Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

Well the topic speaks for itself...

I'm at 675/700 stickers which means my last trophy is the damn sticker trophy :bomb:

I've done the cd factory many times. Problem is that it's yielding stickers not as well as before. (I bet the average is getting lower and lower for new stickers).

Also, doing a lot of spectator and basic brawl online which gives me one sticker every day. This is doing it every so often now.

This feels like a pain the ass. I've done 100% on the on SSE, should i go back and just replay stages with high sticker drops?

Any help is always welcome, since i figure there's got to be some CAG's who have got 700 stickers by now ;)

[quote name='Strell']That's a bad place to be, what with the hurricane a-comin' and all.[/quote]
you should move your bras out of the basement so they don't get soaked. :roll: It's blocking the poker game.

GGs hero. Gonna play some Madden now 'cuz my neighbor only has a 15-inch tv and no hd.

BTW, I'm no Madden or sports video game junkie.

Those are your mom's bras, and I keep telling her to take them home when I'm done with her for the night, but she still doesn't.

[quote name='evergoo']GGs hero. Gonna play some Madden now 'cuz my neighbor only has a 15-inch tv and no hd.

BTW, I'm no Madden or sports video game junkie.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you relentlessly throw shit at people in a football game, so I have a feeling you'll fit right in.

[quote name='Strell']Those are your mom's bras, and I keep telling her to take them home when I'm done with her for the night, but she still doesn't.

Yeah, but you relentlessly throw shit at people in a football game, so I have a feeling you'll fit right in.[/quote]
Strell you're so bad. I can't outwit you. Ouch my head....

Hm.. After playing brawl for a while I've been getting more and more into melee. Me and my only other friend thats into it are really picking it up. I'm slowly getting Fox's waveshine,use Link's sad wavedash for some spacing and trying Ken combo with Marth. And Captain Falcon, the knee. Nuff said.
I cant believe how much I didnt notice in melee. Brawl doesnt seem to be quite as developed yet so I'm sure I'll dive into it more later.
I would like to take my shot at a tournament but it seems like Im a year too late :(

Good games last night, Jack. My favorite was the first one but I did feel stale after not playing for a week or so (and the lag never helps).

Anyone want to play some practice matches against me. I have to fight ZNX soon. Or maybe not.

Edit: I'm going to be on in like 20 minutes.

Edit: I'm stale, stale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be needing to reacquaint myself with online play, so would anyone care to help?

(Temp) brawl code: 3480-2204-1304

It's temporary because it's my roomie's Wii.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I'll be needing to reacquaint myself with online play, so would anyone care to help?

(Temp) brawl code: 3480-2204-1304

It's temporary because it's my roomie's Wii.[/QUOTE]

After I'm done practicing with Zitanix, if you're still on I'd like to play you.

Haven't seen this bad of lag in a while.

When I was playing Zitanix everything was good though.

I am now reminded why I stopped playing online. :/
Good games though. Jack sure is a buzzkill, stopping me from killing Hero several times.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I am now reminded why I stopped playing online. :/
Good games though. Jack sure is a buzzkill, stopping me from killing Hero several times.[/quote]

Bad Beef trying to murder me. :roll: You were stale for the first couple of rounds.

Beef, let me know if you're planning to get back online sometime. I want to try some 1v1's against you and hopefully there will be no lag.

Well, I'm in the Brawl season, but I have a feeling you ain't talking about that. You'll be the first to know if I decide to seriously play online again.

[quote name='hero101']I need someone to practice with me. I'm developing a new tactic.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I need to practice a new tactic, too, and who better to test it out on than my #1 gal, hero. ;)

P.S. I'll be on AIM.

GGs, Daisy. The Knee just seemed like a good note to end our games on. That one earlier game with my DK against your Link, where I took 150+ damage? I was trying to grab you the entire time. :lol: Man I gotsta get used to the input lag, or I'll never get far in online play.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']GGs, Daisy. The Knee just seemed like a good note to end our games on.[/quote]
I'm not familiar with his moves, obviously.

I think that was the first time I've played you, but our games kept cutting out half way through, that was bad. I think not grabbing the ledge killed me the most. I'm gonna blame lag for that :lol:
--

Marc, are you trying new things or did you just get clueless when I wouldn't approach? :lol:
I was just playing around, I've had to play seriously far too much lately :nottalking:

[quote name='Daisydog']Marc, are you trying new things or did you just get clueless when I wouldn't approach? :lol:
I was just playing around, I've had to play seriously far too much lately :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

That was my first match today so I had to get back in the rhythm. I still would like a rematch against your Lucas.

Are these disconnects on my end? It's disconnected me mid-game while playing Beef, Joe, and now you two :whistle2:k
Oh well, I'm gonna play some pinball. Thanks for the games :)

Man, it will not let me join games. I wonder why that is. *le shrug*

GGs to Janet, Hero, and Goo! I had fun fun fun!

EDIT: Foo, you'll have to join my game. It won't let me join others, for some reason.

Same here, Joe. It's booting me out as if I'm fighting against Strell.

Sorry Foo, but I accidentally turned off my Wii while trying to unplug my neighbor's 360.

Edit: Joe, have you updated the Smash Records yet?

No, it will work. I tried connecting to Strell like 20 times until it finally worked. I don't mind trying it.

You have to show Nintendo's servers who's boss.

[quote name='JoeB1233']Man, it will not let me join games. I wonder why that is. *le shrug*

GGs to Janet, Hero, and Goo! I had fun fun fun!

EDIT: Foo, you'll have to join my game. It won't let me join others, for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Tried twice and each time it disconnected me.

Np goo.

I'm getting on again.

Marc, I've updated the records (through Week 5). I posted them a few pages back. Here they are again, for your convenience! It's inaccurate (I took out things I shouldn't have, but I have record of what I removed), but I'll update that for Week 6.

05535ceaaf12b8f5d370f55b8fa428254f95763.png

I hesitated on using those Smash Records b/c they are inaccurate. Nevertheless, an update is better than no update. I'm gonna post it now.

Someone should beat up Suko. I'm tired of him winning. Whack him...:lol:
I will play some rounds, strell. Are you still online? I could never tell if you're online or not. The indicater near your SN never lights up.
Strell is out cold I believe. Someone should warm him up to fight me. Nevermind, I better sleep.

[quote name='Strell']I'm on inviz.

I'll go online and see if you are there.[/quote]

Why are you invisible? YOu're like one of those spies sapping my turrents.

I'm going on brawl for a couple of rounds.

GGs Strell. You're definitely better than I thought. Your marth is pretty good.

I must be near where Strell lives. The connection didn't crash or anything. Amazing.

bread's done
Back