Target Clearance Thread XXII

picked up Street Fighter X Tekken Vita (AS IS) for $2.58

Also snagged the 37" LED 720p HDTV Westinghouse for $131.98 (If it goes bad, oh well, have 2 Westinghouse HDTV's with long lifespans already)

For those in SoCal, there's 2 copies of Pokemon Black and 1 copy of Pokemon Black 2 for $10 at the Target in Cherry, CA. They're labeled as $24.

Got some clothes.  A few of their store brand t-shirts that I really like for about $5 each, some shorts and tops for my kid for $2.50 each, a sunhat for her for $2.  Surprisingly the clearance clothes seem to be mostly spring/summer clothes which is odd in mid-May.

Saw MGS 4 for :ps3: for $4.98. Same price for Walking Dead.

Also $4.98 for Toy Story 3 :wii:

and Lego Harry Potter :3ds:

There were a couple other things, but I forget.

For those in SoCal, there's 2 copies of Pokemon Black and 1 copy of Pokemon Black 2 for $10 at the Target in Cherry, CA. They're labeled as $24.
Where the fuck is Cherry, CA? Google only indicates a "Cherry Valley" waaaaay the fuck out in the 909 by Perris / Beaumont. Wishful thinking that I'm hoping it's the one in the LBC off the 405 at Cherry Ave?

Couldn't find two games worth the current promo but did score 4 as is bundles

Dead Rising Off the Record / Devil May Cry 4 Xbox 360 $3.06
GTA 4 Complete / Max Payne 3 Xbox 360 $3.06
Fallout 3 GOTY / Fallout NV Ultimate PS3 $ 6.34
Dishonored / Borderlands 2 PS3 $ 8.35

Saw a ton of different mini game collections and sports games Wii U for $2-4 a pop

Where the fuck is Cherry, CA? Google only indicates a "Cherry Valley" waaaaay the fuck out in the 909 by Perris / Beaumont. Wishful thinking that I'm hoping it's the one in the LBC off the 405 at Cherry Ave?
Whoops, meant to write on Cherry in Long Beach, CA. Sorry man, worked 7 days straight and just got back in town after a long drive yesterday.

6750 Cherry Ave, Long Beach, CA 90805

Saw a ton of different mini game collections and sports games Wii U for $2-4 a pop
Wow all of those have always been MSRP at any target I've been to. I wonder why they were as-is. Could you provide the DCPIs please?

The photo I want to post is telling me it is too large. There is no DCPI it reads As is and in the DCPI's place is an 18 number code.If you can tell me how to get the photo off my phone I'll be glad to post it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
rl9pbs.jpg

oh wow "Fallout 3 GOTY / Fallout NV Ultimate PS3 $ 6.34" is the bundled version the same as the separate versions on PS3 or has it been improved for PS3??
Hmm I guess "Dishonored / Borderlands 2 PS3 $ 8.35" doesn't come with any dlc?

Got some clothes. A few of their store brand t-shirts that I really like for about $5 each, some shorts and tops for my kid for $2.50 each, a sunhat for her for $2. Surprisingly the clearance clothes seem to be mostly spring/summer clothes which is odd in mid-May.
C,mon Eldritch, really? Please keep the reporting at least to electronic items.

At the Roosevelt/Clark store, I saw Aliens Infestation for $5.98 and Carnival games for the 3DS but I forgot the price.

Whoops, meant to write on Cherry in Long Beach, CA. Sorry man, worked 7 days straight and just got back in town after a long drive yesterday.

6750 Cherry Ave, Long Beach, CA 90805
Thanks for the head's up. I'll check around the local stores to see if any have PB1 and/or PB2 at the 70% off clearance price point.

C,mon Eldritch, really? Please keep the reporting at least to electronic items.
:rofl: Honestly though, jimi, I personally think it's good to get reports on what departments may have clearances going on at any given time, in case others may be interested and unaware. Doesn't have to be in depth details and DPCIs on the particular items, but even if they are "off topic" items, it can be helpful. There is a lot of overlap and offtopic clearance item reporting that people never complain about here, mostly toys and seasonal/holiday stuff.

In this case, this report of spring/summer clothing clearance early can be of huge benefit particularly to parents...

:rofl: Honestly though, jimi, I personally think it's good to get reports on what departments may have clearances going on at any given time, in case others may be interested and unaware. Doesn't have to be in depth details and DPCIs on the particular items, but even if they are "off topic" items, it can be helpful. There is a lot of overlap and offtopic clearance item reporting that people never complain about here, mostly toys and seasonal/holiday stuff.

In this case, this report of spring/summer clothing clearance early can be of huge benefit particularly to parents...
yep im cool with it personally..

not like it was a different store or anything

The Target in Taunton, MA has a endcap of clearance games. Saw Spec Ops: the Line for 360 for $7.41. Don't remember the prices but I also saw ME2 for PS3, Angry Birds: Star Wars for Vita, and BioShock 2 for PS3.

Nothing at the Target store in Kendall Miami. Some games for DS, Aliens, Hannah Montana, and Bratz.. Also one for 3ds, lego batman 2 for 13.xx.

Aliens: Infestation finally hit $5.98, pretty good Metroidvania game. I picked it up :)
Nice... I was gonna pick that up for $13.98, but by the time I decided to buy it, someone already picked up the last copy. :(

Also, the Target store I work at has (or had if they haven't gotten rid of them already) a ton of EA Sports Active 2 sets for the Wii for $5.98... I would pick one up if my Wii's disc drive was working (I do have it softmodded and an external HD that I need to replace since I think it's dying) since that seems like a pretty decent deal even though I do prefer Wii Fit's overall look over the first EA Sports Active and I assume the second game doesn't look that much better. Speaking of which I should get back on the exercise thing since I really should lose a few pounds. :/

Target my work just has a lot of games repackaged at 15% idk when they update I am keeping an eye on a display 55 inch Vizio Smart HDTV LED usually 1080 right now 540 on 50% so monday should go down to 70% so i will keep my luck.

This is at Rochester Hills Target in Michigan

Good luck with that, rarely do TV's go 70%. Also someone will buy that before that "slim" chance ever happen. You get a additional 10% off the display, I say get it now if you want it. 

Got some clothes. A few of their store brand t-shirts that I really like for about $5 each, some shorts and tops for my kid for $2.50 each, a sunhat for her for $2. Surprisingly the clearance clothes seem to be mostly spring/summer clothes which is odd in mid-May.
They're making room for Christmas supplies. You can never start too early.

Good luck with that, rarely do TV's go 70%. Also someone will buy that before that "slim" chance ever happen. You get a additional 10% off the display, I say get it now if you want it.
lol and he lists the store....he better HURRY back to that store....

Managed to find Skyward Sword, but it rang up $20. Also found Aliens for the DS which was the right price. I left it so I'll have to go back.
Checked for that b1g1 sale they're supposedly having at all targets, didnt find any games with this deal..

I hit up the Glendale Galleria Target today, not much but I did find a clearanced Transformers Cyberverse Hardshell figure for $2 that I have been looking for awhile now.

:vita: PS Vita Travel Pouch As Is $1.86
:360: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire As Is $6.26
:3ds: Carnival Games Wild West $5.98 207 02 1365

So I managed to grab a few games at some decent prices here in Vegas.
Aliens ds $5 and change
Ratchet and clank collection $7.56
Punch out $5.11
Mario sports mix $12.56
Lollipop chainsaw $5 and change
Indiana jones ds $4 and change
Tekken 3d $7.26
Metal gear snake eater 3ds $7.56
Kirby's epic yarn $5 and change
Judge dredd blu ray $2.56

Notable mentions that I didn't pick up because sadly, I bought them at retail when they came out:
Dragon quest xi $ 10.56
Kid Icarus $10.56
Uncharted 3 $5.06
Metroid other M $10.56

Aliens ds $5 and change
Punch out $5.11
Mario sports mix $12.56
Tekken 3d $7.26

Notable mentions that I didn't pick up because sadly, I bought them at retail when they came out:
Dragon quest xi $ 10.56
Kid Icarus $10.56
Uncharted 3 $5.06
Metroid other M $10.56
Really great haul, congrats...

Probably should go back and grab "kid" as you could trade it here for somethin you might be seeking.... imo ...

I hit up a truckload of Targets in the OC today while going to the beach, not much but here's a list of what I saw:

Santa Fe Springs:
:360: Transformers Fall of Cybertron $41.98 207 22 0757

Buena Park:
:ds: Amazing Spider-Man $13.98 207 02 0936

Huntington Beach:
New Super Mario Bros U Strategy Guide As Is $5.06

Cypress:
:3ds: Transformers Prime The Game $13.98 207 02 0419

Cerritos (Bloomfield):
:wiiu: Wii Fit U $44.98 207 30 0040

Cerritos (South):
:ps3: Motionsports Adrenaline $14.98 207 24 0652

Norwalk (North):
:ps3: Two Worlds II As Is $30.06

I hit up the Glendale Galleria Target today, not much but I did find a clearanced Transformers Cyberverse Hardshell figure for $2 that I have been looking for awhile now.

:vita: PS Vita Travel Pouch As Is $1.86
:360: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire As Is $6.26
:3ds: Carnival Games Wild West $5.98 207 02 1365
Damn. I was at the Galleria on Thursday and didn't see the Vita travel pouch. I would have probably picked it up for $2. It'd be a nice upgrade from a sock.

Aliens ds $5 and change
Punch out $5.11
Mario sports mix $12.56
Tekken 3d $7.26

Dragon quest xi $ 10.56
Kid Icarus $10.56
Uncharted 3 $5.06
Metroid other M $10.56
Metroid Other M has been on clearance for about $5 dollars in the past at target. Great haul, will have to look to see if my area has anything on clearance this week.

Aliens ds $5 and change
Punch out $5.11
Mario sports mix $12.56
Tekken 3d $7.26

Dragon quest xi $ 10.56
Kid Icarus $10.56
Uncharted 3 $5.06
Metroid other M $10.56
Are these nationwide or just happened to be at that store? I could use some if those for my collection.

Aliens ds $5 and change
Punch out $5.11
Mario sports mix $12.56
Dang, Mario Sports Mix is almost impossible to find now at retail (at least in my area), especially for that price...

Day two at the beach, on my way to the Bay area right now.

South Gate:
:wii: Spongebob Squggledpants As Is $3.76
:wii: Metroid Other M As Is $12.56
:wii: Guitar Hero World Tour As Is $7.06
:ps3: Xcom Enemy Unknown $13.98 207 24 1051
:ps3: Resident Evil Revelations $13.98 207 24 0929
:ps3: Just Dance Kids 2 $13.98 207 24 0634
:360: Anarchy Reigns $13.98 207 22 0720
:360: Michael Jackson The Experience $20.98 207 22 0736

Day two at the beach, on my way to the Bay area right now.

South Gate:
:wii: Spongebob Squggledpants As Is $3.76
:wii: Metroid Other M As Is $12.56
:wii: Guitar Hero World Tour As Is $7.06
:ps3: Xcom Enemy Unknown $13.98 207 24 1051
:ps3: Resident Evil Revelations $13.98 207 24 0929
:ps3: Just Dance Kids 2 $13.98 207 24 0634
:360: Anarchy Reigns $13.98 207 22 0720
:360: Michael Jackson The Experience $20.98 207 22 0736
South bay has jack shit.

I think Torrance may have Carnival Games for 5.98

At San Pedro, in route to the USS Iowa and Korean Bell Park.

San Pedro:
Same selection as South Gate (Resident Evil Revelations, Anarch Reigns, XCom Enemy Unknown, Just Dance Kids 2, etc.)
:ps3:.Dead Space 3 Limited Edition $13.98 207 24 0794
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 Repackaged $14.01
:ds: Aliens Infestation $5.98
:3ds: Carnival Games Wild West $5.98
:3ds: ABC Wipeout 3 Repackaged $21.01

Marlton, NJ:

:ps3:

Resident Evil: Revelations $13.98

Dead Space 3 $13.98

XCOM: Enemy Unknown $10.48

:360:

Michael Jackson: The Experience $20.98

Anarchy Reigns $13.98

Remember Me $13.98

And a couple of As Is/Online Item clearances on CDs for $3 - $4 each (David Bowie's The Next Day, Megadeth's Super Collider, and some others).

My local Target had a bunch of AS-IS Games, it appeared that they were using that as clearance. I should have made a list, they were all fair prices, but no really good deals. I picked up :ps3: Fuse for $5.98!

bread's done
Back