~~!~~ Swag Bucks.com $300+ earned in Amazon GCs from using a simple search engine!!!

time for a pre-midterm bump! thanks for checking out the thread. sign up and stick with luckysearch and you could win a LOT. just 400 points till i cash out for 25$ amazon GC!

also, check out prizerebel, goozex, and yourfreeistuff. i have about 12 point son prizerebel ready to go towards a 12$ amazon GC. I'm also ready to trade for possibly resistance 1 in goozex, and im waiting for my current gamefly subscription to cancel for yourfreeistuff so i can get another month with my other roomates. if you're a cheapass like me, try them all out! it doesnt hurt!

time for a bump! yay for elections! thanks for everyone who went and voted. luckysearch has been slow for me lately, but im almost at the 25$ mark for my giftcard! cant wait.

thanks for checking this out! seems like i've had no luck with prizerebel lately. my offers arnt getting credited :[ anyways, try out luckysearch, i've had the best of luck on that site. looking to try and win enough for a psp xD

time for a night bump! almost on my way to a 25$ GC! just 40 points more! thanks for checking the thread out. try out luckysearch!

time for a bump! thanks for looking at the thread! because you're so awesome, ill give ya a free m1a1 code for COD WAW. I have a few of them so first come first serve!

EDIT: 360 version only.

time for a bump! just recieved my vista ultimate from live search club. gonna craigslist it for 170ish. also, im only 35 points from 25$ from luckysearch! thanks for checking the thread out!

hey chocoboi. If you've tried rewardladder how is it?

Anyways I was just curious how lucky search works. Once you get points, do they like transfer it to the superpoints.com catalog or something? Then you can redeem a prize there?

And im guessing all the amazon gc's are sent via email.

Rewards ladder is great if you have large source of friends joining. As of right now, I don't have a large enough source of friends joining, but you can ask Redeema about that. He's been using luckysearch/rewards ladder longer than me and has much more credibility for that. As for luckysearch, its probably the best site ive used in a while. You win points at random searches, and you can get amazon giftcards for as low as 500 points. All points won/achieved on luckysearch, rewards ladder, and rewards shopping, will transfer into your superpoints network catalog. Stick with luckysearch, tell your friends about it, and you will win. If anything,the more persistant you are, the more you'll win. And yes,amazon giftcards are sent via email. Its really fast too, about 2-3 days to reveive it.

moooaaaan....i slept past my ochem class. i hate being sick. anywho, thanks for snooping around the thread. i changed it up a bit to make it more clear how luckysearch works. don't forget to cheeck out goozex, prize rebel and yourfreeistuff.

Nice update. Personally I dont like sites like yourfreeistuff because you need a credit card for like 99 percent of the offers.

Anyways, I was just curious for lucky search, do they instantly transfer your points to the superpoints acct? Is it the same with Rewardladder?

Thanks in advance

I'll offer the free bump. When you sign up for LuckySearch/Reward Ladder/ Shop Rewards (or whatever it's called) you're instantly signed up for all three. You would have different referral links, but the same login. So, yes, points would be instantly input into your Superpoints account from any site whether it's points from one site or another.

haha thanks for the free bumps. i added that to my thread to make it a bit more clear. if anyone has any questions feel free to pump me with them.

I think im gonna join. Sounds good. Have you ordered anything other than amazon gc's from superpoints catalog?

Nope. In my opinion, all other prizes are overprices pointwise. You might as well get amazon giftcards and rack them up to get something big. I plan on cashing out on a psp or somethign of that sort if i ever make it to 200.

been slow lately :[ thanks for checking out the thread though. check out prize rebel and my trainnn sites if ya want to go for some good money.

bread's done
Back