Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/28/12 to 11/3/12) Buy 2, Get 1 Free at Target

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy discounts the Nintendo 3DS by $10. The 100% bonus on trade-ins continues.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop offers the Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle for $49.99.

kmart.gif
Kmart advertises Assassins Creed 3 for $49.99 + $10 gaming coupon. WWE 13 and NFS: Most Wanted $59.99 both come with a $15 gaming coupon. SYWR members get a $5 reward card when they spend $50.

icontarget.gif
Target is holding a buy 2, get 1 free sale on all games. The Wii Sports bundle drops to $119 and the Nintendo 3DS is $145.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us has no ad this week.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, coopscohen - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
100% Bonus Trade-In Credit on ANY Game
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS $159.99 after $10 savings

GameStop (Ad)

Valid until 10/30

:360::ps3: Resident Evil: ORC $19.99
:360::ps3: Mass Effect 3 $19.99
:ps3::psp: Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle $49.99
:360: Witcher 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $19.99
:360::ps3: SSX $19.99
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
:360::ps3: Batman AA GOTY $14.99
:360::ps3: Batman Arkham City GOTY $29.99
:ds: Lego Batman 2 $14.99
:360::ps3: 30% TIV Credit towards Assassins Creed 3

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, htz- See post here

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Assassins Creed 3 $49.99 with $10 gaming coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='seanmcc']Do Target's B2G1s usually work online?

Looks like Ragnarok Odyssey won't be sold in store.[/QUOTE]

Yes but I don't believe it covers 100% of titles.

[quote name='SynGamer']I'm thinking of getting Vita games and waiting for the PS3 versions to drop in price. NFS: Most Wanted, AC3: Liberation, and LEGO Lord of the Rings all on Vita for $80 (5% for RED card) = pretty decent price overall. $25.33 for each game before tax...can't really pass that up, and I'm sure I could make back most of that if I trade then in when I finish.[/QUOTE]

This works really well for handheld games I think. Some of them will drop similar to console games but not all. That's true of console games as well but at the same time it's rare for something to hold $50-60 value, whereas there are still plenty of earlier Vita games worth at least $30 used.

I hope they even stock Most Wanted Vita, cause searching for MW only brings up the PS3 and 360 versions... Sad face if they don't actually have it available come Tuesday.

[quote name='Lonedrifter1989']Almost would make me want to cancel my Newegg NFS Most Wanted Preorder... but right now that's locked in at $47, I'd have to go spend $120 on two games to get that free, or get that for $12 more and another $60 game and find something else... hmmm..what to do? And I know the Best Buy one is this week... Still feel like waiting for black friday, but I seriously want the NFS game now![/QUOTE]

Newegg still offering NFS most wanted for 47.99?

I think I may actually wait until later on now. I could pay $100 for 3 games (have a $20 to BB and matching this deal)... But the back log is HUGE and I haven't finished AC: Rev (think I've only played 20 minutes....? And WWE can wait, though it sure holds value. If the RE: Anthology was $60, you could bet your fucking house that I would be in on this... But, I shall wait.... Lurking.....

Damn I waited and held off for two months in hopes of getting the 50gc deal with AC just like Madden did. Passed up on so many AWD lol oh well, I still want that white vita so I guess imma have to go and buy it either way.

Last time I remember waiting for Amazon to match it, I think the just lowered the price of a few select games to like 40 dollars. I'm pretty sure they didn't match equally, because I had to go to Target and I hate going to a MegaStore to get games. To do something that extreme, it had to be a last resort.

[quote name='TheRock88']Was hoping to stop by BB today to get in on their B2G1 deal but definitely gonna wait for Target's. Gonna pick up Assassin's Creed 3, WWE 13, and something else. Plus I get to save with my employee discount + red card.

Anyone know if those preorder cards with work the deal (preorder the game for a dollar or $5? Get a free $5 gift card when you pick it up)? I definitely know AC3 was one of them, not sure on WWE 13.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind me asking how much of a discount do target employees get (little brother is going to start work there right before the holidays)? Also do they let you guys know Black Friday / holiday deals ahead of time? Waiting to make my move on a PS Vita and Sony said they were working with retailers on good holiday deals this year so hoping for a deal that's even better than the previous vita bundle plus $50 gift card.

I bought 007 Legends and Skylanders Giants Owners Pack in the past two weeks. The only game I want next week is AC3. So when the sale starts, I'll rebuy 007 and Skylanders and get AC3 for free. Then I'll return those sealed copies of 007 and Skylanders with my original receipts and keep the free copy of AC3 and not be forced to buy games I didnt plan on getting in order to take advantage of the deal. You follow me? :cool:

[quote name='UnseenGamer7']If you don't mind me asking how much of a discount do target employees get (little brother is going to start work there right before the holidays)? Also do they let you guys know Black Friday / holiday deals ahead of time? Waiting to make my move on a PS Vita and Sony said they were working with retailers on good holiday deals this year so hoping for a deal that's even better than the previous vita bundle plus $50 gift card.[/QUOTE]

I work at Target (as part of Target Mobile). We get 10% off. And they never tell us about deals ahead of time. Sometimes they leave the next weeks ad laying around the front office. I didn't know about this deal until I saw this thread. Just check out the BlackFriday sites as new ads are released.

[quote name='MetalGearDraco']I work at Target (as part of Target Mobile). We get 10% off. And they never tell us about deals ahead of time. Sometimes they leave the next weeks ad laying around the front office. I didn't know about this deal until I saw this thread. Just check out the BlackFriday sites as new ads are released.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you know, but any idea if Target'll stock Most Wanted Vita? I really wanna get in on this deal.

I'm sure this has been asked, but I may have missed it earlier in the thread. Do we have any confirmation on whether all games will be included? Target seems savvy enough that they might say no new releases for that week can be included (such as NFS Most Wanted and AC3).

Well price matching AC to $40 in 60 days should not be a problem...heck we might get lucky and get to PM to $35...I love how Ubisoft prices this franchise.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Is that a typo? AC advertised at 49.99 BEFORE coupon? Or is that factoring in the 10?[/QUOTE]
No not a typo, its advertised as $49.99 (reg. $59.99). Can be price matched with Best Buy easily. ;)

waiting for the "can I durr... price match this durr... at target durrr... and still durr...have it count in the B2G1 free sale... durr?

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I'm sure this has been asked, but I may have missed it earlier in the thread. Do we have any confirmation on whether all games will be included? Target seems savvy enough that they might say no new releases for that week can be included (such as NFS Most Wanted and AC3).[/QUOTE]

In the ad it shows AC3 under the B2G1F title. It and WWE '13 pretty much take up most of the space compared to other titles. Can't remember if NFS was there but you should be good.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']How does PMing work for best buy preorders? Won't that mess up the $20 GC you get?[/QUOTE]

No- buy AC3, and when you price match if they do it right, it doesn't affect your original pending points

[quote name='UnseenGamer7']If you don't mind me asking how much of a discount do target employees get (little brother is going to start work there right before the holidays)? Also do they let you guys know Black Friday / holiday deals ahead of time? Waiting to make my move on a PS Vita and Sony said they were working with retailers on good holiday deals this year so hoping for a deal that's even better than the previous vita bundle plus $50 gift card.[/QUOTE]

Target employees get 10% discount. Only payable with cash or gift card only though, no checks, credit or debit card. I recommend your brother open a Target red card (credit or debit) as well if possible. That way, he will be able to get the 10% employee discount as well as an additional 5% discount. If opening a debit red card, all he has to bring is a blank check. Remember that this does not mean it's 15% off, as it first take the 10% then 5% of the remaining total.

Looks like I'm in a similar boat as others.

I have Lego LOTR paid in full at Gamestop. I have AC3 with about $40 credit ready to go toward it (about $15 out of pocket + I'll get $20 rc) at BB. I bought Skylanders Giants (full price - great trade in deals = sort of free) at BB last week.

Sooo....do I stay happy with what I have and the setup already in place OR do I ...
buy Skylanders Giants / AC3 / Lego Lord Of the Rings at Target
and...
return Skylanders at BB (a no-no I'm not too fond of doing)
put LOTR credit at Gamestop to one of a million other games
and have to put out a bunch of up front money?

I will probably stick with what's already set up. The Skylanders potential is all that remotely keeps me interested (again..something I'm not too fond of).

[quote name='sdcranford']Was going to wait for it to drop but $50 PM and $20 in RZ Certs sounds good enough to me. Plus any possible PM in 60 days.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was going to wait for BF, but that'll likely be around the same price as release date, so can't pass up some AC3. Surprised Kmart brought the heat on AC3.

Shoot I have AC3 preordered at Gamestop. I want to get one of my best friends Dishonored and Fable the Journey. what do i do will i be able to cancel gamestop and go to target and 3 games for the price of two?

Already preordered AC3 from Best Buy. Considering Forza Horizons, Need for Speed, and X-COM, though buying two racing games at the same time (though very different games) seems like a bad idea on my part.

[quote name='paulwekiva']Looks like I'm in a similar boat as others.

I have Lego LOTR paid in full at Gamestop. I have AC3 with about $40 credit ready to go toward it (about $15 out of pocket + I'll get $20 rc) at BB. I bought Skylanders Giants (full price - great trade in deals = sort of free) at BB last week.

Sooo....do I stay happy with what I have and the setup already in place OR do I ...
buy Skylanders Giants / AC3 / Lego Lord Of the Rings at Target
and...
return Skylanders at BB (a no-no I'm not too fond of doing)
put LOTR credit at Gamestop to one of a million other games
and have to put out a bunch of up front money?

I will probably stick with what's already set up. The Skylanders potential is all that remotely keeps me interested (again..something I'm not too fond of).[/QUOTE]

You can't buy LEGO Lord of the Rings as a part of this B2G1, can you? I thought it was going to be released on November 13th.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Best Buy has been pretty much matching everything, mine will match it no problem and many others have been matching as well, Toys r us 2 for $70 deal, 2 for $60 deal etc, probably a YMMV thing but yeah, they'll match it.[/QUOTE]

my bestbuy will match 2 for $70 deal

but they won't match b2g1 and they won't match gift card deals

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I really hope that Amazon matches this promotion. It seems like in the past they have[/QUOTE]

if they didn't match bestbuy, why would they match target?

I am pretty sure best buy will match this deal (which is nice as I have ~100$ in credit) seeing as all you have to do is show them the online ad for B2G1. (thought that was their promotion thing)

bread's done
Back