to bring it out of the vault?

i found the unboxing of the steelbook:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EGfCUP6Jec

Went to my local Target to see if could score a backup copy of the Harley Quinn SB, as I wasn't sure Target would send out the right one.  My local store had six copies, so I picked up three, one for myself using a $10 off a movie Cartwheel Perk (which are ending by Sep 27th) and two more if people can't find them locally.  They were shelf-placed in front of the regular Amaray-case versions, so I can assume they share the same DPCI # in-store. 

Your ability to post a complaint when someone sends you what you've asked for could just as easily have been used to search for it yourself. No need to be a jerk.
Remember that text doesn't convey tone of voice/emotions... And he actually send it to me in private message and I'm very grateful for that

Went to my local Target to see if could score a backup copy of the Harley Quinn SB, as I wasn't sure Target would send out the right one. My local store had six copies, so I picked up three, one for myself using a $10 off a movie Cartwheel Perk (which are ending by Sep 27th) and two more if people can't find them locally. They were shelf-placed in front of the regular Amaray-case versions, so I can assume they share the same DPCI # in-store.
How do you take advantage of Cartwheel Perks?

Also, it looks like Best Buy is having a sale on some catalog SB movies - buy two and save $5. Resident Evil movies, Underworld movies, Salt, Ghostbusters (2016), and Superbad are all $10 each so $15 for a pair.

How do you take advantage of Cartwheel Perks?

Also, it looks like Best Buy is having a sale on some catalog SB movies - buy two and save $5. Resident Evil movies, Underworld movies, Salt, Ghostbusters (2016), and Superbad are all $10 each so $15 for a pair.
STL was test market for Target Cartwheel Perks, which were cancelled.

bread's done
Back