Target AD 4-6 to 4-12 (Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all video games)

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to get DK country and wind Waker wii u, and titanfall 360. Can I but dk, Zelda, and a $60 360 game today, then return/exchange 360 game next week (on gift receipt) next week?

Don't want to wait for titanfall release because dk or Zelda may be gone.
if you return the $60 game the return value only gna be $46.67 then it gna cost $60 to buy Titanfall. Your best bet since the other two games you want is $50 a piece is buy a third $50 game you don't want them return it keeping the two you want. Then when titanfall come out buy it plus two $60 games you don't want then return those two $60 games

Are those games?
They get you credit for battle.net and steam to buy things from them. Read a post in the past that someone was able to get it during the last buy 2 get 1, was hoping that someone knows if they consider those "video games" and would be able to avail the promo.

They get you credit for battle.net and steam to buy things from them. Read a post in the past that someone was able to get it during the last buy 2 get 1, was hoping that someone knows if they consider those "video games" and would be able to avail the promo.
I was being sarcastic. No, this deal only works on physical games (disk).

Only way I see someone getting this is if the employee doesn't know what their doing or doesn't care and adjusted it for them.

I don't so otherwise that would mean xbox cards and psn cards and eshop cards would be buy 2 get one free to which they aren't

Interestingly,  online Target, FIFA14 is not on the B2G1 selection, but Kinect Rivals is.  Very odd.

Is Infamous Second Son for the PS4 included in the deal? If yes is their Infamous the Limited Edition?

I found one copy of Metal Gear Solid VITA, which changed my plans. Had a $60 GC so ended up getting:

Metal Gear Solid VITA
Infamous Second Son LE
FFX HD Limited Edition (last one)

Not too bad for around $40 after red card.

I'd like to get DK country and wind Waker wii u, and titanfall 360. Can I but dk, Zelda, and a $60 360 game today, then return/exchange 360 game next week (on gift receipt) next week?

if you return the $60 game the return value only gna be $46.67 then it gna cost $60 to buy Titanfall. Your best bet since the other two games you want is $50 a piece is buy a third $50 game you don't want them return it keeping the two you want. Then when titanfall come out buy it plus two $60 games you don't want then return those two $60 games
But, couldnt he just exchange the $60 game for Titanfall?

Most prices are a little too high to make it worthwhile, imo.  But here are a few in-stock that stand out to me for being recent or rarely on sale or whatever:

- Fallout: New Vegas: Ultimate Edition (PS3) - $20

- FFX/X-2 HD - $40 (PS3, in-store only)

- Tales of Symphonia HD (PS3) - $40

- Zone of the Enders 1&2 HD (PS3) - $14

- Bravely Default (3DS) - $40 (in-store only)

- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) - $40

Ended up getting 

New Super Mario U

Super Mario 3D World

Pikman 3

for $114 after price matching Amazon then went back later and got 

DK Country Tropical Freeze

Bravely Default 

New Yoshi's Island 

for $86. I think I did well overall.

if I order 3 games for Instore pickup can I price match once I get there ?

was gonna order donkey kong country tropical freeze yoshis new island and mario party 3ds

was wanting to price match dck to amazons price of 39.99

found on targets site you can price match with an Instore pickup.

Not sure how long amazon will have the $39.99 price on Dck though and it will be next Saturday before I can get to target.

It sucks when you prefer digital, I would love to get in on this deal but then id have to hustle to sell them off and buy the digital versions.

if I order 3 games for Instore pickup can I price match once I get there ? was gonna order donkey kong country tropical freeze yoshis new island and mario party 3dswas wanting to price match dck to amazons price of 39.99found on targets site you can price match with an Instore pickup. Not sure how long amazon will have the $39.99 price on Dck though and it will be next Saturday before I can get to target.
Do you offer price matching on Store Pickup items?
We can make a price adjustment to the current in-store price or a local retail competitor’s price. This must be requested at pickup by you or your alternate pickup person. Some restrictions apply. Get the details about our Price Match Guarantee

So by there policy you will have to do it at the pickup and amazon price will have to be the same at the moment of pickup so if you can't until Saturday your only hope really is that amazon price is the same and in stock on Saturday

Anyone remember if Amazon or BB did a B2G1 last year.
Of course most retailers do 2 per year Amazon maybe a lil more frequent b/c they match larger retailers b2g1 & do their own.
BB`s last one was Nov-Dec IIRC there was a big debate when some CAG said "BB never does those sales ever" LoL

Their next gen game prices make me sad. Many of the games were going for $30 or less throughout this year.
That`s why b2g1 isn`t really all that great unless pm`d. Most $60 games have been avail for about 50% off w/i 6-8 weeks w/gcu just wait em out.

I ended up getting Wind Waker HD for 41.41 and FF13-3 for 39.99 PMd off amazon and snagged the FFX/X-2 Limited Ed off this deal. Kind of surprised the PM worked since the FF13-3 is a target only edition with a steelbook case and Cloud DLC. 

I was being sarcastic. No, this deal only works on physical games (disk).

Only way I see someone getting this is if the employee doesn't know what their doing or doesn't care and adjusted it for them.
Last time, the WoW time card that were in the box counted towards the B2G1 deal. But the the time cards that are not boxed and are just hanging with the rest of the sub cards or time cards, did not count.

Target really has the best customer service (except for losing your credit card info)

Pricematched Lightning Returns with Amazon's $40 and got Diablo 3 RoS and the new Yoshi's Island for $86

Just snagged LEGO Marvel, FIFA 14 and Ghosts for $73 total.

In case anyone is wondering, I PM'd LEGO to Amazon $42, FIFA and Ghosts to BB $40, then used my 10% moving coupon which actually took 10% off the pre total of $120 which was sweet.

Of course most retailers do 2 per year Amazon maybe a lil more frequent b/c they match larger retailers b2g1 & do their own.
BB`s last one was Nov-Dec IIRC there was a big debate when some CAG said "BB never does those sales ever" LoL

That`s why b2g1 isn`t really all that great unless pm`d. Most $60 games have been avail for about 50% off w/i 6-8 weeks w/gcu just wait em out.
Amazon hasn't done a B2G1 in about two years. So yeah.

The last time they did one without restrictions was the Vita launch. Anything else was invitation only or involved target e-mail codes.

Price matched lightning returns to amazon for $40 and got two other $40 games (bravely default and tales of symphonies) to complete my rpg trifecta. Maybe try Lego hobbit later this week with two others to be returned

I know I didn't get the best deals, but I found a Lightning Returns steelbook and X|X-2 LE for PS3 that I'll probably keep as sealed copies and then got Stick of Truth for my lady.

The last time they did one without restrictions was the Vita launch. Anything else was invitation only or involved target e-mail codes.
longer then that wasn't it? There was November 2010, November 2011 and October 2009

Really? Are you saying they haven`t done their own in 2 years or they haven`t done any?
I thought they`d always copy Walmart, Target, BB & TRU sometimes plus with the "alert amazon" people they`d get it done.

They did B2G1 free for PS4 games.
Invite only. It wasn't an open B2G1.

Really? Are you saying they haven`t done their own in 2 years or they haven`t done any?
I thought they`d always copy Walmart, Target, BB & TRU sometimes plus with the "alert amazon" people they`d get it done.
Yes it's been quite awhile. They used to copy all the B2G1 and B1G% off deals but it has been a very long time since that happened.

Good deal. PM'd Diablo 3, TLOU, and NFS Rivals (PS3) for $30 each. Traded in NFS Rivals and Diablo to BBY for $60.80. Great way to get some of these games cheap af. Thought I'd share with everyone since I've got all I want now!

But, couldnt he just exchange the $60 game for Titanfall?
thats what I was hoping, keep the DK tropic freeze & zelda wind waker, return the 360 and exchange for titanfall 360. if not, does target give gift receipts for B2G1?

Oh are you talking about the 3 day window where they had 3-4 titles to choose from? BF, NFS, FIFA and maybe one other?

Regardless Amazon isn't going to run a retailer specific B2G1. If this was a Sony or MS sponsored promotion there might be a chance.

Oh are you talking about the 3 day window where they had 3-4 titles to choose from? BF, NFS, FIFA and maybe one other?

Regardless Amazon isn't going to run a retailer specific B2G1. If this was a Sony or MS sponsored promotion there might be a chance.
No, it was open B2G1. The "code" was just for people that had ordered 1-2 games to get a free game or B1G1.

I got Killzone, Knack and Lego Marvel with it.

No, it was open B2G1. The "code" was just for people that had ordered 1-2 games to get a free game or B1G1.
I remember them doing something but passed because only a handful of multiplatform titles (BF, NFS, Madden, etc.) were in stock at the time and most of those were backordered several weeks.

Big difference in running a console sponsored launch B2G1 and matching another retailers promotion---something they haven't done since before the Vita came out.

I remember them doing something but passed because only a handful of multiplatform titles (BF, NFS, Madden, etc.) were in stock at the time and most of those were backordered several weeks.

Big difference in running a console sponsored launch B2G1 and matching another retailers promotion---something they haven't done since before the Vita came out.
this was the last real b2g1 amazon sale I believe so yes it been awhile http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000741821&plgroup=1

Yes it's been quite awhile. They used to copy all the B2G1 and B1G% off deals but it has been a very long time since that happened.
WTF really?

You've been on CAG for a while so I`m sure you remember the MASSIVE debates about AMZ being the best regarding games. Pre 20% GCU b2g1 was a "decent" deal definitely one of the most hyped deals for sure. Now looking back with GCU like 3 yrs old so pretty much the only plus for amazon was tax...and that wasn`t even better considering 60 days pm would deduct $20 plus the tax on the $20.

Any chance I'd be able to PM 3 copies of Animal Crossing? (amazon $29) I bought 2 for this price at a different store, but still have them sealed. I'd love to get two copies for my siblings and one for me -free- so we can all play together.

Any chance I'd be able to PM 3 copies of Animal Crossing? (amazon $29) I bought 2 for this price at a different store, but still have them sealed. I'd love to get two copies for my siblings and one for me -free- so we can all play together.
it will be ymmv cause officially it against there price match policy
Limit of one competitor online price match per identical item, per guest.

bread's done
Back