Super Fighter Thread 9x Turbo Final Edition! (Fighter Thread 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
also, forgot to mention but in the current issue of GameInformer it conferms that Sega's game Yakuza is in fact Ryuu ga Gotaku... a good adventure brawler is fanally comming to the US.[/QUOTE]

Hardcore Gamer had them beat by a few weeks on confirming that... sadly nobody reads that.

Ok maybe one of you can help me out here, I finally got one of the nuby Street Fighter Arcade sticks. Wasnt there supposed to be a poster with it?

[quote name='Roufuss']Hardcore Gamer had them beat by a few weeks on confirming that... sadly nobody reads that.[/QUOTE]

I read it. Hardcore Gamer is a damn fine magazine IMO. My free sub ran out, but I am going to pay to re-up.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']people say its 360 exclusive, but I think it's PS3 exclusive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I;m sure Sega is gonna bring it's biggest game in Japan to the 360. Oh wait, that doesn't make sense. :p

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']people say its 360 exclusive, but I think it's PS3 exclusive.[/QUOTE]

no xbox fan has patience for VF ;) It would be a shame if it was on the 360-- that's just one more xbox game that xbox fans would praise for a week, then forget about.

and if they thought doa4 was too hard...

[quote name='evanft']Yeah, I;m sure Sega is gonna bring it's biggest game in Japan to the 360. Oh wait, that doesn't make sense. :p[/QUOTE]If microsoft drops a shitload of money on them they will. Landing a title like VF5 is exactly what MS needs if they want to survive in Japan.

I think the Samurai Shodown series has the best sound bytes from their characters. The death cries are very fun to listen to and nothing beats Ukyo's "dammit" when he gets hit. Radio stations should use SSV sound bytes for their sound boards. Instead of using Homer Simpson's "d'oh!" use Ukyo's "dammit".

I never really noticed SamShow's sound. Guess I should start paying attention.

I didn't realize it but I guess it's overdue to make a new thread. I'll take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back