Take JolietJake with you, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']Looks like netflix has the entire X-Files series on instant watch.[/QUOTE]

Free month trial time.

Uhn uhn uhn. cheahhhhh

edit: No credit card.

........thank you for the chorrent idea.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What a bummer.[/QUOTE]

I had that happen once -- but it wasn't just another guy -- it was another couple, sorta... so it would've been 2 and 2. But the girl that I was kind of "with" at that time wasn't having it. They had been trying to recruit a different couple prior to -- but that couple had a locking door and had done so and pretended to have passed out. The guy and the girl who were pursuing this ended up almost recruiting another 2 guys... but the girl threw one of them out because he was married. The best part of all of it was when my buddy who was supposed to be sleeping in the room they did this in showed up to go to bed. There was a whole fiasco with him trying to get his sleeping bag out of the room which was rather hilarious at the time. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Kick-Ass probably has to be the gayest shit, since it has high recommendations from JJ and LP.[/QUOTE]
That's not a fair assumption, LP likes things with little girls and lots of colors.

[quote name='Brak']Made this before I went to work, this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YozqHCOpVe8

I hope you enjoy it!

I was going to make an animation after the start screen... I'll probably still do it, when I get the chance.[/QUOTE]
That's pretty cool. Did you use a legit tracker to make the song? Double-cool if so.

[quote name='GXSCC']A unique type of MIDI player from Japanese developer GASHISOFT. When a MIDI file is dragged and dropped on top of the GXSCC window, GXSCC will play it back as if it were a song composed for Konami's SCC sound chip.[/quote]
Oh, you slacker. Now its only single-cool.

what's wrong with Kick-Ass? I figured you dudes would enjoy it since it was independently funded, and had bad words.
It has Criterion Collection written all over it!

[quote name='zewone']Kick-Ass probably has to be the gayest shit, since it has high recommendations from JJ and LP.[/QUOTE]
It is man, don't go see it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Get your Captain $$$$$$ ass back to the GGT and take JolietJake with you.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:o
what is GGT? OTT? RFD?

I've been trying to figure this out but can't find anything anywhere.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just saw this on GAF:

http://www.theblurayblog.com/2010/0...m-announces-6-film-star-wars-saga-on-blu-ray/

All 6 Star Wars movies being released to blu-ray with "tons of newly found extra material".[/QUOTE]

So you're Mark Schwartz?

[quote name='Brak']Made this before I went to work, this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YozqHCOpVe8

I hope you enjoy it!

I was going to make an animation after the start screen... I'll probably still do it, when I get the chance.[/QUOTE]

Wow, so cool. You have to finish it off with an animation. And don't give me that "I'm too lazy" excuse.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hey Rhode Islander, get the fuck out.[/QUOTE]

Go suck quahogs out of James Woods' ass.
God damn Rhode Islanders.

I want to buy an acer netbook/notebook that came out less than six montjhs ago and it looks like it's not even in production anymore. No one has it in stock. I mean, wtf.

JFD - I'd play with you but a few months ago I was trying to emulate the coolness of my internet hero SeanR and thus I bought Borderlands for that triple.

(also, this hummingbird tattoo on my chest isn't healing properly)

[quote name='Maklershed']JFD - I'd play with you but a few months ago I was trying to emulate the coolness of my internet hero SeanR and thus I bought Borderlands for that triple.

(also, this hummingbird tattoo on my chest isn't healing properly)[/QUOTE]

You got a tatoo of a Hummingbird? Didn't you ever see Benjamin Buttons. People with hummingbird tatoos on their chest get shot to death on tugboats by german uboats.

I would advise you to never get on a boat.

fuck sony

So my system decided that it didnt want to read my bluray discs again so I called up Sony. Did the same procedure like on Tuesday and it still wont work. Guy said that its probably dead then and that I need to have it repaired, but they're gonna charge me again and it will cost (after tax) around $170. Told him to forget it and I'll rather use the money to save up for a Slim. :bomb:

For all the bad shit that people talk about MS, at least they know how to take care of their customers. My 360 bricked about a year ago and the warranty was way over yet they still fixed it for free.

[quote name='TheRock88']fuck sony

So my system decided that it didnt want to read my bluray discs again so I called up Sony. Did the same procedure like on Tuesday and it still wont work. Guy said that its probably dead then and that I need to have it repaired, but they're gonna charge me again and it will cost (after tax) around $170. Told him to forget it and I'll rather use the money to save up for a Slim. :bomb:

For all the bad shit that people talk about MS, at least they know how to take care of their customers. My 360 bricked about a year ago and the warranty was way over yet they still fixed it for free.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. An accquaintance's 360 took forever to get repaired and he went off on the phone. Got it fixed for free plus a couple free games. Good games.

The PS3 is a fucking mess.

[quote name='Maklershed']JFD - I'd play with you but a few months ago I was trying to emulate the coolness of my internet hero SeanR and thus I bought Borderlands for that triple.

(also, this hummingbird tattoo on my chest isn't healing properly)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I want to buy an acer netbook/notebook that came out less than six montjhs ago and it looks like it's not even in production anymore. No one has it in stock. I mean, wtf.[/QUOTE]
Sell it to me for pennies. Maybe a nickle too.

[quote name='TheCapn010']:twoguns:
I just killed your fuckin radio.[/QUOTE]

Seriously you got to stop. Don't come in here acting the way you are acting and think that shit is going to slide. Learn your place and shut the fuck up before you get thrown out on your ass. It is pretty obvious you can't be older than thirteen.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Seriously you got to stop. Don't come in here acting the way you are acting and think that shit is going to slide. Learn your place and shut the fuck up before you get thrown out on your ass. It is pretty obvious you can't be older than thirteen.[/QUOTE]

That was reference to his avatar/custom title pertaining to the film Do The Right Thing wherein Danny Aiello (who plays Sal) smashes Radio Raheem's ...radio... with a bat and proceeds to make that statement you see above.

Furthermore, I'm not spamming a RANDOM thread that serves a particular use with gibberish and toilet jokes, and like everyone else you see here, am just having a little bit of good natured fun.

So uh... yeah. :speaktothehand:

I love how hours can melt away browsing Google Earth. I have been tracing cities/places from Band of Brothers and David Kenyon Webster's book Parachute Infantry.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I want to buy an acer netbook/notebook that came out less than six montjhs ago and it looks like it's not even in production anymore. No one has it in stock. I mean, wtf.[/QUOTE]
Acer? Get an Asus, man.

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey Capn, you got any friends you could invite to come here?

:rofl: :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Sure.

Do you? :booty:

And yeah, as an owner of a Acer, um... There are better budget laptops out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back