:ps3:
Resident Evil: Revelations $13.98
Dead Space 3 $13.98
XCOM: Enemy Unknown $10.48

:360:
Michael Jackson: The Experience $20.98
Anarchy Reigns $13.98
Remember Me $13.98

And a couple of As Is/Online Item clearances on CDs for $3 - $4 each (David Bowie's The Next Day, Megadeth's Super Collider, and some others).
Pretty much the same at Cape Giradeau, MO location. Didn't look through the CDs. Last time I looked they were all Lady Antebellum or something like that.

Finished with two last stores today:

Torrance:
Same Anarchy Reigns, Resident Evil Revelations, Dead Space 3 LE, Just Dance Kids 2, XCom Enemy Unknown, and Carnival Games Wild West.
:pc: Might & Magic Heroes VI As Is $12.56
:360: Remember Me $13.98 207 22 0787
:wii: ABC Wipeout Create & Crash $13.98 207 26 1457
:3ds: Transformers Prime The Game $13.98

North Long Beach:
Same Michael Jackson The Experience, Anarchy Reigns, Remember Me, XCom Enemy Unknown, and Dead Space 3 LE.
Madden NFL 25 1989-2014 Strategy Guide As Is $6.26
:3ds: Skylanders Giants Portal Owner's Pack $14.98

Off-topic, thought I did share with SoCal CAGs; there's a pretty cool chain of Japanese stores called Book Off that carries a bunch of pre-owned new and old video games as well as new and old consoles for sale. They also sell new and old Japanese video games too, especially the Japan only release. I went to the Gardena store and I found the Japan only release of Front Mission 2 and Front Mission Alternative for $7 each that I have been trying to look for awhile now. I also scored the whole Front Mission Dog Life & Dog Style manga series too.
Might be worth any SoCal CAGs' time to look up Book Off stores for whatever rare game your trying to find and can't find anywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snagged a random casio fx-115 es plus calculator for $2.64 this morning and a transformers abominus Pack for $7.48 for whatever birthday party we get invited to next.
Really like the calculator.

Off-topic, thought I did share with SoCal CAGs; there's a pretty cool chain of Japanese stores called Book Off that carries a bunch of pre-owned new and old video games as well as new and old consoles for sale. They also sell new and old Japanese video games too, especially the Japan only release. I went to the Gardena store and I found the Japan only release of Front Mission 2 and Front Mission Alternative for $7 each that I have been trying to look for awhile now. I also scored the whole Front Mission Dog Life & Dog Style manga series too.
Might be worth any SoCal CAGs' time to look up Book Off stores for whatever rare game your trying to find and can't find anywhere else.
They have one of those in SoCal? Thats pretty badass.

ALL PS3

MIB Alien Crisis - $4.91   207240905

Cabela Dangerous Hunt - $4.91  207240942

Just Dance 4 - $4.91

Just Dance 3 - $3.91

Bought MIB and 2 x Cabela. 

Pro Flip Tip:

Traded all 3 to Best Buy for $46.50 (w/ 50% bonus and GCU bonus) and picked up my Watch Dogs GCU preorder.

Spent under $20 total out of pocket.

It helps that the two stores are basically right next to each other....but solid flip if you can find those games at Target.

***Edited to included DCPI and system***

Checked Pasadena and Rosemead, same clearance selection as the last four I visited yesterday (Anarchy Reigns, XCom Enemy Unknown, Remember Me, RE Revelations, etc.).

They have one of those in SoCal? Thats pretty badass.
You have a store at your location? I know they have stores in New York and Hawaii so CAGs that live in NY and Hawaii should look it up too.
The Gardena and Costa Mesa stores in SoCal have the most in terms of Japan only games, while the Lakewood and Torrance stores have the most in retro games and consoles in stock (X Box, Nintendo 64, PS1, NES, GBA). It's been fun searching through a gold mine of vintage games through the last few days.
They also buy your games, consoles, and accessories, but I haven't sold anything so I don't know if their trade-in prices are better than GameStop.

Checked Pasadena and Rosemead, same clearance selection as the last four I visited yesterday (Anarchy Reigns, XCom Enemy Unknown, Remember Me, RE Revelations, etc.).

You have a store at your location? I know they have stores in New York and Hawaii so CAGs that live in NY and Hawaii should look it up too.
The Gardena and Costa Mesa stores in SoCal have the most in terms of Japan only games, while the Lakewood and Torrance stores have the most in retro games and consoles in stock (X Box, Nintendo 64, PS1, NES, GBA). It's been fun searching through a gold mine of vintage games through the last few days.
They also buy your games, consoles, and accessories, but I haven't sold anything so I don't know if their trade-in prices are better than GameStop.
RE Revelations? PS3 or 360? DCPI? edit- nevermind, you on your game!

Heres some stuff

Xcom PS3 $10.48 @ 30% 207 24 1051

Harley Somebody Hollywood Workout 360 $13.98 @ 30 % 207 22 0919

Just Dance Kids PS3 $13.98 @ 30% 207 24 0634

Anarchy Reigns 360 $13.98 @ 30% 207 22 0720

Wipeout something or other Wii $13.98 @ 30% 207 26 1457

Bainbridge, OH has a bioshock ultimate rapture tagged at $8.98

It was at the bottom of a stack of games on the value wall.

They also had a bunch of the bogo vita games on the same wall.

They still have a cod ghosts download thing in the cube that is oos, but last price is 20.98

Baldwin Park:
Remember Me, Michael Jackson The Experience, ABC Wipeout Create & Crash
:3ds: Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes $13.98 207 02 1391

Puente Hills:
Anarchy Reigns, Just Dance Kids 2
:vita: Wipeout 2048 Online Item $16.06
:pc: Assassin's Creed Revelation As Is $8.06
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Strategy Guide As Is $5.06
Bioshock Infinite Strategy Guide As Is $5.96

Just look at this awesome deal.

Kidding aside, they do have some good prices on games. Finding any good retro games is all luck. They are cheaper than resellers or indie gaming stores that's for sure. But retro hardware is just overpriced. Even their prices on Laserdisc players is ridiculous.

Picked up a copy of RE: Revelations (PS3) that had a $10.48 sticker (scanned as $13.98). Saw nothing new aside from what's been posted in this thread.

Dead Space 3 LE PS3 13.98 @ 30% 207 24 0794

Transformers Prime The Game DS 13.98 @ 30 % 207 02 0419

Remember Me 360 13.98 @ 30 % 207 22 0787 (not sure if the number was up for this)

Found a copy of RE:R today!!!! whoo hoo!!!! last copy at Mt. Nebo Rd, Pitt. Also grabbed Sniper V2 Silver Star Edition AS-IS on 360, $7.56

Those Transformers Constructbots are a lot nicer than I expected. We put together the Soundwave one we got 70% off today and it was like 8-10" assembled. Expected about half of that and small. They're not super easy to assemble/take apart but for 70% off I actually recommend them which I wouldn't have expected.

Picked up a copy of RE: Revelations (PS3) that had a $10.48 sticker (scanned as $13.98). Saw nothing new aside from what's been posted in this thread.
Well dang, now I want to go back and check the number on the scanner.

Seen Anarchy Reigns (360) for $13.98 along with Dead Space 3 LE (PS3) for the same price. With the price ending in 98, going to see if they last and end up a little cheaper next week.

Picked up the Halo 4 official game guide for $7.56 (as is), New Super Mario Bros. 2 prima official game guide for $0.96, and a ESPN Sports Connection for Wii U ($8.76), almost got it for $0.96 cents too because the girl at checkout scanned the back instead of the sticker (marker was put through the sku but was easy to wipe off). Seen some blu ray movie called Bling Ring for $2.xx but didn't bother since it looks like a chick flick along with being under 3 stars on amazon.

Seen Anarchy Reigns (360) for $13.98 along with Dead Space 3 LE (PS3) for the same price. With the price ending in 98, going to see if they last and end up a little cheaper next week.

Picked up the Halo 4 official game guide for $7.56 (as is), New Super Mario Bros. 2 prima official game guide for $0.96, and a ESPN Sports Connection for Wii U ($8.76), almost got it for $0.96 cents too because the girl at checkout scanned the back instead of the sticker (marker was put through the sku but was easy to wipe off). Seen some blu ray movie called Bling Ring for $2.xx but didn't bother since it looks like a chick flick along with being under 3 stars on amazon.
Should have taken that ESPN to the customer service desk and complained. :rofl:

Grabbed a copy each of RE:R and Deadspace3 LE for PS3 here in Tucson. They had plenty of DS3 so how does this return work? If it drops and the item is still in stock, I grab the lower copy and go to customer service for a price adjust?

( this is with the assumption that next Monday the game drops in % off due to ending in 98 for the record)

Cool thanks for the info below- much appreciated!

Grabbed a copy each of RE:R and Deadspace3 LE for PS3 here in Tucson. They had plenty of DS3 so how does this return work? If it drops and the item is still in stock, I grab the lower copy and go to customer service for a price adjust?

( this is with the assumption that next Monday the game drops in % off due to ending in 98 for the record)
You can try to get them to return and rebuy it but that's hit and miss on clearance. If they have another buy it and return it with the first receipt.

West Covina (the new one on the hill on Azusa Ave.):

Same as every store; Dead Space 3 LE, Just Dance Kids 2, ABC Wipeout Create & Crash, and Michael Jackson The Experience.

Just look at this awesome deal.

Kidding aside, they do have some good prices on games. Finding any good retro games is all luck. They are cheaper than resellers or indie gaming stores that's for sure. But retro hardware is just overpriced. Even their prices on Laserdisc players is ridiculous.
LOL! For me I'm busy hunting the Japan-only release games; like I'm a Front Mission fan and half of the FM games never got a U.S. release, so Book Off is a perfect place to obtain them since most video game stores only carried the localized FM games only.
Although some of their CD prices are atrocious, I wanted to get some of the Mobile Suit Victory Gundam OSTs awhile back and it was like $30... urghhh. :(

Found Aliens: Infestation for DS for $1.56 (AS IS). I'm sure it'll be a terrible game, but couldn't pass up that price.

Snagged a random casio fx-115 es plus calculator for $2.64 this morning and a transformers abominus Pack for $7.48 for whatever birthday party we get invited to next.
Really like the calculator.
That calculator is amazing, I love the way it handles fractions. Can you post the DCPI number? I'd love to find an extra calculator just in case.

It's still on the website actually, here it is for any others who may be interested

DPCI : 056-15-0019 Online item # : 14113567

I know no one here wears clothes but there's a cartwheel coupon for 40% off men's apparel and it's today only. It says that it doesn't work on clearance but it worked on the two clearance shirts I bought. Also works on socks and underwear and stacks with sales so well worth it.

Aliens Infestation is one of the better games in the aliens series. Nice find
Yeah it's Metroid meets Aliens and quite decent.

I know no one here wears clothes but there's a cartwheel coupon for 40% off men's apparel and it's today only. It says that it doesn't work on clearance but it worked on the two clearance shirts I bought. Also works on socks and underwear and stacks with sales so well worth it.
I wear clothes, so thank you for this update.

OMG!!! Someone call the thread police! It's a non video game deal!!!!!!!!!!

Also, i know people here don't eat, but all frozen pizzas are B1G1 this week. There are printable coupons on the target website for 1.25 off any 2 Market Fresh pizzas and a coupon for 1.50 off of any 2 California Pizza Kitchen pizzas... Makes 4 frozen pizzas about 5 bucks or something...

Yeah it's Metroid meets Aliens and quite decent.
stfu, Of course I didn't see this earlier >.>

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="11799227" timestamp="1401399315"]I know no one here wears clothes but there's a cartwheel coupon for 40% off men's apparel and it's today only. It says that it doesn't work on clearance but it worked on the two clearance shirts I bought. Also works on socks and underwear and stacks with sales so well worth it.

Yeah it's Metroid meets Aliens and quite decent.[/quote]I'm in the need for some good undergarments

Is target still open

I picked up :ps3: Ghosts Hardened for $37.61 (Needed to use some of my $700 target credit!) 

:ps3: Inverse $4.91 

:ps3: Puppeteer $4.91 

:ps3: Men In Black $Free? Cashier said he didn't know how or why, but it was free! It was marked $4.61 for anyone who cares

I picked up :ps3: Ghosts Hardened for $37.61 (Needed to use some of my $700 target credit!)
:ps3: Inverse $4.91
:ps3: Puppeteer $4.91
:ps3: Men In Black $Free? Cashier said he didn't know how or why, but it was free! It was marked $4.61 for anyone who cares

Were these marked AS IS?

at the Bedford, NH Target today:

:ps3: Dead Space 3 LE $13.98

:ps3: XCOM Enemy Unknown $10.98

:360: Remember Me $13.98

:360: Anarchy Reigns $13.98

and a repackaged DS4 for $42.01.  Looked like an AWD dinger with some marks on the box but otherwise pristine...

Eagle Rock + Glendale Galleria:
The same as every store in SoCal so far; Anarchy Reigns, Remember Me, XCom Enemy Unknown, and Just Dance Kids 2.

Grabbed a portal owners 3ds skylanders with figure for $5.04
207 02 1451
Quick question for anyone that has this. I have the portal for the wii and if I recall it has a USB plug. So that will/won't work for the 3ds?

Grabbed a portal owners 3ds skylanders with figure for $5.04
207 02 1451
Quick question for anyone that has this. I have the portal for the wii and if I recall it has a USB plug. So that will/won't work for the 3ds?
It will not, the 3DS uses IR to communicate with the Portal. Also 3DS Giants is easily the worst of the Skylanders games in my opinion.

Commerce Target:

Still the same selection and price for everybody.
:360: Remember Me, Anarchy Reigns, Michael Jackson The Experience, Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout
:wii: ABC Wipeout Create & Crash
:ps3: Resident Evil Revelations
:wiiu: Disney's Planes $19.98

Target signal hill, ca had 9 skylanders giants gnarly tree rex for 3.76 as is. Not into skylanders but maybe someone else could use them.

Also a bunch of tv dvd season sets at 75% off as is.

For anyone who has played it, is Remember Me for the 360 worth the $13.98, or should I wait for the chance of it going down even more? I know the game got pretty mixed reviews, but the last time I checked at my local Target, they still had a few copies left. I dunno if I should get it now, or wait until it hopefully drops further (although I've always heard that prices that end with an 8 is the absolute final price before the item(s) are sold, or sent to Goodwill or wheverever unsold Target non-perishable food items get sent, but I dunno how true that is despite working at my local Target :/ ).

For anyone who has played it, is Remember Me for the 360 worth the $13.98, or should I wait for the chance of it going down even more? I know the game got pretty mixed reviews, but the last time I checked at my local Target, they still had a few copies left. I dunno if I should get it now, or wait until it hopefully drops further (although I've always heard that prices that end with an 8 is the absolute final price before the item(s) are sold, or sent to Goodwill or wheverever unsold Target non-perishable food items get sent, but I dunno how true that is despite working at my local Target :/ ).
Seen this in a news article that talks about cracking secret price codes (on clearance stickers) at various retailers.

(source info below is cut and paste from: http://www.newsnet5.com/)

Target:

Prices ending in .99 – that's full price.
Prices ending in eight – as in .98, .88, etc. – is a marked down price of an item on clearance.
Prices ending in four – as in .24, .04, etc. – this is also a marked down price of an item on clearance. At one point this was considered the final markdown price, but that's not accurate anymore.

If you have a Toys R Us near you check them out, they were green tagged down to like $6 when I was in there yesterday!

Not sure if this has been stated yet but I got 7 copies of Rayman 3d at $5.98 a piece
20140607_183302.jpg

South Gate Target:
:wii: Metroid Other M, :wii: Guitar Hero World Tour same price as last time.

Compton Target:
:360: Remember Me same price

San Pedro:
Same price for everyone: :ps3: XCom Enemy Unknown, Just Dance Kids 2; Dead Space 3 LE; :ds: Kung Fu Panda 2

Carson Target:
:ps3: Dead Space 3 LE, XCom Enemy Unknown, Just Dance Kids 2; :wii: ABC Wipeout Create & Crash - all same price

Signal Hill Target:
:360: Anarchy Reigns, Remember Me; :ps3: XCom Enemy Unknown, RE Revelations - all same price
:vita: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Oneline Item $10.06
Skylanders Giants Gnarly Tree Rex As Is $3.76

I picked up The Wolverine OST CD for $3.76.

If you have a Toys R Us near you check them out, they were green tagged down to like $6 when I was in there yesterday!

Not sure if this has been stated yet but I got 7 copies of Rayman 3d at $5.98 a piece
20140607_183302.jpg
Balls I thought the 7.15 we pay in tax was bad

bread's done
Back