Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/28/12 to 11/3/12) Buy 2, Get 1 Free at Target

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy discounts the Nintendo 3DS by $10. The 100% bonus on trade-ins continues.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop offers the Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle for $49.99.

kmart.gif
Kmart advertises Assassins Creed 3 for $49.99 + $10 gaming coupon. WWE 13 and NFS: Most Wanted $59.99 both come with a $15 gaming coupon. SYWR members get a $5 reward card when they spend $50.

icontarget.gif
Target is holding a buy 2, get 1 free sale on all games. The Wii Sports bundle drops to $119 and the Nintendo 3DS is $145.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us has no ad this week.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, coopscohen - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
100% Bonus Trade-In Credit on ANY Game
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS $159.99 after $10 savings

GameStop (Ad)

Valid until 10/30

:360::ps3: Resident Evil: ORC $19.99
:360::ps3: Mass Effect 3 $19.99
:ps3::psp: Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle $49.99
:360: Witcher 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $19.99
:360::ps3: SSX $19.99
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
:360::ps3: Batman AA GOTY $14.99
:360::ps3: Batman Arkham City GOTY $29.99
:ds: Lego Batman 2 $14.99
:360::ps3: 30% TIV Credit towards Assassins Creed 3

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, htz- See post here

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Assassins Creed 3 $49.99 with $10 gaming coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheBigHouse']Sweet. One thing about the Target version is that if you only want 1 or 2 games you can easily return the one(s) you don't want and keep the remaining game(s) at 33% off. This year I want 4 games so I might do that.[/QUOTE]

what do u mean?

Do u mean

$40+$30+$30 and return the $40 and $30? So if u keep 1 game at $30, u saying u get 33% off of $30?

buy 2 get one free...buy two...get one free...buy two...get one free...they were having a buy 5 get one free sale on baby food snacks at the grocery...I am not good at maths....buy...two..........

[quote name='Kecir12']Is it really worth the aggravation when you could wait a couple of weeks for a sale on the game? Especially when we're getting close to Target's 7-7-7 sale?[/QUOTE]

I've been around awhile but you'll have to refresh me on this 7-7-7 thing. Someone was bound to ask anyways

[quote name='The Punisher']what do u mean?

Do u mean

$40+$30+$30 and return the $40 and $30? So if u keep 1 game at $30, u saying u get 33% off of $30?[/QUOTE]

he just meant if you bought 3 games at the same price and returned 2 it would be like you bought 1 game for 33% off.

3 $60 would have returns of 40 40 40, return 2 for $80 back, got a $60 game for $40.

[quote name='Flame Killa']So how's there price guarantee? Can I get AC3 there then get money back by matching TRU's price later?[/QUOTE]

If you b2g1 the game will cost 39.99. Toys r us is selling it for 47.99.

I'd get Zero Escape and some combo of Ragnarok Odyssey/AC III: Liberation/LBP, but the problem is, Target doesn't carry that many titles in-stores. I never seem to be able to find the games I want there.

[quote name='dvgamer']he just meant if you bought 3 games at the same price and returned 2 it would be like you bought 1 game for 33% off.

3 $60 would have returns of 40 40 40, return 2 for $80 back, got a $60 game for $40.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up.Sounds like too much work. Wouldnt be easier to pricematch the game from toys r us $47.99.

[quote name='shadowkast']I've been around awhile but you'll have to refresh me on this 7-7-7 thing. Someone was bound to ask anyways[/QUOTE]

Probably the sale they seem to have every year where games are discounted to $17, $27, $37, etc. sometimes some good deals to be had.

[quote name='The Punisher']Thanks for clearing that up.Sounds like too much work. Wouldnt be easier to pricematch the game from toys r us $47.99.[/QUOTE]

Not if you want Dishonored and Xcom for $100 :) buy your games in back and return one on the way out if you want, no work at all

[quote name='NintendoCleveland']Does anyone know if Target carries Battlefield 3: Premium Edition? I don't see it listed on the website.[/QUOTE]

the one i work at does

Cool, now I don't have to worry about trying to do a B2G1F on preorders at BB, I'll just match this deal there next week when I pick up WWE 13.

LEGO Lord of the Rings (Vita), Assassin's Creed III (PS3), and Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS3)...and done. Would be nice if Amazon price-matched.

Shit yeah, I've been waiting for this one.

[quote name='ScarlettsUnderBoob']Will this work with PC Games?[/QUOTE]

It has in the past...

Hoping there will still be those Binary Domain / Yakuza Dead Souls bundles still. Might get one for me and one for my brother for his birthday.

Maybe the free game will be L.A. Noire Complete Edition if that's $30 at Target. If not, probably get some other $30 game like Red Dead Redemption Complete Edition if that's $30 at Target.

Any other ideas for $30 games? Thanks for posting OP.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']It has in the past...[/QUOTE]

That person had a fair question. BB's sale doesn't allow for PC games.

wow !
between bestbuy's B2G1, TRU assassins creed for $47, and target B2G1... im not sure what games i should get, keep, trade, or exchange, i already bought... borderlands 2, disonored, and RE6 with the bestbuy B2G1.

im probly gona trade RE6 for $40 at BB, and i already price matched borderlands 2 for $50 from the FRYS deal, that was with the b2g1 from BB, so i got a pretty good deal on that.

Credit to quikblend at bluray.com for posting a picture of the ad.

- 100% Trade In Credit on any game continues

- 3DS $159.99 after $10 savings

- Wii Console with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort $129.99

- All Assassin's Creed III DLC Packs $29.99

- :ps3::360: Assassin's Creed III $59.99

- Assassin's Creed III Complete Game Guide $24.99 - Collector's Edition $34.99 : mentions exclusive lithograph

- Assassin's Creed III Vita Bundle $249.99

- :ps3::360: WWE 13 $59.99 :wii: $49.99 : receive a free WWE DX One Last Stand DVD with :360::wii: purchase : free bluray with :ps3: purchase

Some other new releases @ MSRP

Last edited by a moderator:
AC3 at BB is still a better deal. Potential price match to $40 (Already confirmed one for $48 or so at TRU) plus the $20 certificate and points.

I might use this to get Kirby Collection, LBP and AC:Vita though.

[quote name='Scorch']Cool, now I don't have to worry about trying to do a B2G1F on preorders at BB, I'll just match this deal there next week when I pick up WWE 13.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy doesn't match package deals.

[quote name='nuuuuj']Here's hoping for unadvertised price drops.[/QUOTE]

Yup, just like with me3 and lpc. the only drop im expecting is sleeping dogs cause everywhere else seems to have it for 39.99 (new msrp ?). I dont expect Dead island, f1 and kingdom hearts to drop at all. as long as sleeping dogs drops at least then im good :)

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']AC3 at BB is still a better deal. Potential price match to $40 (Already confirmed one for $48 or so at TRU) plus the $20 certificate and points.

I might use this to get Kirby Collection, LBP and AC:Vita though.[/QUOTE]

$40? whick store ad? toys r us is $47.99

[quote name='The Punisher']$40? whick store ad? toys r us is $47.99[/QUOTE]

I said potential. Many games plummet to $40 within 1 or 2 months and AC is pretty notorious for always dropping quickly.

[quote name='shadowrage']On a more serious note. Can I exchange two of the games so I can get BLOPS 2 and Halo 4?[/QUOTE]

If they price the games at $40 each instead of one ringing up free, No.

Assassin's Creed III, WWE '13,..just need one more game. Thinking RE6 but I'm sure that'll be dropping in price quickly (same with ACIII.)

Wish this was the next week so I could get Halo 4.

The only game I want next week is AC3. In the past two weeks I purchased 007 Legends (forgive me, I'm obsessed with 007) and Skylanders Giants Owners Pack. So what I'll do next week is repurchase 007 Legends, Skylanders Giants and get AC3 for free. Then I'll return 007 and Skylanders with my original receipts and keep my free copy of AC3. Follow me?

Niche games usually aren't carried by target. ZoE can be considered this. Just like how many phone calls I got from people looking for demons soul... That was an annoying 2 weeks...

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Anyone have any idea how much credit I could get for NFS, Forza Horizon, or AC3 at BB?[/QUOTE]

If only there was a website that could tell you the TIV of games at BB smdh

[quote name='JohnWayne']If only there was a website that could tell you the TIV of games at BB smdh[/QUOTE]

Those games have not been released yet so there's no TIV.

I just thought I'd ask if someone had a good idea on what the TIV will start off with.

[quote name='shadowkast']I've been around awhile but you'll have to refresh me on this 7-7-7 thing. Someone was bound to ask anyways[/QUOTE]

Target usually has an awesome sale in November and December where all or most games are on sale and fall into categories of $27, $37 or $47.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Those games have not been released yet so there's no TIV.

I just thought I'd ask if someone had a good idea on what the TIV will start off with.[/QUOTE]

most new releases start off at $20 base value.

Do you guys think Target going to have Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition? If they do have it I will cancel my newegg preorder and pick it up at target.

[quote name='sjc1279']Do you guys think Target going to have Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition? If they do have it I will cancel my newegg preorder and pick it up at target.[/QUOTE]

Zero percent chance.

[quote name='Kecir12']Target usually has an awesome sale in November and December where all or most games are on sale and fall into categories of $27, $37 or $47.[/QUOTE]
Nice to know Target is doing another B2G1 Free during the last week of October just like last year(I remember getting Uncharted 3 on release date from Target last year during the B2G1 promo.)

- Assassin's Creed III Vita Bundle $249.99

Umm, did your cut and paste mess up?
No gift card or anything?
More MSRP madness I guess.

Kinda disappointed because I've come to expect b2g1f every other week on the preowned games. Oh well... At least the 100% will be around. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back