Target Clearance Thread XXII

Grabbed a :ps3: CoD Ghosts Hardened edition for $16.54 a few days ago because I like huge fancy deluxe boxes. Apparently it was reduced all the way down from $110, woah.

...and it's not even really worth $16. You get a bland bracelet that's hard to put on and a shitload of downloadable stuff, and my season pass code just flat out didn't work. I guess it's cool to have a steelbook case, but man I didn't think I'd feel like making a mistake at 85% off.

Is this worth anything?

e0e3ab75d4bcf898e5e16f5430d5c918.jpg

Is this worth anything?
Listen to this CAG. Quite frankly, I'd agree with him.

Grabbed a :ps3: CoD Ghosts Hardened edition for $16.54 a few days ago because I like huge fancy deluxe boxes. Apparently it was reduced all the way down from $110, woah.

...and it's not even really worth $16. You get a bland bracelet that's hard to put on and a shitload of downloadable stuff, and my season pass code just flat out didn't work. I guess it's cool to have a steelbook case, but man I didn't think I'd feel like making a mistake at 85% off.

Does anybody know the DPCI for Cave Story 3D? I realize it's a longshot, but for some reason I could have sworn I saw it in store recently (before I knew what it was). I've literally have been searching online for the dpci for almost an hour!

Edit: Just found it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know the DPCI for Cave Story 3D? I realize it's a longshot, but for some reason I could have sworn I saw it in store recently (before I knew what it was). I've literally have been searching online for the dpci for almost an hour!

Edit: Just found it! :)
Well what is the DPCI? :) I would also like to search for it! Thanks.

I picked up one of those square card readers with a repackaged sticker for $3.50. It's supposed to come with a $10 rebate once you sync your account.

Target was dry as hell today. Did buy :ps3: R&C FFA for $10 since it was on sale so I didn't leave empty handed. My stores clearances are never good anymore. :(
Thanks for posting this. I have actually been waiting for a sale on Full Frontal Assault since it never hit $5.98 clearance cycle. It's also a vita crossbuy for those who got those $100 vitas recently. It seems to be part of a weekly sale including a few other "value games" I think uncharted 3 goty was also included.

Christmas clearance is all gone from my store.

Found Rayman Legends for Vita for $7.56 today in Southern Indiana. It was stacked behind the Black Friday games that are back up to full price. The DPCI for it is 207-20-0908

Can anyone confirm that the Season Pass does NOT work anymore? I don't see why the developers can't reissue the code if you have Proof of Purchase. I too have this still sealed. if the DLC does not work anymore , I might as well return it and get my 16.xx back.

Can anyone confirm that the Season Pass does NOT work anymore? I don't see why the developers can't reissue the code if you have Proof of Purchase. I too have this still sealed. if the DLC does not work anymore , I might as well return it and get my 16.xx back.
I think its probably something with psn and Sony expiring codes after a while. 95% of xbl codes never expire.

Hmmm...how much do we think they are currently going for? I see one at a store about 20 mins away and I need one for my new vita...
Last I saw, they were $38.96 (35% off). I'm guessing they dropped to $29.96 (50% off), which isn't great since Amazon has had them for about that price for a few weeks (when they're in stock).

What's the dcpi for the 16 GB vita memory card?
Sorry, can't help you. Never jotted it down.

Mine did not work. Common problem.

Last I saw, they were $38.96 (35% off). I'm guessing they dropped to $29.96 (50% off), which isn't great since Amazon has had them for about that price for a few weeks (when they're in stock).

Sorry, can't help you. Never jotted it down.
16gb card is 29.99 at gamestop right now. 32gb is 59.99. Might be cheaper than the clearance will go anyway.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]:360: Resident Evil Revelations $5.98  I didn't buy it. I was in a hurry so I didn't get the dpci, sorry. But yeah another day worth of nothing at Target for me.[/SIZE]

Hi, guys, guess what I got? A CoD Hardened Edition for 90% off! The amount on the sticker was $8.48. Yes, I know that's even more than 90% off. I can't complain.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px] :360: Resident Evil Revelations $5.98 I didn't buy it. I was in a hurry so I didn't get the dpci, sorry. But yeah another day worth of nothing at Target for me.[/SIZE]
I did. DCPI is 207-22-0929

Damn, PS4 gets basically no love at Tarjè as of late. This current 30% "deal" sucks basically, even with a redcard, unless you're able to get them to PM a good game to a nice price, but they only PM a select few stores...wish Sears wasn't dying :[

anyone having trouble with posts on the forum lately? Seems like it either double posts or doesn't post.. yeesh

anyway. Was saying, damn Target. Last week my store had like nothing out durring the big clearance event. Now theres an endcap literally overflowing with games. Some on clearance, some not. I had no real desire to dig through that mess, but did notice a few decent games. Would have got MGS HD collection if it was on clearance

My Target put out a copy of Amazing Spiderman for NDS for $4.78. Not sure where they found it.

Also saw the Atlas headset for $75 and the PS Vita 8GB and 16GB cards on clearance. Prices aren't worth jumping on yet though.

They also had the red and pink PS3 Dualshock controllers. I think they were $27 each.

Mine mostly had Vita cards and Call of Duty on clearance but not cheap enough to buy yet.

And lots of Wii and 3DS/DS shovelware.

Mine did not work. Common problem.
I finally went to redeem the code out of my prestige edition I got from Best Buy and it doesn't work either. Who would you contact to complain about this? There is no expiration date on the voucher...

*EDIT*

Nevermind... support.activision.com.... says it on the voucher.

I finally went to redeem the code out of my prestige edition I got from Best Buy and it doesn't work either. Who would you contact to complain about this? There is no expiration date on the voucher...

*EDIT*
Nevermind... support.activision.com.... says it on the voucher.
Sony's support is utterly useless. I had Resistance for Vita a while back. Went to activate the online pass and it didn't work. Called Sony, they say it's expired. The online pass is expired?! Servers were still up, common complaint online. I push and told them there is no expiration date on the voucher, and its a freakin' ONLINE PASS, not dlc. They insist on a scan of the back and proof of purchase. Send it to them and they still fight me. Escalated the issue and a week later I get an email stating a supervisor agreed to activate the pass for me. I went through hell and back to get what I paid for and after hours of arguing.

Sony's support is utterly useless. I had Resistance for Vita a while back. Went to activate the online pass and it didn't work. Called Sony, they say it's expired. The online pass is expired?! Servers were still up, common complaint online. I push and told them there is no expiration date on the voucher, and its a freakin' ONLINE PASS, not dlc. They insist on a scan of the back and proof of purchase. Send it to them and they still fight me. Escalated the issue and a week later I get an email stating a supervisor agreed to activate the pass for me. I went through hell and back to get what I paid for and after hours of arguing.
Sounds like a hastle and sony's expiration system is horrible, but to say a few scans and calls is "hell and back", you must have an otherwise easy life. ;)

From searching it seems like the expired Ghosts season pass is a known issue and Activision/Sony are working on a fix...
Apparently all of the season passes in the Ghosts Prestige and Hardened editions for PS3 expired on 12/31/2014 per a Sony rep I chatted with. I contacted support at Activision via chat and was able to open a case. During the chat I took a picture of the code with the case # written next to it (instructions from Activision support), and uploaded it to the case. I also attached a screenshot of my BestBuy.com order from back in May (my Prestige edition was the free one I got when they were still doing the @gamer coupons). They issued me a new code to redeem.

Hopefully that helps anyone else who has expired codes.

Is target always a YMMV situation? My store had one of the cod editions that rang up not found on the scanner. I asked an associate to scan it and it came up not in the system on the handheld scanner. It was tagged at 32 so she said that would be the price. Should I have tried at the register or would they have done the same?

Is target always a YMMV situation? My store had one of the cod editions that rang up not found on the scanner. I asked an associate to scan it and it came up not in the system on the handheld scanner. It was tagged at 32 so she said that would be the price. Should I have tried at the register or would they have done the same?
Yes, stuff can vary in percent from store to store and sometimes won't be on clearance at all for one reason or another. Most is pretty wide spread though. It also all has to be updated manually it seems.

Well now I have to go hunt that down because I see it all the time. Never had stickers on them though so hopefully I can find them. Is it all systems?

My target had a copy of call of duty ghost hardened edition but was not in the computer  and the guy in electronics said he could not get a price on it so it is going to salvage, but I found it back on the shelf today.  Is there any way of buying it?

My target had a copy of call of duty ghost hardened edition but was not in the computer and the guy in electronics said he could not get a price on it so it is going to salvage, but I found it back on the shelf today. Is there any way of buying it?
Saw hardened editions ps3 & x360 at Goodwill yesterday. They obviously came from Target. $69 price tag. That made me laugh but not as much as when I saw the Trojans lubricated economy box for sale at the same store.

bread's done
Back