J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?
What do you think the margin will be?
Are you in a Super Bowl pool?
What are your #s for the pool?

I'm rooting for the best team of all time, the NE PATRIOTS!
I think the score will be 27-17 Patriots!
Yes I have 4 for the Pats 0 for the Giants.

fuck the Super Bowl! Feb. 3rd was always thorbahn3's birthday until 9/11 and the NFL delayed the season for two weeks and never went back to the old one. The terrorists won the Super Bowl!

I guess having all those offensive weapons compared to the rest of the league is cheating and a coach that is as focused and determined. They are all just cheaters.. Why can't they be mediocre like the whole NFC... Its just not fair.

[quote name='homeland']I guess having all those offensive weapons compared to the rest of the league is cheating and a coach that is as focused and determined. They are all just cheaters.. Why can't they be mediocre like the whole NFC... Its just not fair.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it has absolutely nothing to do with scrambling opponent's radio signals, taping walkthroughs or defensive signals.

nope thats the other teams made up reasons for why they lost. As for the tapings Even Jimmy Johnson said he did that. You honestly think no other team tries to bend the rules? If so I have some air to sell you.

It's ok, you're contractually obligated to have to stick up for them. I figured it would be you or dafoomie.

We'll see what the congressional hearings have to say about it.

just a little excerpt from wikipedia.
After footage of the actual tape was aired on FOX NFL Sunday, former Dallas Cowboys head coach Jimmy Johnson claimed, "This is exactly how I was told to do it 18 years ago by a Kansas City Chiefs scout. I tried it, but I didn't think it helped us." Johnson also said, "Bill Belichick was wrong because he videotaped signals after a memo was sent out to all of the teams saying not to do it. But what irritates me is hearing some reactions from players and coaches. These players don't know what their coaches are doing. And some of the coaches have selective amnesia because I know for a fact there were various teams doing this. That's why the memo was sent to everybody. That doesn't make [Belichick] right, but a lot of teams are doing this

Now i'm not in the NFL and i don't think anyone in this thread is as well. I'll take Jimmy Johnsons word that he knows what hes talking about

Pats win this one by 10. I'm guessing it will be close upto the 4th quarter. It should be a fun game though

That explains one type of cheating.

What about taping the Rams walk-through. What about scrambling radio signals?

And just because 18 years ago Jimmy couldn't do the job right (yet somehow remembers every detail) doesn't mean it didn't provide an edge to the Pats in the last few years.

And everyone may or may not do it, but only one team has been proven to be cheaters.

Strahan-chase-brady.gif

31-28 Giants

That is all.

Sure they got caught doing something wrong. Yes they did something illegal in the first few minutes of the first game of the season. But, like everyone said the only reason to do that would be to use it at a later time not during the game. Since they gave over the tapes before they could be used they haven't gained any advantage over the teams they beat. They had to turn in all there other tapes and no evidence was found that they had cheated in the past. The commissioner already said he looked into the alligations of the supposed taping of the Rams months ago and found no evidence.

[quote name='homeland']The commissioner already said he looked into the alligations of the supposed taping of the Rams months ago and found no evidence.[/QUOTE]

They found no evidence in the Patriots notes. Well, no fucking shit. Doesn't actually prove or disprove anything.

I want this Walsh guy to spill the beans on what he has as evidence.

The Giants are going to win. Brady has a high ankle sprain. and maybe the NFL won't rig it this time. *cough* Pats vs. Ravens *cough* Holding on 4th and 20 in triple coverage *cough*...

I just Tecmo Super Bowl'd this shit. Giants owned the Pats 35-10.

Now back to 2008 the Pats are jacked this year and will win 24-14. Although I want the Giants to win to be a uber kick in the nuts since you won everything but the superbowl, lol :lol:

Patriots- 31
Giants- 27

I have NFC-7 and AFC-1 in the Super Bowl Squares game.
I can see the Giants winning. Its certainly possible.

^ You might wanna double check those numbers...

Sucks we didn't have a pool like last year, was gonna try setting one up if no one else did but forget because of the downtime.

Anyways, I've got the Pats 42 - 24

can someone tell me if theyve always had a celebrity red carpet dealy for the superbowl? and if not why the fuck is there one now doesnt that kind of take away from what the superbowl is about and for? and why the fuck is ryan seacrest there?

aside from that patriots will win because they want to create buzz for the nfl since like many pro sports interest and in connection to that revenues have gone down more than they want them too. i think the superbowl is and has been rigged for a while.

[quote name='hootie'].[/quote]
Nah, it's definitely cheat.

They can get a nice big asterisk next to their record just like Barry Bonds.

The Pats have dominated this year without any "cheating" to help them. Sad that people try to ruin their accomplishments by saying they cheated, even though they had no help this year other than their own skill, heart, & determination. Sore losers. Puppy Bowl is good, Madden Bowl was good too.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Sooo... Is anyone watching the Puppy Bowl while were waiting for the game? ;)[/quote]Hell yes. Watching cute puppies knock toys into the water bowl is awesome.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Jordin Sparks lookin' good. :)

I still hate the fact the Star-Spangeled Banner is sung before sporting events though.[/quote]What do you have against the US?

The star-spangled banner is tradition dating back to when Dinosaurs roamed Jamaica. Once we do away with that we have nothing (since even he Pledge of Allegiance is a no-no).

My super bowl party is jamming!

Immediately upon kickoff, Tai perfectly timed an explosive shit which beat his diaper's defenses.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Anyone just see that "Wanted" movie commercial? I want to go see it.[/quote]

Morgan Freeman is a win.

[quote name='CheapyD']My super bowl party is jamming!

Immediately upon kickoff, Tai perfectly timed an explosive shit which beat his diaper's defenses.[/quote]

*here's hoping he doesn't beat the spread*

bread's done
Back