Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

Thanks for the games Rig and mysterious other person (buttle)? Sorry for the lack of effort if you noticed. Just wasn't really in the mood to play serious tonight for some reason. Also, when I was Snake I was trying stick a C4 on someone most of the time lol.

[quote name='hero101']I might show up on brawl after heroes ends. Then I could beat up Suko.[/QUOTE]

Tell me when Heroes ends so that I can start kicking some asses, including hero's. :lol:

[quote name='suko_32']Thanks for the games Rig and mysterious other person (buttle)? Sorry for the lack of effort if you noticed. Just wasn't really in the mood to play serious tonight for some reason. Also, when I was Snake I was trying stick a C4 on someone most of the time lol.[/quote]

He's actually a friend of mine. Doesn't post on CAG.

And yeah, I noticed a difference in your playing. :lol:

[quote name='JoeB1233']*hops on*

Statistics (even Smash statistics) bad! Smash good![/QUOTE]

I'll hop on when my gf finally beats Zack & Wiki. She says she's on the last stage. She even beat Super Mario Galaxy before me! I got 100+ stars but never beat the final Bowser b/c I was distracted by Smash and the PS3. Too much backlog! :bomb:

[quote name='evergoo']I'll hop on when my gf finally beats Zack & Wiki. She says she's on the last stage. She even beat Super Mario Galaxy before me! I got 100+ stars but never beat the final Bowser b/c I was distracted by Smash and the PS3. Too much backlog! :bomb:[/quote]

Maybe she could beat your ass in brawl also.:cool:

[quote name='dastly75']GGs joe, suko, hero. Kinda ended uneventfully with a d/c but at least I got to 3-stock hero's pit with jigglypuff earlier in the night :p[/quote] I think I'm a klutz when I'm fighting you dastly. I keep killing myself in odd ways. :roll:
GGs Joeb, Marc, Strell, Dastly and Suko.

I wanted to watch Strell & Marc fight but it crashed. So I left.

GGs dyeknom! Were you hitting random? Because we got Battlefield a lot! Anywho, good games. Some matches were pretty lopsided, but for the most part it was even. If I could change one thing about this game, I'd change the fact that Yoshi can't do anything out of shielding. *crosses fingers for SSB4* You have to be intensely good at spacing (I'm not outstanding) and pivot-grabbing (can't perform it reliably online - or offline, really :lol:) to be effective with Yoshi. Especially against Mr. Game & Priority. :D

EDIT: I kept track of how many egg roll related deaths I had tonight. It was 8. Yeah, I need to stop doing that.

EDIT2: Dyeknom! You're the first person to ever have a green connection with me! Hooray! Let's celebrate by playing Smash against each other more often!

GGs hero, Marcgoo, and dyeknom.

GG Nintendo Wifi on some of the crashes.

Question: Does everyone here have all their ports on UDP open/forwarded?

[quote name='Strell']GGs hero, Marcgoo, and dyeknom.

GG Nintendo Wifi on some of the crashes.

Question: Does everyone here have all their ports on UDP open/forwarded?[/QUOTE]

I have 5 ports (TCP+UDP) opened b/c I followed this guide:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-41913059&pid=928518

I think my connection is a lot better ever since I took this guide's advice. Why don't you give it a try?

Edit: If this doesn't work, then Nintendo just hates lobsters...in anyone's pants.

Every port of mine is open. 1-65535, or whatever it is. On UDP at least.

I already followed all the guides I could find on the subject for my router, but I guess I can always read more.

[quote name='JoeB1233']

EDIT2: Dyeknom! You're the first person to ever have a green connection with me! Hooray! Let's celebrate by playing Smash against each other more often![/quote]

Thats because you live like 2 or 3 hours away from me.

I usually pick Battlefield, FD, Smashville, Yoshi's Island and then repeat. I had too many queued keys over the edge for my taste, as well. Good matches overall though, all but like a handful of matches ended with 1 life remaining for either of us. Good FITES. And don't hate on game and watch, you're just jealous that you're bogged down by that third dimension :)

Hi, I am new and I am looking for some people to add to my Smash Bros friends list so I am not longer battling random people. Is anyone interested in adding me or being added?

[quote name='ProfWho']Hi, I am new and I am looking for some people to add to my Smash Bros friends list so I am not longer battling random people. Is anyone interested in adding me or being added?[/quote]
I will add you Mr. simpson when I get home. :cool:

[quote name='hero101']I will add you Mr. simpson when I get home. :cool:[/quote]

Sweet. I was confused with the Mr. Simpson reference, until I remembered where I live... Doh

work sucks
should have left already son of a....

i want some matches in about an hour and a half so set your alarms

I'm signing on now if anyone wants to play. I need practice for my tournament match cause I haven't played since Friday :whistle2:#

[quote name='ProfWho']Hi, I am new and I am looking for some people to add to my Smash Bros friends list so I am not longer battling random people. Is anyone interested in adding me or being added?[/quote]
I'll register you. My code is in my signature, thanks.

[quote name='Daisydog']I'm signing on now if anyone wants to play. I need practice for my tournament match cause I haven't played since Friday :whistle2:#

I'll register you. My code is in my signature, thanks.[/quote]

I will register you in a little bit. Thanks

so i popped in SSBB into the wii, which is getting harder and harder to do now-a-days, to find 0 out of 42 friends online, all of which are CAGers, this disappoints me.

everyone fucking fails

I waited too but no one showed up, so I signed off and waited for you to start ranting about no one being online :lol:
Still feel like playing?

[quote name='Daisydog']I waited too but no one showed up, so I signed off and waited for you to start ranting about no one being online :lol:
Still feel like playing?[/QUOTE]

oh you know me soooo well lol

going online now :p

[quote name='Daisydog']I waited too but no one showed up, so I signed off and waited for you to start ranting about no one being online :lol:
Still feel like playing?[/quote]

Thanks for owning me. :applause:

GGs Janet, Paul, and X the eliminator lol.

idk why Janet but when we play 1 vs 1 it just doesnt seem right, idk, crazy talk maybe.

Pit arrows and Diddy peels make this game aggrivating

Good games :D
Lurk, Bowser suicide doesn't work all that well with only two people.
I would have liked to get some more Link practice but I didn't want you guys to get bored. I'll play some more later tonight.
[quote name='KhaosX']Thats odd.. i was just online like 5 minutes ago and i didn't see you...[/quote]
You sure like those arrows! I'm glad I got to fight you, I couldn't remember how good you were. And sorry about that last match. My dad knocked down a shelf in the bathroom and glass went everywhere...
He cut his leg too #-o

[quote name='Daisydog']Good games :D
Lurk, Bowser suicide doesn't work all that well with only two people.
I would have liked to get some more Link practice but I didn't want you guys to get bored. I'll play some more later tonight.

You sure like those arrows! I'm glad I got to fight you, I couldn't remember how good you were. And sorry about that last match. My dad knocked down a shelf in the bathroom and glass went everywhere...
He cut his leg too #-o[/QUOTE]

it does if you go foreward but i went backwards with it so thats why it suddendeathed

also, why would we get bored fighting Link? its always more fun to beat someone when they use their main :p

Janet i think the last time i played against you was before the summer, and you've gotten alot better since then (I've been on a stand still since i haven't played in the summer at all. Good games though

Hah, sorry rig. I really needed some 1v1's with Joe.

Sorry for leaving Joe, my bro pulled the plug on the router and kicked me off. Course he just had to pick the worst time to reset the blasted thing :bomb:

GG's all around, I'll be on later if you want to pick up where we left off.

Well there better be someone for me. I still need practice and playing pinball isn't going to get me ready :lol: (although I did finally beat the William's challenge for the first time!)

Whoo! I'm done for tonight. I feel clumsy, and I don't think playing more is magically going to make me better. :D Thanks for the games Marc, maigo, dyeknom, and Rig (I think that's it).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in the Megaman 9 thread.

Good games to everyone tonight. I was getting smacked around a bit in most of those FFAs, and my C4 self destructing to kill me against zitanix's Kirby was terrible. :lol:

[quote name='Strell']Goo I like how the suggestions on opening TCP ports actually made this my worst night ever.

Sigh.

GGs Hero - what little we had.[/quote]
GGS strell. I kept falling off the cliff. GGS marc, you improved again. Crap...it happens like twice a week. I can't keep up. :roll:

Wow.

fuck that. Lag AND input lag made it impossible for me to do a goddamn thing.

Just kill Brawl online, Nintendo. You obviously don't give a shit about it.

Sorry Mai but if I'm going to play a game that is going to frustrate me, I'll play MM9, because at least then I know any mistake I make isn't being arbitrarily decided by factors beyond my control.

bread's done
Back