~~!~~ Swag Bucks.com $300+ earned in Amazon GCs from using a simple search engine!!!

thanks! the best way to win is just to use luckysearch whenever you need to look up something. also, winning is best through inviting friends. don't try too hard to win, eventually you'll rack up some points.

giftcard25.jpg

Just received my order on a $5 giftcard from amazon. $25 to date.

thats fine. technically i don't show up on your friends list because im not apart of your "network". instead, i see you as apart of my "network." dont let that stop you though. the best way to win is to invite people yourself and get people on your friends list. if they win, you also win.

Thanks!

I won an iPod Shuffle from the Ball Drop Game... I'm hoping they they actually send it to me, no other details were given except "Won an ipod shuffle playing LuckySearch Ball Drop!"

bummping! please note that you can join to check it out without having to confirm your account. but if you want to use luckysearch then, i suggest you confirm you account so that you can spend your points. i also get 10 points as soon as you confirm your account.

lol bumping one more time to tell yall i just searched myself and won another 250 points for the night. another $5 here i come.

bread's done
Back