~~!~~ Swag Bucks.com $300+ earned in Amazon GCs from using a simple search engine!!!

BOOMP! Thanks ya for signing up! remeber! the easiest way to win is to use luckysearch whenever you need to search something

100th post!!!!!! bump :3. Keep on coming through. Doesn't hurt to sign up. If you decide you don't like it, you don't need to confirm your account.

bump! changed some stuff around in OP. thanks for checking out my thread! try out luckysearch and etc while your at it! it doesnt hurt at all!

night bump! giving out a COD World at War beta code here, check it out. Thanks for looking! Try out my yourefreeistuff, prizerebel, and goozex too. theyre all great sites.

pre-ochem midterm study bump!!! check out luckysearch! won 250 points the other day! soon as i hit 2500 points ill cash out for another $25 giftcard!

gooooooooooooddd morning bumP! thanks for looking. try out luckysearch. its a great site if you persist in using it.

also, check out my other sites in my sig. prizerebel and goozex are great for trading. and if youre looking to try and get an iphone or some extra cash with the help of some friends, try out yourfreeistuff

ko'ed...allnighters suck. make me feel better by signing up for luckysearch :D haha jk. but check it out anyways. its an awesome sight xD

sup! go check out luckysearch! its been lonely lately :[ luckysearch is a great website. easy to win when you just stick with it.

woot won another 250 points today from a friend! 1000 pts for another $25 giftcard. in under a month i've earned amost $25 by using a simple search engine like google!

haha just won another 250 points again today. that makes 500 points today for another $5 giftcard! you can win like me too! just check out luckysearch and use it when you search up stuff on a search engine1

Just to make a point in your favor or rather in the favor of LuckySearch, but you made 500 points and because you came referred by me, I also won, except I only got 300, but all together we earned 800 points and I'm that much closer to another $25 also (which means Gears of War 2 for me!) whee!

P.S. free bump for you.

haha we're gonna need to add to that point. another one of my friends just won 250 points making my day's winnings at 750 and red's winnings at 350. we totalled 1100 points today xD

EDIT: oh and thanks to everyone who won today! remember, luckysearch is great if you stick with it!

bump! try checking out the rewards ladder! i have almost 2 run gs filled out towards a 500 pt prize. remember, it doesnt hurt to join. remember to validate your account.

bordombump
AAA.gif

boomp! thanks for checking out my thread! also, check out yourfreeistuff in my sig. im looking for more greens! if youre willing to swap referrals with a yourfreewii give me a ring.

i was wondering that too. i just checked up and i looks like they dont give you 10 points for invites anymore. kinda disappointing. i betcha people we're abusing it.

bread's done
Back