Strell's Lowball: Slowly sending packages out. Thanks everyone!

I think my Majora's Mask bid got overlooked. Hopefully #6 hasn't been paid for yet, as that game was my primary target from this sale. I put in a bid of $30.50 for ANY of the MM games (best condition I could get for that price).

Luckily for some of you, I feel asleep. I was going to snipe dat ass. :cool:

Yo boo, give me that Kingdom Hearts. I haven't played those games yet.

Strell, I didn't want to commit any money to them but I own...

Starfox Assault
Lord of the Rings - The Third Age
Batman Begins

If you're still looking to get those guides out of your house, I'll pay a buck each for them on top of the stuff (one game?) I bid on. If not, it's totally cool, I haven't read the entire thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SteveMcQ']Holy crap! I got all the items I bid on!

Considering doing my own lowball, but my low iTrader rating coupled with lack of sealed (but tons of pristine) last gen games makes me think I'd get little interest. Not to mention the headache inducing effort that needs to be put in to updating the posts, which all future lowballs have to live up to, thanks to Strell. You bastard. ;)[/QUOTE]

That was my primary concern too, and with only one "rare" item and even LESS feedback than you, I figured I wouldn't do so good, but I'm actually surprised, I'm doing a little bit better than I thought... And updating mine wasn't too bad, but I didn't have too many constant bids, so if you really want to, go ahead! Strell is the one who helped me decide it'd be for the best too. Congrats Strell!!!

[quote name='yukine']Luckily for some of you, I feel asleep. I was going to snipe dat ass. :cool:

Yo boo, give me that Kingdom Hearts. I haven't played those games yet.[/QUOTE]

I just got a ps2 so neither have I! :nottalking:
I can give you a sponge bathe, however.

Looks like I won:

Sigma Star Saga (Sealed)
Okami
Ring of Red
Suikoden 3
Wipeout Fusion

And the cover art/manuals (as freebies):

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
Virtual Fighter 4: Evolution (Greatest Hits)

I had solid node errors for the last several hours. John the super programmer said it was hardware related for CAG's servers, so there's nothing I could do about that.

Anyway! I'm currently busy at the moment, but I did want to drop by and give some quick responses. I've got plenty to sort out right now of course, and will be working diligently to expediate the process for all involved.

While you're waiting, why not clamor like cacophonous loons for the inclusion of a countdown tag? :]

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Not sure if you saw my post (it was an edit), but I asked about some of these left overs...Post #679[/QUOTE]

Lemme think about this for a bit. There's a chance some of these things can get me some credit at a small local game shop here, which I admit is somewhat selfish on my part, but I don't want to just ignore the question. But I will be considering everything closely and will keep everyone up to date.

The old RAM, for example, I've got no real use hanging on to. Old NES games potentially get me a few bucks, and combined with leftover Genesis/SNES games, could net me a DS game or something. But I'll be sure to keep everyone in the know.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I just want to commend you for all of your hard work, Strell. You were very on top of this lowbal auction, and even supplied pictures for anything in question.

You really made this a pleasure to browse, even though I barely bid on anything. I just wanted you to know that.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the kind words. Just tried my best. :] Glad you enjoyed it!

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Holy crap! I got all the items I bid on!

Considering doing my own lowball, but my low iTrader rating coupled with lack of sealed (but tons of pristine) last gen games makes me think I'd get little interest. Not to mention the headache inducing effort that needs to be put in to updating the posts, which all future lowballs have to live up to, thanks to Strell. You bastard. ;)[/QUOTE]

Awww. I'm a difficult act to follow. :] But I do want to encourage others to undergo a lowball if they are debating it. It's great fun and has a certain sense of accomplishment to it. And if anyone ever needed any help or suggestions, I'd be happy to assist.

[quote name='Doomstink']I think my Majora's Mask bid got overlooked. Hopefully #6 hasn't been paid for yet, as that game was my primary target from this sale. I put in a bid of $30.50 for ANY of the MM games (best condition I could get for that price).[/QUOTE]

Doomstink and I have PM'd each other in regards to this, and will update as necessary. Seems to mainly be a difference in rhetoric coupled with my immense fatigue last night. :]

[quote name='Halo05']Strell, I didn't want to commit any money to them but I own...

Starfox Assault
Lord of the Rings - The Third Age
Batman Begins

If you're still looking to get those guides out of your house, I'll pay a buck each for them on top of the stuff (one game?) I bid on. If not, it's totally cool, I haven't read the entire thread.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like others have requested them anywhere (so far as I know), so I'd be happy to give them out. I don't think I'll charge you for them beyond shipping - they are penny guides from looooooooooong ago and I'm more than happy to just get rid of them.

[quote name='lilboo']I just got a ps2 so neither have I! :nottalking:
I can give you a sponge bathe, however.[/QUOTE]

Hey! Get your own lowball auction! And lowball action!

[quote name='phoenix529']Strell, pretty sure flare1185 outbid me on Killer Instinct.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know - when I get a moment to sit back down at this, I'll look it over and see if I made a mistake.

If anyone else notices one, please feel free to alert me! 4 hours of checking bids and answering PMs and so forth last night was brutal, and I'm sure to have made minor mistakes here and there.

Thanks again everyone! I should be able to devote time to this thing later this evening.

Strell,

I'm not sure how we do this but if the list is complete I won Resident Evil: Code Veronica for the Dreamcast for $4.00 and Dragonball Z Ultimate 22 for PSOne for $4.00. I would like to pay you as soon as possible so you could ship them to me. Please let me know the shipping total as well as your Paypal info so I can send you the money. Please pm with this info so I can pm you with my address, I dont wanna put that info up in a post. Thanks and great lowball sale.

Thanks,
Nightfox31

I'll be starting to send PMs out tonight. Need to review a few more things first. Just to let you guys know, I'm currently a bit tied up, so please just have patience. I don't want anyone to give away personal information either, but I can't devote time to finishing up some things and sending PMs out just yet.

It's all coming as quickly as I can, I promise.

[quote name='Strell']I'll be starting to send PMs out tonight.[/QUOTE]

Cool. There is no rush on my end, but I've been waiting to see how payment stuff will be resolved. Will wait patiently for a PM and proceed from there. :)

Once again, thanks for the well-run auction. You can't please everyone all the time, but I think Strell did a good job of pleasing most people in this case.

hey strell I think my winning bid for pilotwings 64 was $3 not $2.50 I bid it right before you made the it's over post. Just want to be fair to you.

also, i will be paying with a money order and I am heading to the post office tomorrow so if you can send me an invoice and your address that would be great so I can save myself a trip. If not it's cool.

Strell, how much would it cost extra to add Sega Sports Tennis 2K2 (sealed) to my total? I might be interested in that.

Strell,

I will be going on a 10 day vacation Tuesday so I want to sort out the payment with you before then to avoid any trouble. Please try to contact me by tomorrow so I can pay you because I will not have another chance until August 28/29.

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']hey strell I think my winning bid for pilotwings 64 was $3 not $2.50 I bid it right before you made the it's over post. Just want to be fair to you.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because your original bid of $2.50 equaled mine from a few posts up, and you only won because you got in that bid of $3 after midnight. :p

[quote name='soonersfan60']Yes, because your original bid of $2.50 equaled mine from a few posts up, and you only won because you got in that bid of $3 after midnight. :p[/QUOTE]

I didn't think I would make it. sorry about that. :D If it's any consilation, I thought I won Phantasy Star 2 for $3 only to find out I missed an earlier bid placed for $3. ;)

Omg, i thought you bid 3.50 on it for some reason and I wasn't sure if i did win it. Lol I got outbid on Zelda. I was really hoping to get it as I just got an NES but I already was locked in on Sonic and Knuckles and I didn't have the money to spend on it.

Strell, excellent success with your lowball sale! Sorry wasnt around to win some more of your stuff though :(.

In any case, I believe Doomstink has indicated he would like Majora's Mask #6 in your sale for his bid as discussed above. I have no comprehension of the status of his bid versus your countdown clock, but if he is willing to pay his bid for it, feel free to override it (as my name is still attached to it). But if not, I am still able to honor a winning bid. thanks and let me know when the first item has shipped!

Arakias: Hi! Hope your trip went well/is still going well, since I'm not sure when you were headed back. Doomstink is going to get #6, so we're good there.

Everyone else: I'm home and have time to sit down and do a final review on all bids (missed a few here and there that need to be corrected). After that I'll definitely organize out the final bundles to everyone, and will start PMing tonight with cost/items won/my Paypal or physical address (depending on how you are planning on paying) and so forth.

Sorry for waiting, essentially, an entire day - this has been an absurdly long and hectic (but exciting!) weekend, but I'm working on everything right now.

Thank you once again, everybody!

Ok.

I have sorted through any PMs I've received since last night asking about potential freebies and/or a few small additions. The basic rule is that if I think I could trade it into the store here for some small extra cash, then I'm asking for $1 per item. If I couldn't - manuals/coverart, old RAM, old GBA accessories - then I'm throwing it in as a freebie.

Honestly, if I've added a few bucks to your total (JJSP, Rozz come to mind) and you don't like that, then I can toss the stuff in for free, 'cuz a buck here or there isn't going to break me. In other words, just ask and/or let me know what you want to do - it's your call and I'm fine either way. I aint gonna haggle, and if you say GIMME IT FOR FREE, I'll do it. So my balls are in your court. Or something like that.

playing_poker did say he'd like the Black Crowes CD for a buck, so I've added that.

Halo05 asked for three guides and they are now his. I'm sure it'll add a small cost to shipping, but I'll keep it cheap of course as best I can.

So! The absolute final tallies are up in the OP as of this posting. I will now be calculating what I owe to everyone and sending out invoice PMs. Payment information will appear in those AND the OP, with the exception of my home address for people paying via Money Orders and/or concealed cash (assuming they've cleared that with me already).

At this point I have to clear out my PMs, sort out the bundles, contact everyone, and tie up any final loose ends. Then I'll be packaging things up and getting them out as quick as I can within the next few days.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post in here. If you need it to be private, I should have a clear PM box within the next....ten minutes or so.

Thanks again everyone!

Congratulations on the great response to your lowball sale. I think I won Full Throttle (PC CD) for $10 and Forever Knight DVD Season 2 for $5 so just PM me the total cost. I plan on paying by Paypal so either I will PM you my paypal info for an invoice or send me your info so I can send payment.
Thanks

Excellent work, Strell. Whatever the total ends up being, just lemme know whenever you get a chance. I figure the neglected items are going to add weight to anything shipped, so it's only fair that I pay extra for them.

I be sortin' through everything right now.

Have been for about 2 hours now. :] It's great fun.

I think what I'm going to go is pack stuff into boxes but not seal 'em, and then head to a USPS automated center to get ideas on final shipping costs for everyone. Maybe. Or I'll just wing it or something. I unno quite yet. Seems like a good bit of hassle to have to back-and-forth PMs a lot here and there.

But I is verkin' it. Verkin' it hard.

Hey Strell,
Please also add Starfox Assault (Sealed but plastic has tears) and Mario Party 5 guides to my grand total.

Thank you!

[quote name='spike32']Would you be willing to put a $5 value on the order and ship it as a gift as well? it just reduces my chance of duty charges ;)[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!

[quote name='newlu']Hey Strell,
Please also add Starfox Assault (Sealed but plastic has tears) and Mario Party 5 guides to my grand total.

Thank you![/QUOTE]

Will be added.

List of winners, what they won, cost of items, and total (BEFORE shipping):

• EarthboundX5:
    • $3.00 Marc Ecko's Getting Up LE Tin
    • $5.00 Time Crisis: Crisis Zone with Guncon2 Controller
    • $2.00 RedOctane Metal Reload Pedal
    • $1.00 Gravis Eliminator Aftershock USB Gamepad Controller
    • $8.00 SMART Modular Technologies 512MB DDR 184-pin RAM DIMM x4
    • $1.00 Hynix 256MB DDR PC2100/266MHz CL2.5 SoDimm [For use in laptops] x2 (512MB Total)
    • $1.00 Army of Two w/Best Buy "Dirty Money" Graphic Novel (Sealed)
    • $1.00 1943 NES
    • $2.50 Clayfighter (with manual) SNES
    • $4.00 Starfox SNES
    • $1.00 Quickshot Arcade Style Programmable Controller SNES
    • $1.00 Interact SN ProgamPad Controller SNES
    • 14.00 Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (with Jirachi)
    • $1.00 Intec Gamecube Battery (Black)
    • $1.00 Intec Gamecube Battery (Purple)
    • $1.00 1st Party Rumble Pak (Sealed) DS
    • $2.50 Animal Crossing e-Reader Cards: Doc, Yuka, Samus's Suit
    • $1.50 Blaster Master: Blasting Again PSX
    • $8.50 Megaman X4 (Sealed) PSX
    • $8.50 Megaman X6 (Sealed) PSX
    • 16.50 Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure PSX
    • $2.00 Descent (mint) Longbox PSX
    • $1.00 1st Party PSOne Silver Carrying Case
    • $2.00 Wetrix+ (Sealed) DC
    • $2.50 Blinx 2: Masters of Time and Space XBOX
    • $1.00 Blinx: The Time Sweeper XBOX
    • $2.50 Robotron 2084 XBLA Code
    • $1.50 Uno XBLA Code
    • 40.00 NeoGeo Pocket Color BUNDLE
    • $2.50 Microsoft Works Suite 2004
    • $3.00 USB Logitech WebCam Model Number: V-UH9 (includes manual)
    • $2.00 50 Pack of d_skin CD Protectors (on CD spindle)
    • $1.00 Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed Bobblehead
    • 45.00 Megaman 9 Press Kit
    • $0.00 Samsung 256MB DDR PC2100/266MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM
    • $0.00 SMART Modular Technologies 256MB DDR PC2700/333MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM
    • $0.00 Infineon 256MB DDR PC2700/333MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM x2 (512 MB Total)
    • $0.00 (Some Brand) 128MB DDR PC2100/266MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM x2 (256MB Total)
    • $0.00 Super Mario Bros 3: Super Mario Advance 4 Guide
    • $0.00 Jaws NES
    • $0.00 God of War: Chains of Olympus Guide
    • $0.00 Mechwarrior 3050 (writing on cart) SNES
    • $0.00 Intec Battery Pack + Wall Charger for use with original GBA, purple color
    • Interact GBA Light/Speaker Set
    • Pink Game/Cart Cases x3
    • White Game/Cart Cases x3
      [*]Total Items: 46
      [*]Total Cost: $191.00
  • Doomstink:
    • 30.50 #6 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE N64
    • $7.50 Silent Bomber (CD only) PSX
    • 10.00 Descent (sealed) Longbox PSX
    • 18.00 3DO Games Bundle
      [*]Total Items: 4
      [*]Total Cost: $66.00
  • Jack:
    • $2.00 Gamecube Single Disc x3 Cases
    • $2.50 Playstation 2 Single Disc x3 (With memory card holder slots) Cases
    • $1.00 Wizards and Warriors 3 NES
    • $6.00 Shaman King: Master of Spirits 2 GBA
    • $1.50 Vanark PSX
    • $4.00 A-Train Longbox PSX
    • $4.00 Wipeout Longbox PSX
      [*]Total Items: 7
      [*]Total Cost: $21.00
  • mis0:
    • $4.00 Sigma Star Saga (Sealed) GBA
    • 10.00 Okami PS2
    • $3.00 Ring of Red PS2
    • 10.00 Suikoden 3 PS2
    • $4.00 Wipeout Fusion PS2
    • $0.00 Virtual Fighter 4: Evolution (Greatest Hits) Manual/Coverart
    • $0.00 Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland Manual/Coverart
    • $0.00 Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits Manual/Coverart
      [*]Total Items: 8
      [*]Total Cost: $31.00
  • kipz:
    • $1.00 Lawnmower Man (with manual) SNES
    • $1.50 Super R-Type SNES
    • $1.50 Descent (mint) Longbox PSX
    • 20.00 Sega Gamegear Bundle
    • $1.50 Phoenix Wright Statuette/Figurine - Miles Edgeworth
      [*]Total Items: 5
      [*]Total Cost: $25.50
  • Bragarb07:
    • $4.00 Zelda 2: Adventure of Link Classic NES Series (cart only) GBA
    • $4.00 One Piece Mansion PSX
    • $1.00 Sonic 2 (cart only) GEN
    • $1.00 Sonic 3D Blast (cart only) GEN
    • $1.00 Sonic Spinball (cart only) GEN
      [*]Total Cost:$11.00
  • koretex:
    • $1.00 DLO Leather Folio Case for Zune
    • $1.00 1st Party White Carrying Case DS
      [*]Total Items: 2
      [*]Total Cost: $2.00
  • dim2192:
    • $1.00 Guitar Hero Dual Gig Bag
    • $1.00 Army of Two w/Best Buy "Dirty Money" Graphic Novel (Sealed) Guide
    • $1.00 Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (Sealed) XBOX
    • $1.00 Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance XBOX
    • $1.00 Ladykillers (FS) DVD
    • $2.00 Massive Attack: Mezzanine CD
    • $1.00 Neverwinter Nights PC
    • $0.00 Def Jam: Fight for NY Guide
    • $0.00 The Orange Box (Sealed) Guide
      [*]Total Items: 9
      [*]Total Cost: $8.00
  • lolwut?:
    • $1.00 Guitar Hero II Single Guitar Bag
    • Monopoly (cart only) SNES
  • juvo:
    • $2.00 Baten Kaitos (small tear on back cover) Guide
    • $0.00 SNES: NBA Jam TE (Manual)
    • $0.00 Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (Greatest Hits) Manual/Coverart
      [*]Total Items: 3
  • StarknightX:
    • $1.00 Demos and Jampacks Bundle PS2
    • $1.00 Unreal Championship (PH, sealed) XBOX
    • $1.00 Yager XBOX
    • $0.00 Arc the Lad: End of Darkness Guide
    • $0.00 Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal Guide
    • $0.00 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 Guide
    • $0.00 Dragonball Z: Budokai 3 Guide
    • $0.00 Def Jam: Fight for NY Guide
    • $0.00 Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of Destiny (Sealed) Guide
      [*]Total Items: 10
      [*]Total Cost: $3.00
  • JJSP:
    • $1.00 Sports Talk Football Starring Joe Montana GEN
    • $1.00 NFL Football '94 Starring Joe Montana GEN
    • $0.00 Crimson Skies (wear and tear on case) XBOX
    • 10.00 Toejam and Earl 3: Mission to Earth (Sealed) XBOX
      [*]Total Cost: $12.00
  • newlu:
    • 56.00 Digital Devil Saga (Deluxe box set, sealed) PS2
    • 65.50 Growlanser Generations (Deluxe box set, sealed) PS2
    • $1.00 Soul of the Samurai PSX
    • $0.00 Wild Arms 3 Manual/Coverart
    • $0.00 Starfox Assault (Sealed but plastic has tears) Guide
    • $0.00 Mario Party 5 Guide
    • $0.00 Pink Game/Cart Cases (each holds two GBA games) x5
    • $0.00 White Game/Cart Cases (each holds two GBA games) x5
      [*]Total Items: 7
      [*]Total Cost: $122.50
  • ZerotypeX:
    • $3 Fantavision PS2
      [*]Total Items: 1
  • Shady3011:
    • 15.00 Brave Fencer Musashi PSX
    • $5.00 Castle Shikigami 2 PS2
      [*]Total Cost: $20.00
  • jbroush99:
    • $1.00 Bill Lambier's Combat Basketball (with manual) SNES
    • $1.00 Fifa Soccer 2003 GC
    • $1.00 Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets GC
    • $1.00 Kileak: The DNA Operative (Overall poor shape) Longbox PSX
    • $1.00 NBA Shootout (Sealed) Longbox PSX
    • $1.00 PGA Tour '96 Longbox PSX
    • $1.00 Tecmo World Golf: Play 101 Courses in Japan Longbox PSX
    • $1.00 Best of the Best Championship Karate (cart only) GEN
    • $1.00 Soul Calibur 2 (wear and tear on case) XBOX
      [*]Total Cost: $9.00
  • Ivanhood:
    • $2.00 Daxter (Greatest Hits, only has a slipcover) PSP
    • $2.00 Tenchu: Return From Darkness (Sealed) XBOX
      [*]Total Cost: $4.00
  • skylinersx:
    • 16.00 360 Hard Drive Transfer Kit (Disc and adapter)
      [*]Total Cost: $16.00
  • Fire_Thief:
    • $3.00 Jade Empire XBOX
  • Blade:
    • $2.50 1st Party White Controller DC
    • $1.00 Rocket: Robot on Wheels (cart only, sticker is in bad shape) N64
    • $2.00 Nyko ThunderPak (Rumble/Memory Pak Hybrid) N64
    • $1.50 Timesplitters 2 (Player's Choice) GC
      [*]Total Cost: $7.00
  • SteveMcQ:
    • $8.00 Assassin's Creed w/LE Art Book (Sealed) Guide
    • 35.00 #3 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE N64
    • $2.50 1st Party Black Carrying Case, Backpack style DS
    • 11.00 You're In the Movies with XBL Vision Cam (Sealed) 360
      [*]Total Cost: $56.50
  • soonersfan60:
    • $1.50 Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (2 Disc CE, WS) DVD
    • $3.50 Pez Star Wars Walmart Limited Edition Pez Set
      [*]Total Cost: $5.00
  • cranguy:
    • $8.00 Megaman X5 PSX
    • $0.00 Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil Coverart
      [*]Total Cost: $8.00
  • phoenix529:
    • 35.00 #4 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE N64
    • $0.00 Starfox Assault (Sealed) Guide
      [*]Total Cost: $35.00
  • ejamer:
    • $1.00 Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike Preorder Disc GC
    • $1.00 1st Party Carrying Case Gamecube
    • 34.00 1st Party Component Cable (Loose, mint) GC
    • $1.00 Intec Gamecube Battery (Platinum) GC
      [*]Total Cost: $37.00
  • Frankski:
    • $1.00 Intec Gamecube Battery (Platinum) GC
    • $1.00 Nyko Car Charger for use with GBA SP/DS
    • $1.00 RPG Maker (Complete but poor condition, disc and two manuals) PSX
    • $3.00 1st Party PSOne Silver Carrying Case PSX
      [*]Total Cost: $6.00
  • elessar123:
    • 25.00 Tail Concerto (Sealed) PSX
    • $0.00 Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf (Small tear on front cover) Guide
    • $0.00 Devil May Cry 4 Guide
    • $0.00 Arc the Lad: End of Darkness Guide
    • $0.00 Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Guide
      [*]Total Cost: $25.00
  • jousley:
    • $3.00 Devil Dice (CD + Front Insert, no instructions or back insert) PSX
    • $2.50 Magic Carpet Longbox PSX
    • $9.00 Dr. Katz Seasons 1 and 2 Bundle DVD
    • $3.00 Darwinia (Smallbox) PC
      [*]Total Cost: $17.50
  • Halo05:
    • $3.00 Descent (mint) Longbox PSX
    • $0.00 Starfox Assault (Sealed but plastic has tears) Guide
    • $0.00 The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age Guide
    • $0.00 Batman Begins Guide
      [*]Total Items: 6
  • spamfree2:
    • $2.00 1st Party PSOne Silver Carrying Case PSX
    • $2.00 1st Party Black Carrying Case (phat) PS2
  • Rozz:
    • $2.00 Kirby 64 (cart only, stickers and writing on carts) N64
    • $7.00 King of Fighters: Maximum Impact Double Box Set PS2
    • $1.00 Sega Sports: Tennis 2K2 (Sealed) DC
      [*]Total Cost: $10.00
  • Nightfox31:
    • $4.00 Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22 PSX
    • $4.00 Resident Evil: Code Veronica DC
    • $2.00 Monopoly SNES
      [*]Total Cost: $10.00
  • tbassett:
    • 22.00 #5 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE N64
    • $5.00 Chu Chu Rocket (Sealed) DC
    • $3.00 King of Fighters Evolution DC
    • $4.00 Ooga Booga (Sealed) DC
    • $4.00 Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (Sealed) DC
      [*]Total Cost: $38.00
  • chimpian:
    • $2.00 1st Party Battery Charger (PSP Phat) PSP
    • $2.00 1st Party White VMU (no cover) DC
    • $0.00 Chik-Fil-A Cow Plush: Chik-Fil-A 2006 Bowl Edition
  • SuppaMan:
    • $1.50 1st Party White VMU (no cover) DC
      [*]Total Cost: $1.50
  • dodgeme:
    • $3.00 Phantasy Star 2 GEN
    • $2.00 Sonic and Knuckles GEN
  • ViolentLee:
    • $3.50 Battery: 3.6V 1800mAh (PSP Phat)
    • $1.00 NHL '94 (EA Sports) GEN
      [*]Total Cost: $4.50
  • Shaq-Funaki:
    • $1.00 Riddick Bowe Boxing SNES
    • $3.00 Pilotwings 64 (cart only) N64
    • $8.50 Genesis System Bundle
    • $1.50 Altered Beast GEN
      [*]Total Cost: $14.00
  • Bronson-Lee:
    • $5.00 Samurai Champloo UMDs Volumes 1-3 Bundle PSP
  • dragonjud:
    • $4.50 1st Party Carrying Case (PSP Phat)
    • $2.00 1st Party Silver Wrist Strap PSP
    • $6.00 Canon Digital Camera Battery Charger + Battery
      [*]Total Cost: $12.50
  • OldSchool77:
    • $5.00 Forever Knight DVD Set Season 2 (Sealed) DVD
    • 10.00 Full Throttle with Dark Forces 3 Level Demo [CD only] PC
    • $0.00 Mark of Kri Coverart/Manual/Case
    • $0.00 Kinetica Coverart/Manual/Case
      [*]Total Cost: $15.00
  • visual_death:
    • $5.00 iRiver SlimX CD Player iMP-350 (AC Adapter, Battery Pack, Remote, Manual)
  • Vinny:
    • 40.00 #2 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE
    • 20.00 Harvest moon: Friends of Mineral Town GBA
      [*]Total Cost: $60.00
  • spike32:
    • $4.00 Samurai Champloo Vol. 6 SE Tin (Sealed) DVD
    • $1.00 Zork Nemesis (All disks, case, instructions, journal book, NO box) PC
  • The Nephilim:
    • $0.00 Champions: Return to Arms Guide
      [*]Total Cost: $0.00
  • hero101:
  • flameofdoom666:
    • $0.00 Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (Coverart)
  • ky181:
    • $4.50 Legend of Zelda (Gold cart) NES
      [*]Total Cost: $4.50
  • playing_poker:
    • $8.00 Castlevania IV SNES
    • $2.00 1st Party Soft Blue Silcon System Wrap/Protector (DS Lite)
    • $3.50 Namco Museum GBA
    • $1.00 Snatch (WS) DVD
    • $1.00 Black Crowes: Greatest Hits 1990-1999 CD
    • $1.00 Super Bust A Move 2 Coverart/Manual/Case
    • $1.00 Batman Begins Coverart/Manual/Case
    • $0.00 Intec GBA Game Cases (Purple, Orange, Pink) GBA
    • $0.00 White Game/Cart Cases (each holds two GBA games) GBA
      [*]Total Cost: $17.50
  • MrNEWZ:
    • $1.00 Alice in Chains: Nothing Safe CD
    • $1.50 Phantom Brave OST CD
      [*]Total Cost: $2.50
  • Lightning Bolt:
    • $9.00 Logitech Wireless DJ Music System
      [*]Total Cost: $9.00
  • DrgnAK:
    • 13.00 ATI Radeon X1650 Pro (512 MB DDR2, X16 PCI Express)
      [*]Total Cost: $13.00
  • dallow:
    • 11.50 Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories GBA
    • $3.50 Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced GBA
    • $5.00 Shaman King: Master of Spirits GBA
    • $6.00 Sigma Star Saga (Sealed) GBA
      [*]Total Cost: $26.00
  • 62t:
    • 10.50 Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls (Sealed) GBA
    • 12.00 Dragon Valor (Sealed) PSX
      [*]Total Cost: $22.50
  • SL4IN:
    • $1.00 Perfect Dark (cart only) N64
    • 20.00 Metal Slug X PSX
      [*]Total Cost: $21.00
  • backseatdog:
    • 20.00 Final Fantasy Origins (Non-GH, Sealed) PSX
    • $3.00 Megaman X7 PS2
      [*]Total Cost: $23.00
  • lilboo:
    • 13.00 Kingdom Hearts (Metallic cover) PS2
      [*]Total Cost: $13.00
  • flare1185:
    • $6.00 Killer Instinct (with manual) SNES
    • $2.00 Mortal Kombat II (with manual) SNES
    • $2.00 Street Fighter II SNES
    • $5.00 Metal Slug 4 & 5 PS2
    • 22.00 Persona 3 (Original, comes with soundtrack, artbook, carboard sleeve box) PS2
      [*]Total Cost: $37.00
  • wickedasp:
    • 20.00 Fotochute 20GB Portable Hard Drive PSP
      [*]Total Cost: $20.00
  • chakan:
    • $1.00 Bully: Scholarship Edition Guide
      [*]Total Cost: $1.00
  • ctclements
    • $1.00 Jurassic Park (cart only) SNES
  • Mad D:
    • 14.00 Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest)
    • $1.00 3rd Party RFU Adapter (Works for older systems as well)
    • $1.50 Hori DS Lite Play Stand
      [*]Total Cost: $16.50
  • Alastor:
    • 30.00 Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Original Coverart, sealed) DS
      [*]Total Cost: $30.00
  • mr_btw:
    • $1.50 Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt (Demo, cart only) DS
      [*]Total Cost: $1.50
  • Rodimus:
    • $1.00 Street Sk8er 2 (CD Only) PSX
  • LaraCroftsLeftBoob:
    • $2.00 Breakdown (Sealed) XBOX
  • Phil:
    • $2.00 Star Wars: Clone Wars & Tetris Worlds Pack XBOX
    • $0.00 Collective Soul: 7even Year Itch, GH 1994-2001 CD
  • Vulgarism:
    • $3.00 Samurai Champloo Vol. 6 SE Tin (Sealed) DVD
    • $0.00 The Suffering Guide
  • GogetaSS4:
    • $5.00 Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror (Halloween compilation) DVD
  • snakelda:
    • 29.00 Texas Instruments TI-86 Graphic Calculator (Guidebook, USB Adapter for software upload/download included)
      [*]Total Cost: $29.00
  • Dr Mario Kart:
    • $3.00 Time Crisis 3 Oversized Box with Guncon2 Controller
    • $9.00 Super Metroid Guide
    • $9.00 Super Metroid Guide
    • 13.00 Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions Guide
    • $3.00 Kirby 64 (cart only) N64
    • $2.00 Metal Arms: Glitch in the System GC
    • $3.00 Midway Arcade Treasures GC
    • 14.00 Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest) (Open/Mint/Complete) GC
    • 13.00 Chu Chu Rocket (Sealed) GBA
    • $2.50 Monster Rancher Advance 2 GBA
    • $2.00 Onimusha Tactics GBA
    • $9.00 Gundam Battle Assault 2 (Sealed) PSX
    • $9.00 Legacy of Kain Collector's Edition Bundle (Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Fighting Force) PSX
    • $8.00 Point Blank 3 (Sealed) PSX
    • $8.00 Point Blank 3 (Sealed) PSX
    • $8.00 Road Rash 3D PSX
    • $9.00 Descent (sealed) Longbox PSX
    • 19.50 Beatmania w/controller PS2
    • 20.00 Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne PS2
    • $6.00 Bomberman Online (Sealed) DC
    • $7.00 Carrier (Sealed) DC
    • 24.00 D2 (Sealed) DC
    • $9.00 Daytona USA (Sealed) DC
    • $7.00 Maken X (Sealed) DC
    • 12.00 Plasma Sword (Sealed) DC
    • $9.00 Samba de Amigo (Sealed) DC
    • $4.00 Speed Devils (Sealed) DC
    • $8.00 Worms World Party (Sealed) DC
      [*]Total Items: 28
      [*]Total Cost: $250.00
  • Arakias:
    • #1 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE (sealed) N64
      [*]Total Cost: $40

Unsold items:
  • Manuals and Coverart (With Cases):
    • Xbox: Project Snowblind
    • Gamecube:
      • Dragonball Z: Budokai
      • Ridge Racer R: Racing Evolution (This is a two-disc case!)
      • Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
      • Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
      • Mario Party 4 (Kmart Wavebird Bundle Variant)
      • Mario Party 4 (Kmart Wavebird Bundle Variant)
    • Playstation 2:
      • Alter Echo
      • Auto Modellista
      • Haven: Call of the King
      • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Greatest Hits)
      • Kengo: Master of Bushido
      • MAGIX Music Maker
      • NARC
      • Project Eden
      • Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk
      • Silpheed: The Lost Planet
      • SSX (Greatest Hits)
      • Timesplitters
      • XIII
      • Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses
  • Manuals/Coverarts (Loose):
    • PSP: Darkstalkers Chronicle of the Chaos Tower (Manual)
    • Xbox: Mojo! (Manual + Coverart), Tak and the Great Juju Challenge (Manual)
    • Playstation 2:
      • Castle Shikigami 2 (Manual + Coverart)
      • eJay Clubworld (Manual + Coverart
      • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Manual + Coverart)
      • Mad Maestro! (Manual + Coverart)
      • MLB Slugest Loaded (Coverart)
      • Sonic Riders (Manual)
      • Street Fighter Anniversary (Manual)
      • Transformers (Coverart + Manual)
      • X-men Legends (Manual)
      • Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters Coliseum (Manual + Coverart)
    • Guides:
      • The Urbz: Sims in the City
      • The Urbz: Sims in the City
      • The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
      • The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
      • Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum
      • The Suffering: Ties That Bind
      • Tekken 5 Signature Series
    • NES Games:
      • Double Dribble
      • Jeopardy! Junior Edition
    • SNES Games:
      • Mario Paint (cart only, no mouse)
    • E3 2002 Program (Pic 1) (Pic 2)
    • Guitar Hero Faceplate: "Fire Phoenix" for Wii Guitar Hero
    • Playstation:
      • Syphon Filter (GH)
    • Playstation Portable:
      • 2 Pro Duo Memory Stick Plastic Cases/Holders
      • 3rd Party Car Charger
    • Genesis games:
      • Lethal Enforcers
      • Menacer (please note this requires the "Enforcer gun" controller)
    • Xbox 360 Best Buy Promotional DVD (in paper sleeve)
    • DVD Samplers: Warner Bros Fall 2005 TV Sampler, IGPX Sampler
    • 4x PC Power cords (for monitors/systems) of varying lengths
    • Lance Armstrong Yellow Rubber "Livestrong" bracelent

Don't forget about that PM you were going to send me about the RFU cables Strell, though you have enough to keep track of. You are very organized, I like that.

Also DMK's total is wrong, but you could still be updating.

hey how come my total items and total price is left blank :cry:? I know it's easy enough to add but I was just wondering if somethings wrong or just a common error.

Because I'm working in this in steps. I've been working on that post for three and a half hours now, trying to get everything in place first.

I'm going to go back and calculate the totals and whatnot.

This also doesn't include shipping yet.

It's all coming, I promise.

I will take for $1 each Super Bust a Move 2 and Batman Begins if they have manuals and cover art too. thanks again for the cases too :)
oops and 1 copy of Mario Party 4 Gamecube if it has cover art.
reedit dont need mario party 4 thought for a sec it was 5 :(

[quote name='playing_poker']I will take for $1 each Super Bust a Move 2 and Batman Begins if they have manuals and cover art too. thanks again for the cases too :)
oops and 1 copy of Mario Party 4 Gamecube if it has cover art.[/QUOTE]

Is 5 of the white double-GBA game cases enough? I don't remember if you asked for a specific number.

I can add in the MP4 coverart/manual (in a case). Again, it is the Kmart Wavebird variant cover, meaning it has this "comes with a wavebird!" thing on the coverart. That might annoy some people, so I'm letting you know.

Otherwise I'll add it in.
No problem!

The Batman Begins and SBAM2 are coverart/manual/case, and I"ll add them in.

Thanks!

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']take your time strell just wanted to make sure :)[/QUOTE]

It's cool. Just been a very long weekend.

Hell, just doing this lowball would have been enough. Had other things going on besides this thing too. :]

Going to take a short break and come back and calculate totals-before-shipping, and start PMing people and so forth.

If no one else wants them and neither do you, I'd also take the Interact GBA Light/Speaker Set and a couple GBA cases (either color, maybe one pink and one white, whatever).

Oh, and like mis0 mentioned, flat rate boxes can SOMETIMES be effective for reducing shipping. And if that Reload Pedal is really as heavy as you make it sound, might be worth it to see if its more cost effective to have that in a separate flat-rate box.

Look at me here adding more shit for you to have to think about, sorry, lol. Well you seem to have everything under-control, I'm pretty impressed you can keep track of everything thus far. Hell, I had enough time keeping track of my own bids, lol. My hat is off to you...yet my hat is already off, its sitting on my coat rack, quite content with its location if I do say so myself.

EDIT: ejamer and Frankski, did you see my post by chance? Post #679

Haha, it's good. I'll add in the Interact thing and cases to your stuff, EarthboundX5. And definitely going to be using flat rate boxes for the heavier things. The reload pedal is definitely a good candidate for that.

I seriously need a break now. I said I'd take one 30 mintues ago and then I kept doing stuff. :p

Will come back and get totals in there for everyone next!

Edit: 3 of each case white/pink. I find that generally when you think you need X of something, you tend to need a few more. :p Unless you only want one, then I'll change it of course.

Doing my econ homework, I've been refreshing this page every 10-15 minutes. I'd rather be doing what you're doing now, Strell.. instead of my shitty econ homework (though the woman is doing most of it and I'm just copying and yelling at her). You're making money doing what you're doing.. I'm studying imaginary/theoretical money.

Edit: Based on what you wrote, I owe you $31 before shipping. Thought I'd help you out a little. :]

[quote name='Strell']Haha, it's good. I'll add in the Interact thing and cases to your stuff, EarthboundX5. And definitely going to be using flat rate boxes for the heavier things. The reload pedal is definitely a good candidate for that.

I seriously need a break now. I said I'd take one 30 mintues ago and then I kept doing stuff. :p

Will come back and get totals in there for everyone next!

Edit: 3 of each case white/pink. I find that generally when you think you need X of something, you tend to need a few more. :p Unless you only want one, then I'll change it of course.[/QUOTE]

Sure, whatever, I just said one of each to allow for more left for others and not to seem greedy of course. But I can always make use of cases. I have plenty of GBA games, and unlike DS games, I don't like storing them in their boxes, lol.

Since msi0 totaled his, I figured I'd total mine too, $191+shipping. I added it up 3 times just to be sure, but of course you should add it up too, lol.

EDIT: @mis0 Glad I don't start my classes until next Monday, although I'm not looking forward to it, lol. I guess I should be happy though I don't have any econ classes or anything even remotely hard this semester. I'm taking it easy, Only 12 credits, an Anthropology class, an online mass comm class, a tai-chi class, and to top it off, a 3 credit, ONE day class that literally is just attending an anthropology dig site and participating and such.

Total amount: $1494.50 $1536.50
Total number of items sold/given away (so far): 282 284

Am I being a jerk if I want to break 1500? It's so close! :]

Edit: I did break $1500! I forgot about Arakias, who bought the first Majora's Mask for $40. That puts me over the top! Woohoo!

bread's done
Back