Take JolietJake with you, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ott,

I got a a 40GB PS3 which happens not to read any discs. What kind of lens cleaner can I use to clean the lens, where do I get it? RadioShacks are sold out. Help.

[quote name='D_Icon']Gotta try before I fork out the $95.[/QUOTE]
You know the 360 towel trick? Well, there's something similar for the ps3, except you put it in a microwave for 20 seconds.

The drive problem on ps3s is due to the laser lens not being able to retract. The microwave will temporarily reverse the safety magnet and allow the lens to slide back and forth again. Just don't put it in for more than 25 seconds because you run the risk of damaging some components.

For a PS this looks pretty good.

megan-fox-wonder-woman.jpg

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Just crossed into Nevada, y'all.[/QUOTE]

Everyone wave goodbye to music. We all know the out of towners get into loads of trouble when attending bachelor parties in Vegas. :wave:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Everyone wave goodbye to music. We all know the out of towners get into loads of trouble when attending bachelor parties in Vegas. :wave:[/QUOTE]Oh yeahhh! I found that out in that really really funny movie that came out last year! I forgot the name though..

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Everyone wave goodbye to music. We all know the out of towners get into loads of trouble when attending bachelor parties in Vegas. :wave:[/QUOTE]

yea, we're cheapasses. Even if OTT could afford bail, we'd be too cheap to post it.

Allergies have been kicking my ass lately, then tonight i went to a car a show and being around a few hundred cars, many of them running, was killing me.

fuck. i burned my fucking hand deglazing a pan on the stove. the house fan was on causing a draft and when I put the liquid in the pan, the steam and vapor pulled right back onto me:( this shit hurts.

Totally hypothetical situation.

The PS3 doesn't read discs. So I had this idea,. buy a 40GB used from gamestop take that 40GB's disc drive and use it on mine and return theirs back with the faulty disc drive. The thing is though, will I get my money back after returning the PS3? I don't want store credit.

Thoughts? or hypothetical comments?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought we hated GamsStop and corporate ? You know how they sell opened games as new, but thank you monch for opening up. monch, not that you ask me but I think "maudite vache of cag" would fit you well? I mean how can you consider yourself on top of the mods you know, the audacity.

I guess I should've been more specific. Thoughts on ripping-off GS for ripping off gamers. Something along those lines.

[quote name='D_Icon']I thought we hated GamsStop and corporate ? You know how they sell opened games as new, but thank you monch for opening up.

I guess I should've been mosre specific. Thoughts on ripping of GS for ripping of gamers. Something along those lines.[/QUOTE]
What the fuck did I just read?

[quote name='Brak']What the fuck did I just read?[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you're talking about. Looks like you quoted me and changed a few things,lol. Yeah, the Moors from Spain.

I don't want to start a forum flamewar (is that the word?) with the name calling. I just want to know if I'd get a refund. However, I can see why people would hesitate.

So then, new question.

If I buy a used PS3 at GameStop and it doesn't work can I return it and get my money back? I guess my worry is that they will tell to take another PS3 or give me store-credit.

Rocko my man, I think you added a few more "!" than what it originally was. As for your gamestop website issue, delete cookies, cache, and history. Your PC might be a little confused.

[quote name='rabbitt']I like flowery for his Thom Yorke posts.[/QUOTE]

You could say I have a certifiable healthy obsession with all things Radiohead and music I like in general.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well, looks like I'll be attending my first concert in August![/QUOTE]
What act?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back