Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='KhaosX']add me daisy, ill be on in about 10 minutes[/quote]
Added you just now.

Sorry David, I hope you're still there. You died before I could say, "Be right back".

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers'] David(?). I got my ass handed to me most of the time, but it was fun.[/quote] Good game.

Sorry Janet, lag was my fault. I'm on a campus connection and every now and then the evenings get really sluggish. I'll be back in an hour or two, or whenever my rates go back up.

[quote name='KhaosX']Sorry Janet, lag was my fault. I'm on a campus connection and every now and then the evenings get really sluggish. I'll be back in an hour or two, or whenever my rates go back up.[/quote]
It's OK, I understand.

So, anybody else? It's better if I add you before I start brawling with others :lol:

[quote name='KhaosX']Sorry Janet, lag was my fault. I'm on a campus connection and every now and then the evenings get really sluggish. I'll be back in an hour or two, or whenever my rates go back up.[/quote]
I join you two. I'll add Khaos the easy way (neutral friend add) if Janet creates the room later.

Good games ArthurDigbySellers, Dyeknom, Evergoo, Mad D, and BlueLobstah (sorry if I forgot anyone else, played a lot of games :D).

I'm determined to get better with Meta Knight, and playing some good CAGs definitely helped!

Oops. Sorry about that... :embarrassed:

Two Things:

1) Zelda just does not possess the tools to overcome Sonic. I had to resort to Sheik.

2) Do you think you hosting would clear up any of this lag?

[quote name='JoeB1233']Rey,

I'm going to add DD really quick. Sorry about not notifying you earlier![/quote]
I was about to back out so you could do that anyways.

DaisyDog,

I just added you, but it says awaiting registration still. I'm assuming you're online.

Any way you possibly put my code in incorrectly? I triple checked yours. Let me know.

Man, I have so many Brawl friends now!

Ah, the validation I never got in high school. :)

EDIT: I'm going to start a new room, I s'pose.

EDIT2: I no contested because of that terrible excuse for a stage.

EDIT3: Ulrey, I didn't reject you, I promise!

What do you do to get out of grabs/recover from shield breaks faster/fight Bowser for landing priority/break out of Kirby/Dedede? I've tried mashing A, rotating the control stick, and mashing the shield triggers, but nothing seems to work.

Okay, somebody other than me go to the Smash World forums and tell me if shit looks normal to you.

Because on my end, the word "Smash" has been replaced with "Halo", "Toon Link" with "Celda", "Brawl" with "Melee", "Time" with "Coin", Ike with "Dwight Eisenhower", etc. Registered there, and it's still the same...

EDIT: Come to think of it, it's probably some dumbass who's just one hour ahead of me and decided to be cute and play an April Fool's joke. Blech.

[quote name='The Crotch']Okay, somebody other than me go to the Smash World forums and tell me if shit looks normal to you.

Because on my end, the word "Smash" has been replaced with "Halo", "Toon Link" with "Celda", "Brawl" with "Melee", "Time" with "Coin", Ike with "Dwight Eisenhower", etc. Registered there, and it's still the same...[/quote]
April Fools, Crotch

[quote name='The Crotch']Okay, somebody other than me go to the Smash World forums and tell me if shit looks normal to you.

Because on my end, the word "Smash" has been replaced with "Halo", "Toon Link" with "Celda", "Brawl" with "Melee", "Time" with "Coin", Ike with "Dwight Eisenhower", etc. Registered there, and it's still the same...[/quote]
April Fools, Crotch

[quote name='JoeB1233']

EDIT3: Ulrey, I didn't reject you, I promise![/quote]
Oh that was my fault Ulrey! I ran back to the controller but didn't make it in time. I'm sorry.

I wanted to try getting better with Ike but that's not going so well. I'll try picking random and see what happens.
Maybe later David?

[quote name='Mad D']April Fools, Crotch[/quote]

Yeah, I caught that a few minutes after my post. I was thrown off at first because it's still fucking March over here. Also, it's a pretty weak gag.

[quote name='The Crotch']Yeah, I caught that a few minutes after my post. I was thrown off at first because it's still fucking March over here. Also, it's a pretty weak gag.[/quote]
damn eastcoasters don't know what day it is.

I'm out for the night CAG's good games.

Damn... thats the first time i saw the devil AT. I was so confused...

Man Jigglypuff is weak... Star KO at 10%? Thats ridiculous. Well I'm done for tonight and off to bed. JoeB, get ready to lose tomorrow... or today, whatever floats your boat.

Nice playing with you finally JoeB, and nice playing again with you Janet. I'm guessing X was Khaos.

Janet when you started to play as characters that I was previous rounds it started to mess with my mind ;)

Did you two quit after the Corneria match at the same time at the end or were you both disconnected?

Yes, good games to everyone, including DaisyDog, MadD, Khaos, and Ultimo_Rey. (I think that was it...)

I was losing steam there toward the end. Man, and I payed for it. Dave was running circles around me as Kirby.

Also, PSA: As Wario, if you have a fully-charged fart on Corneria, you run the risk of sending yourself off the screen if standing atop the fin. Be forewarned.

EDIT: Yeah, I quit. I'm done gaming for tonight. Let's play some 1v1 sometime, Mad D.

Yes, I quit on my own. I've been playing since 11 and need a break.
My shining moment was winning as Luigi. That will never happen again!

David, since you joined I had been picking random every single time. For some reason it kept giving me characters from the previous round. I don't stand a chance against you anyways, you could have picked random too :lol:

Because on my end, the word "Smash" has been replaced with "Halo", "Toon Link" with "Celda", "Brawl" with "Melee", "Time" with "Coin", Ike with "Dwight Eisenhower", etc. Registered there, and it's still the same...

EDIT: Come to think of it, it's probably some dumbass who's just one hour ahead of me and decided to be cute and play an April Fool's joke. Blech.[/quote]

I was looking at Ike's guide and was confused as all hell as to why "Dwight Eisenhower" is smashing.

I really like this game, but seeing as it is really similar to Melee I'm having trouble seeing myself playing this in another month or so. The online is almost totally broken for me (I can play friends sometimes, strangers never) and once everything is unlocked...then what?

Anyone else feel like this will go by the wayside once the next big thing hits (Mario Kart maybe?)

its possible but having never played melee that much I can see keeping some interest for a good while. Mind you it would help keep interest if I were to get into the online heh :).

[quote name='ZForce915']I really like this game, but seeing as it is really similar to Melee I'm having trouble seeing myself playing this in another month or so. The online is almost totally broken for me (I can play friends sometimes, strangers never) and once everything is unlocked...then what?
[/quote]

doubt it will go down, but i hear you on the boring side of it.

i'm sure if i had friends in real life :)cry:) i would be able to enjoy it more with 'em instead of just an online part that feels like i'm playing CPU on 7-9 w/ taunts.

[quote name='dallow']Shoulda known better than to get a multiplayer game with no friends from Nintendo TFN.[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, I'll still get my $50 worth out of the game but I just don't see me playing it long term. Most of my friends have left the area so my multiplayer gaming is pretty sparce.

I'm not his friend. I was calling him a bitch behind his back all the way back to preschool. To the teachers, even. Who laughed.

We all laughed.

We are all still laughing.

okay, well, that went well. :(

EDIT: :rofl: woops.

2a5byg1.gif
@ strell

bread's done
Back