Target AD 4-6 to 4-12 (Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all video games)

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Said unavailable online and not sold in store. Someone said he saw PS3 version
yea that not sold in store don't mean nothing on target website half the stuff says that yet they still carry the stuff here a example:

MADzaAN.png

[quote name="RiceQuakes" post="11654296" timestamp="1396202760"]No, the best way is B2G1.[/quote]you're loco man the best way is to buy 2 get 1

don't try to talk common sense to the gcu fangirls . that weird creepy nerd cult will talk up gcu in every topic
Love how the experts/mathematicians assume we all paid $120 for gcu. I always thought most CAG regulars paid $30 or $60. I paid $30 and have yet to hear how it is a bad deal for me that makes any mathematical sense. Please enlighten me. Math please if you can do that

Love how the experts/mathematicians assume we all paid $120 for gcu. I always thought most CAG regulars paid $30 or $60. I paid $30 and have yet to hear how it is a bad deal for me that makes any mathematical sense. Please enlighten me. Math please if you can do that
Too much math makes his head hurt.

considering dkctf dark souls 2 and something else. but yes like everyone else my backlog is huge Just used a buy 2 used get 1 free at gs so I may not pick anything up

I just got a Wii U without games. What's the best way to take advantage of the B2G1?
I'm assuming you're looking for the best 3 games to pick up? I dont know why everybody decided to troll your question so I'll give you a real answer. You want first party Nintendo titles since they rarely drop in price. I'd get Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, and then either Donkey Kong/Wind Waker HD/NSMB U.

1. Does the RED card stack with B2G1?  (Would expect it to, which would help alleviate tax addition, but would like to make sure.)

2. Can you get a 5% discount with the RED card by applying the day you get the B2G1 at the store?

Edit:

3. Would preorders work if done online? (Probably not, but doesn't hurt to ask if anyone knows for sure :) )

1. Does the RED card stack with B2G1? (Would expect it to, which would help alleviate tax addition, but would like to make sure.)
2. Can you get a 5% discount with the RED card by applying the day you get the B2G1 at the store?

Edit:
3. Would preorders work if done online? (Probably not, but doesn't hurt to ask if anyone knows for sure :) )
Yes on 1 and 2. Sometimes yes on 3. You have to understand that only select titles apply online. In store it is any that apply.

With target b2g1, can you get more than one copy of the same game?
Yes but policy normally says no. System will allow it if employee allows it. Just fyi I'm not a boob guy but I've caught myself staring at your avatar with my mouth open on several occasions.

I'm assuming you're looking for the best 3 games to pick up? I dont know why everybody decided to troll your question so I'll give you a real answer. You want first party Nintendo titles since they rarely drop in price. I'd get Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, and then either Donkey Kong/Wind Waker HD/NSMB U.
Thanks. I've been on this site longer than a good portion of these people. I'm obviously wondering what games I should get as a new console owner. Thanks for giving a real response.

If you give BB $120 upfront, sure...
I paid $30 for two years. Saved $12 on South Park Stick of Truth, got $20 in certificates, traded it back in for $44 ($4 bonus from GCU). There's a reason why most of us jumped on that right away and it factors into our purchase decisions. B2G1 is really only worth it on first party Nintendo games anyway, regardless of store.

don't try to talk common sense to the gcu fangirls . that weird creepy nerd cult will talk up gcu in every topic
If I search through your post you promise I won't find you in posting in the GCU thread asking for one of those $30 coupons?

The Wii U with $50 GC is tempting. I hate to be that guy but are you able to price match gift card promos like that at Best Buy or is it YMMV?
I admit, I'm kind of tempted too. I was temped by last/this weeks $25 offer at Target/Best Buy. Might try and see if I can get Best Buy to match it. No interest in buying it from Target when I've got BB credit. Most of the Best Buys around me usually will. Far more YMMV in getting them to match a B2G1 but may try that as well IF I pick up said Wii-U.

With target b2g1, can you get more than one copy of the same game?
A lot of times they say no in their ads. :whistle2:/

Woo time to grab some World of Warcraft Timecards if they still sell them in the box, Those always counted towards B2G1. Need to prepare for Warlords of Draenor.

now we need another 30% video game coupon...lol
Getting games like:

Super Mario 3D World ($28)

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Game w/blue Wiimote ($28)

Wii Party U w/black Wiimote ($28)

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed Wii U ($14)

New Super Luigi U ($14)

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii U ($14)

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds ($18.xx)

Mario Party: Island Tour ($18.xx)

Sonic Lost World 3DS ($18.xx)

Pokemon X ($14)

Pokemon Y ($14)

...After B2G1F and 30% off... those were the days! :bow:

Also $299.99 w/free $50 GC for the New Super Mario U + Luigi U Deluxe Set is a good deal, IMO. Assuming most here (like me) have to pay sales tax factor in that free $50 GC and you're essentially getting this for $27x.xx after tax. For New Yorker's it would be $299.99 + NYS 8% = $323.99 - free $50 GC = $273.99 :)

So what the hell should I get lol I am going to buy PVZ and then what, I already have TF, battlefield 4. cod ghosts, and Dead rising 3!

Any other games 39.99? Rayman legends maybe?

GCU not working on PC games makes this a bit more tempting for say Diablo expansion, Pokemon X, Bravely Default or something along those lines.  I've actually been playing games as I buy them lately (WHAT) so I'm not even scared!

GCU not working on PC games makes this a bit more tempting for say Diablo expansion, Pokemon X, Bravely Default or something along those lines. I've actually been playing games as I buy them lately (WHAT) so I'm not even scared!
Um if you talking about best buy GCU then yes it does work on pc games

With Target allowing you to do prorated returns on one or two of the games, I always just consider it a 33% off sale ( assuming you buy three games equally priced). That flexibility makes it easier than having to come up with 3 games I want.

With Target allowing you to do prorated returns on one or two of the games, I always just consider it a 33% off sale ( assuming you buy three games equally priced). That flexibility makes it easier than having to come up with 3 games I want.
this. before even leaving the store, just stop by and return 1-2 games at the desk (if you dont want 3). $40 for a recently launched game that will hold value is always a good proposition.

I will get BB Pricematch next week  and my local BB have no problem price match with TRU BOG1 40% or 50% off or Buy 2 Get 1 Free :)

I personally find little value in B2G1 at MSRP
GCU with patience is equal to the best MSRP b2g1
$32 per game. $114 for 3 games at target w/red card vs $96 for 3 during a BB b2g1. Just waiting for a $40 BB gets you all games for $32 yr round. Not you but some people just don't get it 2 yrs of $32 games is worth $30 or $60 GCU.

And since he asked for the best way to take advantage, he should try to group 3 same priced games together to maximize savings, such as mario3d,pikmin,nsmbu in one purchase as $60 games and kong,windwaker +something else maybe sonic lost world as $50 games instead of buying 2 $60 and 1 $50 game, assuming he wants all those games. nsmbu is $48 at target online right now though, so sometimes you can get better deals ordering online if prices hold.

This $50 GC with WiiU makes a permanent price drop seem really likely soon. Interesting to see what bestbuy's ad will have.

There are a couple Vita games I've been looking to get, but my Target barely has any vita games. Does this B2G1 work online?

There are a couple Vita games I've been looking to get, but my Target barely has any vita games. Does this B2G1 work online?
It does but since only select titles qualify online, you will prob get most of your vita games in your store. Your store may have few but they will all work. Then return one or two that you dont want.

I think I'm going in for Layton, ToS Chronicles, and either MGS:GZ or Yoshi for my last choice.

Was gonna do Infamous SS, but Sony games drop relatively quickly that I can see myself getting it for $25 or so around the fall with no problems. Plus I have no other full-priced titles I'm interested in at the moment anyways.

Of course a lot of the games I want like Demon Gaze and Conception II come out the week after this...

That always seems to be the case. Even for niche games like those.

Of course a lot of the games I want like Demon Gaze and Conception II come out the week after this...

That always seems to be the case. Even for niche games like those.
There has been talk about some success on buying a game at the same price (or 2) and swapping them out later. YMMV though.

Damn, I'd love to get in on A Link Between Worlds and MAYBE Yoshi's Island 3DS..... but no 3rd game for me.  Oh well.... maybe next time.

Not one to talk much on the forums but I read alot but just a heads up Yoshi's New Island was a terrible game.  Very upset coming from a huge Yoshi fan.  

bread's done
Back