Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='hero101']GGs Marc, Izzy, Ed, & Amigoone. I'm tired...ickky....so sleepy....[/quote]

yea, Ed was me, my sister wanted to play so I let her. I had a power outage during one of the later games.

suko ill play

[quote name='Mr. Beef']8-Bit is my roommate, who may have played one of you guys, I have no idea. He has a pretty god R.O.B., but he insists on picking up Yoshi, despite my arguments against that choice.

It's one relationship I won't be breaking off, no matter how bad it gets. :)[/quote]

... You watch what you say around these parts, bucko. :bomb:

[quote name='Mad D']No TV no cable make Mad D something something.[/quote]

Did you turn green again and break your tv? I hear living in Strell does that to you.

[quote name='hero101']Did you turn green again and break your tv? I hear living in Strell does that to you.[/QUOTE]

I'll have whatever he's having. Thank you. Please.

GGs Jamez, Nina, hero, Joe, and Janet.

It didn't look like Joe wanted to be on the same team as me. I realized that when his Kirby fatally kicked me in the face. :whistle2:(

JMG FTL!

I got Hero's joke.

A long time ago in another forum, we had a game where we all assumed fake names for other people.

One person named themselves StrHell.

Ho ho.

[quote name='JoeB1233']... You watch what you say around these parts, bucko. :bomb:[/quote]I'd be more inclined to do so, if Yoshi didn't fail so hard against Lucario. ;)

[quote name='maigoyume'].......................go crazy?[/quote]
Don't mind if I do!

[quote name='Strell']I got Hero's joke.

A long time ago in another forum, we had a game where we all assumed fake names for other people.

One person named themselves StrHell.

Ho ho.[/quote]

Was that actually the joke, or...?

[quote name='zitanix']Was that actually the joke, or...?[/QUOTE]

No, that's it. That's all hero has...sadly. Please be gentle to him.

[quote name='maigoyume'].......................go crazy?[quote name='Mr. Beef']

Don't mind if I do![/QUOTE][/QUOTE]I'm glad you two did that

Also what Hero was saying was:

[quote name='hero101']Did you turn green again and break your tv?[/QUOTE]

The Incredible Hulk is green and synonymous for going crazy and breaking things like TVs. The ''again'' refers to the flu or a sickness and its return which may have led to the reason for being away from TV and internet.

[quote name='hero101'] I hear living in Strell does that to you.[/QUOTE]
Strell is location, and is mine.

[quote name='hero101']Hero 101[/QUOTE]
The class needed to decipher Hero.

GGs hero, nina, and jamez.

Those were some fun doubles matches. It was also funny to see how I stood no chance against 3-on-1 matches, especially when you gangbangers chose the Metal Gear stage. I had NOWHERE to run. :whistle2:(

At least I pulled off one victory in those handicap matches.

[quote name='JoeB1233']You are cruisin' for a bruisin', Mr. Beef!

(Let's play soon!)[/quote]

[quote name='suko_32']No fair! I want to play Beef.[/quote]
Maybe tomorrow? That's pretty much the only free day I have this weekend. This Saturday is a Brawl bi-weekly, so I have to show up there and show them what's what.

Long shot, but checking to see if anyone wants to play Brawl.

Edit: YOU'RE GOING DOWN JOEEEEEEEE.
Edit: Obviously I don't know how to use Yoshi lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I had to go to class. Those were some fun games, man! Yeah, my roommate plays with items on, so I always forget to change it after he's played.

Also, I fail with Bowser so hard.

[quote name='Strell']Wait, iz pplz be playin'?[/quote] Yep.. ppl are playing..

Edit: GGs Joe. Yoshi is pretty hard to use. I need more time with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
People are playing random now?

Holy fuck. What year is it? Is Clinton still president?

I was pretty sure everyone marcgoo'd it up by playing the same character over and over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and over

Like I said, Suko. I'll be on tomorrow when I'm not practicing in Rock Band 2. You have me on yo friends list on the 360, so if you see me on there, bug me about playing some Brawls.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Like I said, Suko. I'll be on tomorrow when I'm not practicing in Rock Band 2. You have me on yo friends list on the 360, so if you see me on there, bug me about playing some Brawls.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I wasn't directly referring to you so don't feel bad. Also, yeah I do see you playing RB2 sometimes.

[quote name='Strell']People are playing random now?

Holy fuck. What year is it? Is Clinton still president?

I was pretty sure everyone marcgoo'd it up by playing the same character over and over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and over[/QUOTE]

I heard Random is in the low tier. :lol:

P.S. I'll play more with different characters after this season is over. I'm still in the competitive mode.

bread's done
Back