Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/28/12 to 11/3/12) Buy 2, Get 1 Free at Target

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy discounts the Nintendo 3DS by $10. The 100% bonus on trade-ins continues.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop offers the Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle for $49.99.

kmart.gif
Kmart advertises Assassins Creed 3 for $49.99 + $10 gaming coupon. WWE 13 and NFS: Most Wanted $59.99 both come with a $15 gaming coupon. SYWR members get a $5 reward card when they spend $50.

icontarget.gif
Target is holding a buy 2, get 1 free sale on all games. The Wii Sports bundle drops to $119 and the Nintendo 3DS is $145.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us has no ad this week.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, coopscohen - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
100% Bonus Trade-In Credit on ANY Game
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS $159.99 after $10 savings

GameStop (Ad)

Valid until 10/30

:360::ps3: Resident Evil: ORC $19.99
:360::ps3: Mass Effect 3 $19.99
:ps3::psp: Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle $49.99
:360: Witcher 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $19.99
:360::ps3: SSX $19.99
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
:360::ps3: Batman AA GOTY $14.99
:360::ps3: Batman Arkham City GOTY $29.99
:ds: Lego Batman 2 $14.99
:360::ps3: 30% TIV Credit towards Assassins Creed 3

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, htz- See post here

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Assassins Creed 3 $49.99 with $10 gaming coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Those games have not been released yet so there's no TIV.

I just thought I'd ask if someone had a good idea on what the TIV will start off with.[/QUOTE]

Forza was released today. $18 base unfortunately.

D'oh!

I just picked up a slew of DS/3DS games at Best Buy today - the lot would've been ~$10 cheaper w/my RedCard at Target.
I might actually return them if I can find the same games at Target next week...

Anywho, I'm definitely going to grab Kirby's 20th Anniversary Collection on Wii, Prof Layton on 3DS, and (probably) Mario Tennis on 3DS @ Target next week.

I really want to get ACIII too, but I can't think of 2 other $59.99 games I want right now so I'll probably hold out for Black Friday.

[quote name='TimesTicking']No AC3 Vita Bundle gift card? T.T
Damn.... I don't know if I should purchase the Vita >.<
I thought BB wanted to take my money....[/QUOTE]
They probably know most people will pay full price for it, well at least release week considering its a big franchise title for the vita in awhile and it comes bundled with a White Vita. ;)

wow !
between this deal, the bestbuy B2G1, and the TRU assassins creed for $47, im not sure what games to get, keep, trade or exchange ?.

i already got in on the bestbuy B2G1... i got disonored, borderlands2, & RE6, im probly gona trade RE6 for $40 at BB, and i already got back $10 on a PM from BB for borderlands (frys $50) so if i trade RE6, that means i only paid a little over $70 for disonored and borderlands 2... so i scored on that deal. or im not sure if i should just skip the upcoming deals and wait for BF.

[quote name='The Punisher']$40? whick store ad? toys r us is $47.99[/QUOTE]

Where does it say its 48 @ ToysRus?

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Will pm at Best Buy, so I can get my cert with AC III.[/QUOTE]

IIRC Best Buy does NOT price match bundled deals like B2G1

[quote name='Havok83']No PS3 deals? Surprised the AC III bundle isnt featured. Would have been good with a gift card or something[/QUOTE]

Was expecting and hoping for the same thing. Oh well, either way, im buying it so I guess it doesnt really matter much.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']So... AC:3, WWE '13 &... what else?

Will BB match this if I pre-orded AC:3, how does that work?[/QUOTE]
NFS: Most Wanted.
icon10.gif

[quote name='The Punisher']$40? whick store ad? toys r us is $47.99[/QUOTE]

toys r us, is going to have a 2 day sale, assassins creed 3 will be $47.99, along with a few other games that will drop in price. their is a thread on CAG for it, it's a early doir buster deal that starts on the 1st or 2nd ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but WWE 13 won't come with the Mike Tyson DLC since it was only available for preorders.

That being said I'm thinking of getting that, Batman: Arkham City, and something else. If I can't find a good third $30 title while browsing tomorrow, I'll go with Gamestop.

[quote name='Cage017']Correct me if I'm wrong, but WWE 13 won't come with the Mike Tyson DLC since it was only available for preorders.[/QUOTE]
Just like Rock last year, all first shipment copies should have him.

[quote name='Zimmy']- Assassin's Creed III Vita Bundle $249.99

Umm, did your cut and paste mess up?
No gift card or anything?
More MSRP madness I guess.[/QUOTE]

They will probably offer a gift card deal before BF. At least, I think they will.

Sony and ubisof are giving you a new game at launch for free with the bundle, thats not a solid deal to you ? Git cards are great but come on people dont act like you arent getting anything :)

[quote name='Rsmobile']Oh baby. Time to cancel that WWE preorder![/QUOTE]

Almost would make me want to cancel my Newegg NFS Most Wanted Preorder... but right now that's locked in at $47, I'd have to go spend $120 on two games to get that free, or get that for $12 more and another $60 game and find something else... hmmm..what to do? And I know the Best Buy one is this week... Still feel like waiting for black friday, but I seriously want the NFS game now!

[quote name='strait edge follower']Sony and ubisof are giving you a new game at launch for free with the bundle, thats not a solid deal to you ? Git cards are great but come on people dont act like you arent getting anything :)[/QUOTE]

It's a nice deal, but however you spread it, it is just MSRP.

I think they threw in a $50 GC when the Madden combo came out.

[quote name='NintendoCleveland']Does anyone know if Target carries Battlefield 3: Premium Edition? I don't see it listed on the website.[/QUOTE]

I believe I saw it the other day, yes. It's almost no different than a game of the year edition game, so I don't see why they shouldn't.

[quote name='Flame Killa']So how's there price guarantee? Can I get AC3 there then get money back by matching TRU's price later?[/QUOTE]

There's a Price Match promo that they are pushing at Target this holiday season, which is featured specifically in the ad:

"Buy now and we'll match the price until Christmas!

Now through December 24th, if you buy a qualifying item that is advertised at a lower price at Target or a competitor, we'll refund you the difference! Just bring in a current local print ad showing the lower price on the identical item by December 24th*.

*Excludes Black Friday prices, CityTarget, internet prices (Including Target.com), precent off offers, clearance, bundles, special purchases, limited time or supply items, items w/o a listed price, and typographical errors."

Really doesn't seem like anything special, as it's basically just an extended price match period. The lack of Black Friday price matching sucks, though.

i wish it was all online.. target iin store is such a pain in the ass trying to get the games from the case.. there is never a worker around, it's just difficult..

[quote name='jrr6415sun']i wish it was all online.. target iin store is such a pain in the ass trying to get the games from the case.. there is never a worker around, it's just difficult..[/QUOTE]
The targets around here never have a good selection, their video game section sucks ass. I'd rather wait for an employee and get the games i want then not have any good games to choose from.

[quote name='HydroX']There's a Price Match promo that they are pushing at Target this holiday season, which is featured specifically in the ad:

Really doesn't seem like anything special, as it's basically just an extended price match period. The lack of Black Friday price matching sucks, though.[/QUOTE]

Strange, the direction my store was given was to price match online retailers as well. That's why all stores are putting in free wifi so you can just pull the price up on your phone. We started this at the beginning of the month....

Count me in the crowd interested to know if this works with PC games. Trying to find the best deal to get NFS Most Wanted for PC with RE6 PS3.

Was hoping to stop by BB today to get in on their B2G1 deal but definitely gonna wait for Target's. Gonna pick up Assassin's Creed 3, WWE 13, and something else. Plus I get to save with my employee discount + red card.

Anyone know if those preorder cards with work the deal (preorder the game for a dollar or $5? Get a free $5 gift card when you pick it up)? I definitely know AC3 was one of them, not sure on WWE 13.

Want to use this on AC vita and Need for Speed vita but I leave the country on the 29th for a bit and they release on the 30th... Worst luck ever.

[quote name='dvgamer']IIRC Best Buy does NOT price match bundled deals like B2G1[/QUOTE]

Best Buy has been pretty much matching everything, mine will match it no problem and many others have been matching as well, Toys r us 2 for $70 deal, 2 for $60 deal etc, probably a YMMV thing but yeah, they'll match it.

[quote name='Zimmy']It's a nice deal, but however you spread it, it is just MSRP.

I think they threw in a $50 GC when the Madden combo came out.[/QUOTE]
Something would have been nice for that even if it was like an extra memory stick. For the PS3 bundle, maybe like another dualshock, bluray movie, or even one of the other AC games as Ive seen them do in the past.

Is there a list of online stores Target will price match? I'm trying to find out how much I'll be paying for AC3 (PS3), NFS: MW (PS3), and LEGO LotR (Vita). I know there is supposed to be a sale on AC3 at TRU right? Should I price match at the time of sale or go back after?

Not sure I'm ready to take the dive on RE6 considering they will likely just release some kind of "Ultimate" version next year. Are they stocking Uncharted 3 GOTY? Glad I held off on that one.

[quote name='SynGamer']With how quickly games drop $20...I may just wait for another B2G1 later in November...[/QUOTE]
Very good point. Deals like this are better for slighly older games in the 20-30 buck range. Your still paying 40 per game for 60 buck "new" games. If I get anything it will prob be the new Pokemon games for the kid (since they don't drop fast) and some other 30 buck filler game.

[quote name='shadowkast']Not if you want Dishonored and Xcom for $100 :) buy your games in back and return one on the way out if you want, no work at all[/QUOTE]

how would you do that? wouldn't they know you got one for free?

thanks for confirming that 100% bonus continues. Now i don't need to worry about unloading all my games in one visit.

Here's hoping they carry Virtue's Last Reward. I'll definitely get Layton and New Super Mario Bros. 2, and then I'll have to find a friend who wants a $40 game if I can't get VLR.

Ssuming this isnt a super limited release.[quote name='strait edge follower']Sony and ubisof are giving you a new game at launch for free with the bundle, thats not a solid deal to you ? Git cards are great but come on people dont act like you arent getting anything :)[/QUOTE]

It is MSRP. U can understand waiting for something better.

[quote name='mrclutch']Very good point. Deals like this are better for slighly older games in the 20-30 buck range. Your still paying 40 per game for 60 buck "new" games. If I get anything it will prob be the new Pokemon games for the kid (since they don't drop fast) and some other 30 buck filler game.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of getting Vita games and waiting for the PS3 versions to drop in price. NFS: Most Wanted, AC3: Liberation, and LEGO Lord of the Rings all on Vita for $80 (5% for RED card) = pretty decent price overall. $25.33 for each game before tax...can't really pass that up, and I'm sure I could make back most of that if I trade then in when I finish.

bread's done
Back