Target Clearance Thread XXII

Pokemon White 2 was $17.98 at my Target last night, will go back tomorrow and see if it rings up at $10.

Ninja Gaiden 3 Wii U also dropped to $9 at my Target.

Pokemon White 2 is still 17. XX over here. Skylanders Giants starter pack for 3DS was $25. Lots of Bose/SOL headphones at my store, though.

So i found this (Bioshock Infinite premium edition) today at one of my local targets. They had at least 2 of them. Didn't see anything else on clearance.
Pull anything good in the Journey Into Nyx boosters? I bought 2 today and pulled Iroas and Keranos. :D/

Remember: Defiance is going f2p in July, I think. (later on 360, but still going f2p)

Tempted to pick up Rapture for the packaging and goodies and trade in the copy of the first game. (have a UK steelbook edition, with a region free disc)

For SoCal CAGs looking for Pokemon White Version 2, there are three copies at the West Covina Target at the Eastland Center for $17.

Pokemon White 2 is still 17. XX over here. Skylanders Giants starter pack for 3DS was $25. Lots of Bose/SOL headphones at my store, though.

Pull anything good in the Journey Into Nyx boosters? I bought 2 today and pulled Iroas and Keranos. :D/
I did manage to pull a Ajani and Godsend which i was happy about for only 4 packs. Got to love how target always sells things before release date.

I always miss stuff. I went by the Utica, MI Target today to buy that copy of Professor Layton and the Last Specter, and of course it's the only game missing from that list.

My store (Torrance) had EA active 2 w/ heart monitor for $5.98 (1) I left it there, A bunch of gardening mama 2 for 20.xx, and Pokemon 2 was 24 xP (I had the guy scan it and everything)

Nothing of interest on clearance at my store today, but I did pick up:

PS3 - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - $19.99

It was tagged as a 'temporary price-drop' and seems to be full price on Target.com so YMMV.

Tales of Xillia for PS3 was also tagged $19.99 (again, YMMV).

I was warned about, "The Beast" today when I went to my favorite Target to check the clearances.  The employee stated that "The Beast" dwells in the market aisles early procuring almost all of the best goods available to resell.

The employee saids he tries to get someone else to buy them just so "The Beast" can't.  Apparently he bought a lot of good stuff too.  :wall:

I just hope he doesn't want the video games. :pray:

I was warned about, "The Beast" today when I went to my favorite Target to check the clearances. The employee stated that "The Beast" dwells in the market aisles early procuring almost all of the best goods available to resell.

The employee saids he tries to get someone else to buy them just so "The Beast" can't. Apparently he bought a lot of good stuff too. :wall:

I just hope he doesn't want the video games. :pray:
I've stared into El Hoardo and El Hoardo stared back into me. Market aisles?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've stared into El Hoardo and El Hoardo stared back into me. Market aisles?
Lol couldn't think of a medieval way to say the electronic clearance rack. Apparently we both agreed that it wouldn't really matter that he's doing this but he makes up BS reasons on why he's buying the stuff instead of admitting he's a reseller. "My kids sure can use 3 of these blu ray players" :roll:

Lol couldn't think of a medieval way to say the electronic clearance rack. Apparently we both agreed that it wouldn't really matter that he's doing this but he makes up BS reasons on why he's buying the stuff instead of admitting he's a reseller. "My kids sure can use 3 of these blu ray players" :roll:
Well if he admits it they'll put him in a cage outside the store and let people throw rotten fruit at him. That and they would probably tell him he's no longer allowed to buy anything there.

Well if he admits it they'll put him in a cage outside the store and let people throw rotten fruit at him. That and they would probably tell him he's no longer allowed to buy anything there.
Yeah, this is true but at the same time he's not fooling no one by buying multiple copies of items. It is worth noting that this Target doesn't care how much you buy of clearance items. Both of the main employees that work the electronic section stated that they just need them gone and sold at the end of the day. This is probably why the guy has been doing it for what seems to be about a year (Based on the blu rays I was told he bought the whole stock of).

I picked up a Star Wars Limited Edition Xbox 360 for 40% off today.  It had a 15% off sticker underneath the 40%.  I just wanted to get some verification of the different clearance ladders.  I know most go 30-50-70, but the big buck items usually go 15-30-50 right?  Not that this would survive another drop, but am I right in thinking 50% is usually the lowest this would go?

I picked up a Star Wars Limited Edition Xbox 360 for 40% off today. It had a 15% off sticker underneath the 40%. I just wanted to get some verification of the different clearance ladders. I know most go 30-50-70, but the big buck items usually go 15-30-50 right? Not that this would survive another drop, but am I right in thinking 50% is usually the lowest this would go?
I picked them up last year when the other special / limited edition x360 consoles and other consoles went on clearance. IIRC they hit 70% off, as I got the MW3 and GoW x360s for $90-ish, and the SW C3P0 and R2 ones for like $120-130ish

I picked them up last year when the other special / limited edition x360 consoles and other consoles went on clearance. IIRC they hit 70% off, as I got the MW3 and GoW x360s for $90-ish, and the SW C3P0 and R2 ones for like $120-130ish
What did you end up doing with them? Just collecting all of the 360 SE consoles?

What did you end up doing with them? Just collecting all of the 360 SE consoles?
He sold them or intends to sell them, how does that make you feel? Nice and warm inside, raged with a bit of hate?

IATCG also wanted me to thank you for ruining all the Kmart clearance in PA.

:vita: Angry Birds Star Wars $11.98 207-20-1443
:360: Skylanders Giants Portal Owners Pack $10.04 207-22-1451
:wii: Toy Story 3 As Is $5.06
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn As Is $5.06

Glad to see Jimi back with the thread and that the "Legend of El Hoardo" still lives on! 

Unfortunately the local stores have been pretty barren lately.  I did randomly see a DS Beyblade game on clearance for $13.xx.  I don't know anything about that series but it seemed like an older to me.  Probably from the value game section.  Just shows the sad state of Target clearance around here.

Just a random question about subscribing to threads now, are the instant email alerts and the daily email summaries completely broken?  I was never able to get them to work correctly since the site changed to this new format a while back.  All my old subscriptions became worthless and it made me stop bothering with the site as much. Always liked getting an email when someone posted a new drop on Monday.

Lots of As Is games lately. Today I saw:
PS3 NHL 13 $7.56
360 Adventure Time $7.56

And the already reported 3DS Gardening Mama $20.98

A couple guides:
COD Blops 2 $5.06
Skylanders $5.06

Star Wars 3DS lightsaber stylus pack of 3 $2.06

A few more DS/3DS games showed up in the clearance bin at my store.  Nothing too exciting.

Carnival Games Wild West 3DS $13.98

Disney Princess 3DS $13.98

Aliens Infestation DS (I think it was $13.98 as well, but I'm not 100% sure)

Weird story today. If the guy who helped me today is on this forum thanks dude! But as a went into target today I went straight for clearance and as usual was disappointed. I noticed a couple walk by me first tho but I didn't see if they had anything. They actually had a stack of As Is skyward swords marked at $5.06. Didn't know about it until I got to the clearance and the guy from the couple just came up to me and handed me the stack saying "here man you could profit off of these." I was too in shock to thank him lol. If you on this forum thanks man!!! I picked em all up of course.

Tldr picked up a stack of $5.06 As Is skyward swords

Picked up a 3ds fire emblem awakening for $11.98 tonight!
DCPI?

My Mileage Varied with these, expect the same (all GH versions, for 360 @ 50% Off)

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 $9.98 207 22 0078

Final Fantasy XIII $7.48 207 22 0141

Max Payne 3 $7.48 207 22 0136

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmares $7.48 207 22 0140

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.98 207 22 0077

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY $9.98 207 22 0074

DCPI?

My Mileage Varied with these, expect the same (all GH versions, for 360 @ 50% Off)

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 $9.98 207 22 0078
Final Fantasy XIII $7.48 207 22 0141
Max Payne 3 $7.48 207 22 0136
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmares $7.48 207 22 0140
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.98 207 22 0077
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY $9.98 207 22 0074
Wow..another Target with clearance games from waaay back.

Wow..another Target with clearance games from waaay back.
I know, right? It was a store on the other side of Pittsburgh (went there because I was dropping someone off at the airport). I should mention that they were at an end cap which had a bunch of "value games" in a cardboard display on the shelf.

Found an as-is Modnation Racers Vita for 5.xx yesterday.  I almost bought it, but remembered I sold my Vita a year or so back...

bread's done
Back