Tales of Xillia Collector’s Edition Includes Milla Figurine & Art Book - $100

Ecofreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
From SiliconEra today.

Tales of Xillia is getting a collector’s edition in North America and Europe, Namco Bandai have announced.

The collector’s edition will come in limited edition packaging and will include the game, a Milla Maxwell figurine, a 100-page art book and a music CD.

The Tales of Xillia collector’s edition will cost $99.99 in North America and €99.99/£85.99 in Europe. Meanwhile, the regular game will cost $60 in North America. Namco will release the RPG on August 6th in North America and August 9th in Europe.

You’ll be able to pre-order the Tales of Xillia collector’s edition from “participating retailers” in North America. In Europe, the collector’s edition is up for pre-order at Namco’s Tales store. Only 10,000 copies will be available at the online store.

tales_ce.jpg

Pre-order is currently available on Gamestop.com.

Figure is 21.5 cm (8.46 in.). Thanks midlifecrisisMkII for finding it out!!

Last edited by a moderator:
gamestop is the worst place to preorder it.

I preorder the collector edition on April 16.

Then I found out on August 13 (cuz I was wondering why I havent receive my preorder yet), that I found out that they cancelled my order.

They didn't even send me a damm email saying they cancel it.

This is sooo mess up.

Also, sometimes I don't go back to playing a game until months later and hop between various games. I don't remember the controls for all the games so a manual is very handy to look up something.
For me, the worse part about not playing a RPG for months is forgetting about where I am in the story and what I'm suppose to be doing lol

I know this is a bit of a manual/figurine thread but how does everyone like the game? I'm very interested but hesitant to pull the trigger.
I am really enjoying the story and combat system. The voice acting is also pretty good; I'm just a little disappointed in Milla's voice, but it's not too bad.

I'm enjoying the game so far. I'd already played about half (maybe two-thirds?) of it in Japanese, but it's nice to fully understand what's going on in the plot (my Japanese is so-so). But I am a fan of the Tales franchise, and have yet to meet a Tales game I couldn't find some enjoyment in.

Is the Japanese version of Teepo's voice as annoying as the English one? I guess not?
No, it definitely is (in my opinion). I was actually pleased with the English voice, because I was expecting it to be worse. I don't mind Teepo in general, though. (I liked Mieu in Abyss as well.)

It hiccups at times, but I haven't seen anything that approaches "unbearable".  I guess some people are just more sensitive about that kind of thing, but it looks and runs great imo.  Fantastic game, definitely living up to my expectations (around the 20 hour mark right now).  

I'm over 50 hours, and didn't see as many framerate dips until after the Fezel Marsh part. It definitely is noticeable when 5+ human enemies all use flamethrowers.

Since its bumped, I'm playing on normal, felt a little too easy, I want to enter a new region where grinding is necessary like Graces F, anyone else feel the same way? Perhaps I should up the difficulty level, I hear that gives you better drops, now I never had drop that is better than what's sold in stores.

Since its bumped, I'm playing on normal, felt a little too easy, I want to enter a new region where grinding is necessary like Graces F, anyone else feel the same way? Perhaps I should up the difficulty level, I hear that gives you better drops, now I never had drop that is better than what's sold in stores.
You should generally be playing on moderate. Up that sucker.

How good is the CE artbook? I have the CE, and a couple LE copies. I was gonna just open up the LE since the DLC is the same for both versions correct?

the only thing that i really want from the CE is the artbook. Its my understanding that its better than the one in the LE. To those who've flipped though it: how much better? I need to decide if im gonna open the CE just for that pretty much, or live with the lesser one in the regulr LE

I play on Hard Mode. I don't really pay attention to drops, but you definitely get more of an EXP boost. I started on Moderate and felt it was relatively unchallenging. Actually the real main difference between Moderate and Hard is that enemies have 2x more HP for longer battles.

Quick heads up for those of you that missed out, ToX CE is back in stock over at Gamestop, and you can still use the code "GUST15" for $15 off & "SAVER" for free shipping, get on it guys!  

seems like it's out of stock on Amazon?
just got mine today :D not sure to keep or sell :/ (the figurine is kinda nice)
I already have the LE

bread's done
Back