Target Black Friday ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='barrit']I guess no retailers are doing deals on the 3DS XL.

Oh well, in for some boots with the fur![/QUOTE]

I was hoping someone would have the 3DS XL on sale but it doesn't look anyone will, also not a single retailer is doing any deals on PS Vita games

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I was hoping someone would have the 3DS XL on sale but it doesn't look anyone will, also not a single retailer is doing any deals on PS Vita games[/QUOTE]

I saw a $14.99 Vita Mortal Kombat on 1 of these pages. Lol. I think it was a BF deal. Oh well, seeing as how it was $10 at GS, twice, anyway.

I agree, more Vita game deals! I'd get Silent Hill for cheap.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I saw a $14.99 Vita Mortal Kombat on 1 of these pages. Lol. I think it was a BF deal. Oh well, seeing as how it was $10 at GS, twice, anyway.

I agree, more Vita game deals! I'd get Silent Hill for cheap.[/QUOTE]

yeah Best buy is going to have it for $15 but I already bought it at gamestop during one of those $10 sales. All I really wanted was to see some/any Vita games on sale

i really hate these Xbox 360 Kinect bundles.
I have a Kinect. Just want a new 360 to replace my phat.

If the Redcard allows stuff to be bought on Wednesday, then I'm in for as many MSP cards as they'll let me buy. (Just kidding, I wouldn't buy more than a dozen)

[quote name='Solder']If the Redcard allows stuff to be bought on Wednesday, then I'm in for as many MSP cards as they'll let me buy. (Just kidding, I wouldn't buy more than a dozen)[/QUOTE]

A dozen +1.

Great for DLC and movies.

I wonder if my local store is going to be smart enough to limit the M$ points. If not I know 2 hoarders that will grab them all.

They aren't true el Hoardos, but when there is decent money to be made they will kill an innocent child.

[quote name='dominator']lol I'm hoping to get in on the 1600 MSP deal. Also, that 50" Westinghouse TV isn't too bad.[/QUOTE]

Its a good deal on that TV cause it blows.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Good deal on MSP, if you can get your hands on some.

Also $200 Vita with Lego Batman 2. Tempting...wish the AC Vita bundle was $200 somewhere.[/QUOTE]

The COD bundle for 199 is much better. Comes with a memory card and COD. You can get Lego Batman for $20 or so right now.

[quote name='Solder']If the Redcard allows stuff to be bought on Wednesday, then I'm in for as many MSP cards as they'll let me buy. (Just kidding, I wouldn't buy more than a dozen)[/QUOTE]

If you plan on doing this I highly advise you to get your cards from another store. (IE Bestbuy, Walmart, Walgreens) just take the cards as they have no value and take them to the target you are planning on getting the points from. I only suggest this cause that's a lot of cards you will be taking away from others at that specific store.

Yes I know its kind of a grey area, but I have been told by fastcard in the past that this is what you should do if you come across no stock at another store.

MSP cards would make awesome stocking stuffers.

I hope the limit is like 3 of them. Enough to make you want to go out and get them, but not let 1 person just buy them all and then try and flip them on craigslist for 12 bucks a piece.

[quote name='Solder']MSP cards would make awesome stocking stuffers.

I hope the limit is like 3 of them. Enough to make you want to go out and get them, but not let 1 person just buy them all and then try and flip them on craigslist for 12 bucks a piece.[/QUOTE]

lol at CL. If you're smart you know where to get retail price for them (its not hard to find).

[quote name='computingwarren']Thank god for having a red card.

15- 1600 MSP points. $150.

Winning!!!![/QUOTE]

LOL

Yeah good luck getting 15. You'd be lucky if there is 10 per store and that people won't beat you to them.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']LOL

Yeah good luck getting 15. You'd be lucky if there is 10 per store and that people won't beat you to them.[/QUOTE]

Haha I meant online ;)

[quote name='bzchanboy']If you plan on doing this I highly advise you to get your cards from another store. (IE Bestbuy, Walmart, Walgreens) just take the cards as they have no value and take them to the target you are planning on getting the points from. I only suggest this cause that's a lot of cards you will be taking away from others at that specific store.

Yes I know its kind of a grey area, but I have been told by fastcard in the past that this is what you should do if you come across no stock at another store.[/QUOTE]

This is legal?

[quote name='jwcdis']i really hate these Xbox 360 Kinect bundles.
I have a Kinect. Just want a new 360 to replace my phat.[/QUOTE]

Too bad Walmart didn't bring back the $200 Kinect bundle with $50 gift card. That Kinect has been looking interesting. Oh well. Maybe I'll snag an $89 Wii!:)

[quote name='dominator']This is legal?[/QUOTE]

Yes cause the cards are not owned by the store. Fastcard the company that makes many of these giftcard's leases the space for their cards to be in the stores.

[quote name='bzchanboy']Yes cause the cards are not owned by the store. Fastcard the company that makes many of these giftcard's leases the space for their cards to be in the stores.[/QUOTE]

But wouldn't walking in and leaving, mean stealing?

The controller "doorbuster" for $39 almost seems like a mistake. I can get a 360 controller right now cheaper on amazon, and a Dual Shock 3 for a couple bucks more. And to have a controller as a doorbuster is just odd even if it was a better price.

[quote name='bzchanboy']Yes cause the cards are not owned by the store. Fastcard the company that makes many of these giftcard's leases the space for their cards to be in the stores.[/QUOTE]

These aren't Fastcards. These are Microsoft cards that are specifically provided to that store. What you are suggesting is called shoplifting and fraud.

Target opens @ 9pm this year? I'll be @ walmart during that time. Oh well.

My walmart has not and will not PM bf ads. Lucky for those that do pm @ walmart.

[quote name='computingwarren']But wouldn't walking in and leaving, mean stealing?[/QUOTE]

Technically its not stealing, as the cards have no value. It truly is a grey zone. The more unfortunate thing is that some stores don't understand this. They also aren't informed enough to know that they don't even own the cards.

This only applies to the Fastcards that are near the music section and the point/live/psn cards. Target has their own cards so don't get those confused.

Target = fail ! The only thing im expecting pretty good from toys r us is the usual b1g1 for 5$ on 59.99 games and mabye a solid vita/3ds deal. As for gamestop and amazon we will see

[quote name='seanr1221']I'll easily buy 5 1600 point cards[/QUOTE]

Good luck my friend, I'm hoarding all of em right when I bust that door ;)

[quote name='bzchanboy']Technically its not stealing, as the cards have no value. It truly is a grey zone. The more unfortunate thing is that some stores don't understand this. They also aren't informed enough to know that they don't even own the cards.

This only applies to the Fastcards that are near the music section and the point/live/psn cards. Target has their own cards so don't get those confused.[/QUOTE]

Lmfao. I guess you are to explain all of this to a store manager and have them confirm it BEFORE you walk out with the card/s.

Like everybody else, I'd like to get in on those 1600 MSPs for $10. If you can buy more than one I will buy whatever the limit is. If there are any left.....

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Lmfao. I guess you are to explain all of this to a store manager and have them confirm it BEFORE you walk out with the card/s.[/QUOTE]

Yes that would probably be best.

I only brought this up due to the fact I can see already that a lot of people already are plotting to buy a lot of them. I know target does not keep a large quantity on hand at any given time.

You guys think if they do run out of MSP, they could just print out the codes on the receipt like best buy did last year with their Xbox live cards?

Can we get off the morality conversation, please?
People will do as they please, and it's just clutter.
Disappointing ad, but so far I've not seen anything from any retailer that points to amazing deals anywhere to be found.

[quote name='dragonjud']Can we get off the morality conversation, please?
Disappointing ad, but so far I've not seen anything from any retailer that points to amazing deals anywhere to be found.[/QUOTE]

Not even wallmarts deals ?

Disappointing ad, but so far I've not seen anything from any retailer that points to amazing deals anywhere to be found.[/QUOTE]

Presidential years are always disappointing years. That much has been true at least for the last 12 years I've been into BF ads. This year is no surprise, walmart seems to be the only active retailer with any good specials.

Targets ad also suffers from their BF formula, which is getting stale. Last 3 years have seen pretty much the same exact products and manufactures.

Easy to put people on ignore. CLICK. See!:)

[quote name='HydroX']Target seems like a good place to price match video games on BF, plus the discount from the Redcard will almost negate tax.

Edit: Could've swore Target was PMing BF deals. Going to be a lot of pissy customers (More so than usual) if that's the case, because a ton of people have the assumption that they are price matching BF deals. Oh boy.[/QUOTE]

They were not excluding black Friday when they first announced their price matching. However 1-2 weeks later they added it in... They must of forgot or ran the numbers and said fuck

[quote name='tylerh1701']Good deal on MSP, if you can get your hands on some.

Also $200 Vita with Lego Batman 2. Tempting...wish the AC Vita bundle was $200 somewhere.[/QUOTE]

My same thought. I like the one at BB more though. $200 for the COD LE one.

Did you miss the Walmart ad?

Don't remember where I read it, but Target did make it clear they weren't going to compete on BF or Xmas Holiday sales. It definitely shows with that pathetic ad. They're counting on the sheep that already shop with them to be clueless about going else where. fuck that and fuck them.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']My same thought. I like the one at BB more though. $200 for the COD LE one.[/QUOTE]

But isn't the 200 COD bundle at best buy going to be gone in the first 30 seconds of Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back