~~!~~ Swag Bucks.com $300+ earned in Amazon GCs from using a simple search engine!!!

just bought a 32 inch samsung and dead space on black friday. only thing i missed was a DS3 controller for PS3. im so sad...if i didnt miss two turns, i would've made it on time to grab the last one.

phew havnt bumped in a while. been having too much fun with the holiday! anyways, thanks for checking out the thread. lets hope regular winning activity resumes xD

so i got bored and found a site called futuregame. lol no cost to play at all and you get money for it! basically you try and guess whether a stock/commodity will increase or decrease in intervals of 30 seconds. and if you guess right, you get money. The more you guess in a row, the more money you'll get, and if you have the highest winning streak of the day, you can win an ipod! if you got time to kill, give it a try. but don't get too greedy. if you don't cash out before you get a loss, you lose your money you earn.

http://www.futuregame.com/index.php?r=chocoboi

been slow lately :[ thanks for checking out the thread. keep going at luckysearch. for some reason they havnt emailed me my $25 Amazon GC yet...

bloomp! been so very slow lately and i still havnt gotten my $25 GC from amazon. getting mad now. im starting to think they're not gonna send it.

Okay so I've been negelecting luckysearch for a while now because they didn't respond to my e-mails about sending me my giftcard which was ordered over a month ago. But now it's arrived. Either they have been really behind or their quality of work is down. Nonetheless, I got my $25 giftcard bringing my total to $50.

Meanwhile, I've switched over to SwagBucks.com because I was able to get a $5 GC in under 2 weeks. They implemented a new system with swagcodes where you get swagbucks not only DAILY through searches, but everynow and then they release these timed codes for everyone to enter within a certain amount of time to earn more swagbucks. I might make a move over to swagbucks comepletely if I hear more success from it. 45 Swagbucks earns ya a giftcard and swagbucks matches you bucks for every person signed up under you for that win of the day and every swag buck they earn for the first 100 bucks they earn I believe. If you think about it, it's way better.

Anywho, I'll post pics up sooner or later. My laptop is currently a doorstop right now, stupid adaptor broke and my battery lasts 20 mins top.

bumpity bump! wow im getting a lot of secondary sign ups! good lucky with all your searches. and thanks for stopping by at my thread!

happy new years. hope you all make your resolutions!

bump! got another $10 from luckysearch. will post pics in a bit. finally got my new adaptor for my laptop. my last one died on me.

morning bump! thanks for checking the thread out. check out prizerebel and the TraInn sites in my sig. they're great sites with lots of proof from other caggers.

bumping in the middle of class. obviously the racialization of asians in the US and the definition of citizenship is keeping my attention.

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']morning
smile.gif
bump.[/quote]

What's with all the bumps? Is there anything useful to read on this thread?

daily bump! of course there's useful information here! you can win lots with luckysearch if you try it out and just stick with it. im on $60 from amazon and counting!

So I'm gonna miss Luckysearch for all its done for me (not really), but I've moved onto bigger better things. I joined Swag Bucks about a month ago and now things are getting awesome. Read more about it at the top.

hah early bumping! just got a $10 giftcard from amazon. i ordered a $5 about 3 days ago, and ordered another one last night, and they immediately combined them into 1 $10 giftcard. these guys are amazingly fast!

hahah sorry for so many bumps today! but great news on the site! wii points and xbox live codes are now up for prizes on the site! hurry now for their special SWAG CODE!

code is in all caps. Main Character of the Zelda Series!

its LINK you stupids :p

first 444 to enter gets it.

morning bump! so far ive gotten $110 in giftcards from all the websites ive used. hoping to get z5500 speakers soon as ive gotten enough cards.

bump for a swagcode on the blog! it you have until 1:45 PST. i suggest you google the song writer of Cupid I've Loved You for a Long Time. code is the first and last name, all in caps, no space.

enjoy!

bread's done
Back